+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LMIA based Closed work permit from India

sourabhtheone

Apr 4, 2019
NO I haven't got any reply for According to my agent my eligibility and background check is completed. Now it is in VAC Delhi for security check. Waiting for medical request.
I got my medical passed and biometric completed, but neither eligibility review nor background check started.

Jshan

Apr 17, 2021
Category........
WP
I applied for Closed work permit in June 2020 from India(NDVO) and gave my biometrics in October at Dubai vfs. There was no updates in my online portal. I raised a web form in April 2021 and got a generic reply with in 10 days saying it is delayed due to covid. Then we applied for gcms in may 2021 and got it in June 2021 after 30 days. In that we came to know my file was checked in December and January and the eligibility and criminality was passed. Info sharing is still in progress and there is no update on security or medicals. Meanwhile my medicals got expired so I had to give another upfront medicals on July 6 2021 and have updated via web form. Still waiting and not sure when will they issue PPR.

My attorney applied for gcms and looking at it they said the delay is due to covid and there is no sign of any red alerts.

Just hoping get some positive news ASAP

canadavisaQs

Aug 15, 2019
owner operator LMIA based work permit
NOC 0125
LMIA Approved on Feb 18 2020
work permit Applied on June 24 2020
Medical passed - September 18 2020
Additional documents Request - Dec 11 2020
Additional documents submitted Dec 14 2020
No update since then

Raised 4 web forms, got 1 reply just standard response that your application is in process and delay is due to covid.

Filing legal action against IRCC using "memorandum of writ"

rajkumarl

Star Member
Feb 9, 2020
Oh ok, thanks for replying. Not sure what will happen to LMIA.
As they have not processed from their side there is no need to get a new LMIA. The mistake I did was I should have flag polled when the LMIA and my visit visa was valid.