+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LMIA Application

mickey11

Nov 22, 2017
Good day!

I am starting to gather documents for VISA application here in the Philippines and I decided to submit online. Is there anyone here can help me about the requirements for the online application. I am a bit confused on the difference between "Employment Reference Letter" and "Employment Records". In employment reference letter in says that
"You must provide an employment reference letter (an up-to-date reference from current or past employers). If you have had more than two employers in the last two years, please provide a letter from both employers.

Reference letters must be written on company letterhead, show the company's full address and telephone and fax numbers, and be stamped with the company's official seal.

The letter should include all of the following information:

• the specific period of your employment with the company
  • the positions you held during the period of employment and the time spent in each position
  • full details of your main responsibilities in each position
  • your total annual salary plus benefits
  • the signature of your immediate supervisor or the personnel officer at the company
  • a business card of the person signing"

While on Employment Records "You must provide proof of work experience for your current job and for each past position you listed. Proof must include a reference letter from your employer and pay stubs, if you have them. The reference letter must:
  • be an official document printed on company letterhead
  • include your name, the company's contact information (address, telephone number and e-mail address), the signature of your immediate
  • show all positions held while employed at the company
  • include these details: job title, duties/responsibilities, job status (if current job), the dates you worked for the company, the number of work hours per week and your annual salary plus benefits.
You must scan all documents for this period of employment and save them as one file. (You must create a separate file for each period of employment.).

In my understanding, this is COE (Certificate of Employment). What should I attached on this two requirements. Please help. Thank you