+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LMIA Application Question Help

prinsshans

Apr 2, 2018
If I remember correctly, there were 4 check boxes. I simply checked one with filling labor shortage. Yes I submitted and have the LMIA
Hi Storma. I am applying for an LMIA for a caregiver as well. If I select YES that it will fill a labour shortage, what do you suggest I state for the reason? The form asks for details.
If I remember correctly, there were 4 check boxes. I simply checked one with filling labor shortage. Yes I submitted and have the LMIA

May Ann

Star Member
Jun 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-28-11
AOR Received.
11-21-11
File Transfer...
11-03-11
Med's Done....
06-11-11
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
11-21-11
VISA ISSUED...
01-09-2012 (REC'D 01-16-2012)
LANDED..........
04-18-2012
Thank you storma - although if I answer that - wouldn't all the more seem like they would reject the application? Did you submit yours with a No?
What was your explanation when you ticked “yes”?

gang_gg

Mar 30, 2018
What LMIA application do I apply for?

There is a low wage, a high wage and a permanent resident LMIA Application

Nwamaka 2018

Aug 18, 2018
Please I need urgent response here. I am filling a LMIA form and was asked: "Will the TFW have a typical schedule without standards daily or weekly hours"
What do they mean schedule without standard?

Lauren295

Nov 22, 2018
Hello All,

I'm putting together an application for an employee here on a TWP looking to apply for PR after his LMIA is approved (all going well). He's currently an engineer in training (NOC- mechanical engineer is the role we have posted). Now I want to know the following and would love some answers:

We have posted the job for 4 weeks already, job bank, indeed and monster. I still have it posted as open on indeed, is it true that the job should remain open until a decision is made on at least one site or not?

How do we rank applicants and how many should we be interviewing?

How long do we have now to submit si

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello All,

I'm putting together an application for an employee here on a TWP looking to apply for PR after his LMIA is approved (all going well). He's currently an engineer in training (NOC- mechanical engineer is the role we have posted). Now I want to know the following and would love some answers:

We have posted the job for 4 weeks already, job bank, indeed and monster. I still have it posted as open on indeed, is it true that the job should remain open until a decision is made on at least one site or not?

How do we rank applicants and how many should we be interviewing?

How long do we have now to submit si
I'll help with one question - yes, the job must remain posted until a decision is made in the LMIA application.