+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LMIA Application help

JScanada7003

Oct 4, 2015
Hi there
I applied for my LMIA application on 18th August and currently I am on implied status since July 2015. First I hope that everything would be fine once I got my LIMA. Then on 22nd September I got reply back from them that some documents were missing due to which they took out my application from 10 days processing. My lawyer sent them the required documents next day. They already charged $1000.
Now my question is:
1.How long they will take now ? As I don't have much time to wait.
2. If it's going to take long then Is there any way I can get the result early ? Because after getting LMIA i have to apply for my work permit extension as well. I don't want to leave my job.

I would really appreciate honest replies and advise's
Thanks a lot.

roshansangroula

Jul 1, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO Novo Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 12 , 2015
Doc's Request.
14 October 2015 PCC & RPRF
Nomination.....
June 18, 2015
AOR Received.
Sept 10, 2015
IELTS Request
Send with Application
Med's Request
13 October 2015 Automated Email & Remainder email
Med's Done....
14 October 2015 & RPRF
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
06 January 2016
VISA ISSUED...
End of journey
LANDED..........
Already in AB on TRV
JScanada7003 said:
Hi there
I applied for my LMIA application on 18th August and currently I am on implied status since July 2015. First I hope that everything would be fine once I got my LIMA. Then on 22nd September I got reply back from them that some documents were missing due to which they took out my application from 10 days processing. My lawyer sent them the required documents next day. They already charged $1000.
Now my question is:
1.How long they will take now ? As I don't have much time to wait.
2. If it's going to take long then Is there any way I can get the result early ? Because after getting LMIA i have to apply for my work permit extension as well. I don't want to leave my job.

I would really appreciate honest replies and advise's
Thanks a lot.
So sad to hear that unfortunately the Processing time for LMIA is 2 to 4 months but as they ask for missing documents to update means the time will be same when you apply.
You can't get any result early based from LMIA issuance they didn't confirm anything to your inquiry.
If they withdraw your LMIA application and they charge you 1000$ they will return you.
If your lawyers update them with missing documents and they place your file with the previous recive date then you will get LMIA early if your company passes all audit eligibility.
Hope this help bit...ggood luck