+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LIVING IN USA WORKING IN CANADA

daisygo

Mar 8, 2013
Hi everyone!!! I'm seeking info! We live in Vancouver (born and raised) but my husband works in AB (2 weeks there 1 week back). We have contemplated moving to Calgary but also decided to look south of the boarder (Seattle area). We are DONE with the crazy housing prices here!!! What do we need to do in order to live in the USA and work in Canada? He will just be flying back for the weeks he has off. I will be staying in the USA with my children (hope to anyways). And we would buy a house and make our home there. Kids would go to school there and grow up there. How do we make this possible? We have no clue where to start!! Thanks!

Beller

Mar 8, 2013
I have a little knowledge about the US :) OK first off I think you should apply from within the US so you can get a quicker response but if not don't worry it will only take a longer time, if applied outside though bu there is a direct contact # I had that I use to communicate with US immigration with I can give that to you within 24 hrs I have to go look for it but yes they are really really good with steering you in the right directions keep in touch, I got you :)