+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Livin caregiver sending off application Oct 2012 - Feb.2013?

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
You, and your family members who are 18 years of age and older and are not permanent residents or Canadian citizens must provide a valid police certificate, clearance or record of no information for each country other than Canada in which you and your family members have lived for more than six months consecutively during the past 10 years. If you or your family members were under 18 years of age when you lived there, you do not need to provide a police certificate.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/5290ETOC.asp#police

relaxgurl said:
Hi newbies let's stick and stay. iammikeywithy
Member....ENGLISH PLS>>. Eiwee that was perfect English am sure every1 understood, thanks so much very informative. Angelnic time is flying,may god bless you all. I am not sure about the Poloice clearance here. but i would think so.

A

angelnic19

job_seeker said:
You, and your family members who are 18 years of age and older and are not permanent residents or Canadian citizens must provide a valid police certificate, clearance or record of no information for each country other than Canada in which you and your family members have lived for more than six months consecutively during the past 10 years. If you or your family members were under 18 years of age when you lived there, you do not need to provide a police certificate.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/5290ETOC.asp#police

Thank u so much! So what I gather from this is that CIC will do their own backgrounds checks so no police clearance needed fr Canada. One less thing to worry about. Right now I have to consider the fact that I will have to create a spreadsheet of my earnings for the whole period bcuz I was never given any pay slips. I have receive T4 though and have file taxes etc so I can safely say that my taxes r being paid. I'm wondering if a letter, T4s and option c will be sufficient because I'm applying regular 24 mnths. Does anyone have experience with this and is willing to share how they went about it? It will be really appreciated. Very helpful posts everyone. This info will b there to help all future applicants. Thanx

LC.Calgary

Apr 23, 2012
Hi girls! What pictures do we need? It says in our check list "2 passport sized pics". Ok, I've been at Walmart today, done the passport sized pics. Then came home and began to search. It says "Permanent Resident Card photos are NOT the same as passport photos. The photos must: measure between 25 mm and 30 mm from chin to crown; have a 35 mm x 45 mm finished size". Now went to Black's, done the PR card pics. Just confused...

yasmi

Mar 22, 2012
LC.Calgary said:
Hi girls! What pictures do we need? It says in our check list "2 passport sized pics". Ok, I've been at Walmart today, done the passport sized pics. Then came home and began to search. It says "Permanent Resident Card photos are NOT the same as passport photos. The photos must: measure between 25 mm and 30 mm from chin to crown; have a 35 mm x 45 mm finished size". Now went to Black's, done the PR card pics. Just confused...
I sent my application september 30,the pictures i sent with documents is size like" measure between 25 mm and 30 mm from chin to crown; have a 35 mm x 45 mm finished size."...I just follow my friend what she did.

relaxgurl

Star Member
Feb 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 05,2013
AOR Received.
Jun. 2013 (A.i.p Rec.) May21 2014
L.C. Calgary did you manage to get the picture thing sorted out.

LC.Calgary

Apr 23, 2012
Hi girls, I called CIC, asking about the pics.
She said, you have to follow your check list, nothing else. If it says PASSPORT photos, then you have to send only those.
yasmi, hope they'll process your application.

A

angelnic19

Hey guys, just a quick question about the fees. Do u guys thnk it's better to include the RPR fee at the same time?

relaxgurl

Star Member
Feb 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 05,2013
AOR Received.
Angelnic some people do and some people don't so you can do either.

A

angelnic19

Thx Relaxgurl. I guess I'll prepare myself to do either.

LC.Calgary

Apr 23, 2012
Yup, it all depends on the person who is processing your case, I guess too. I sent my appl. just 2 weeks ago, called to ask how long it will take to get OWP? The agent said around 4 month.

iammikeywithy

Oct 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 5, 2014
AOR Received.
July 8 2014
Med's Request
July 9, 2014
Med's Done....
July 9, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
july 28, 2014
san po ba sa metro manila pwedeng mag enroll ng caregiver course na accredited ng CEM?any suggestion po.. :(

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
I think Red Cross in Quezon City has started one; there's also one at EDSA across SM North. It should be a Training School accredited by TESDA.

iammikeywithy said:
san po ba sa metro manila pwedeng mag enroll ng caregiver course na accredited ng CEM?any suggestion po.. :(

relaxgurl

Star Member
Feb 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 05,2013
AOR Received.
Is it advisable to send off police Clearance and medical for dependents when we are sending off application?

Who's 24 mths end on Feb 1st.
Do we have to wait to file tax before we send off papers

Freedomsong

Star Member
Nov 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb-13-2013
AOR Received.
March-02-2013, AIP May-16-2014
File Transfer...
May 16, 2014 (Kingston)
Med's Request
May 20, 2014
Med's Done....
May 29, 2014, LC2 Kit rcv'd via reg. mail June 02, 2014
Interview........
Aug 15, 2014 (LC1 Landed)
Passport Req..
Aug 29, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 03, 2014 (LC2 PP rcv'd) (LC1 PR Card rcv'd)
LANDED..........
Oct 10, 2014 (LC2)
relaxgurl said:
Is it advisable to send off police Clearance and medical for dependents when we are sending off application?

Who's 24 mths end on Feb 1st.
Do we have to wait to file tax before we send off papers
Hey, I'm also scheduled for Feb 1st. I was wondering the same thing about the taxes in order to get an updated option c which would add another 10 days b4 the file could b sent off. I'm wondering if it would b enough to just request option c beforehand and just send that in addition to the two T4s. I'm curious about what the LC2 package consists of, can anyone give some info? Every day is precious to me right now. I want no delays in filing my paperwork. Would love to go off to live my life now, go back to school and work regular hours again. I'm very grateful to have weathered it and am very grateful that I can now see the finish line.

kate10

Sep 14, 2012
Hellow everybody..! I just want to ask about annual leave..Can anybody help me if how many annual leave should a liveincaregiver should have after we finished our 1 year contract. I just get confused because some says it's 15 days coz excluding those saturday and sunday,but some says its 21 days excluding holidays,so which one is right? Thank you..!