+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Livin caregiver sending off application Oct 2012 - Feb.2013?

jundols

Oct 15, 2012
hi,
i just wanna ask regarding on my application
i sent my application for work permit last
november 19 2012 but after now there is no reply from CEM ......
im waiting for the AOR, is it possible that they send already the
AoR but i didnt receive it yet?
what hapeen next?
please reply........

mytammy

Star Member
Sep 10, 2011
Wins: I send my aplication sept 30,2012 and CIC receive Oct 4,2012. CIC send email Jan 3,2013 and I receive OWP Jan 9,2013 but OWP issue is Jan 3, 2013 same date of CIC email. You will get your OWP next week! It is in the mail now! :D

relaxgurl

Star Member
Feb 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 05,2013
AOR Received.
Jun. 2013 (A.i.p Rec.) May21 2014
So am i right seems like Open permit have a 3-4 mths time frame. Hope Good news for 2013 prosessing times.

alone here

Jan 11, 2013
pls help...... what if my employer doesnt give me any payslip?....can T4 only will do?..... it can be possible if i do the spreadsheet for my income and deduction, then just signed by my employer?
your reply will be very much appreciated.....thanks!

mytammy

Star Member
Sep 10, 2011
alone here said:
pls help...... what if my employer doesnt give me any payslip?....can T4 only will do?..... it can be possible if i do the spreadsheet for my income and deduction, then just signed by my employer?
your reply will be very much appreciated.....thanks!
I think the signed spreadsheet from your employer is ok even without payslip.

mytammy

Star Member
Sep 10, 2011
I want to ask someone who have OWP is I need to change my SIN if I have OWP? And if I apply for new jobs do I need to show my OWP? Thanks for the help.

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
You need to renew your SIN (would be co-terminus with your OWP).

mytammy said:
I want to ask someone who have OWP is I need to change my SIN if I have OWP? And if I apply for new jobs do I need to show my OWP? Thanks for the help.

mytammy

Star Member
Sep 10, 2011
Its so hard to find new job.even entry level job.they don't like caregiver as experience.I wish I have new work now. :(

relaxgurl

Star Member
Feb 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 05,2013
AOR Received.
Jun. 2013 (A.i.p Rec.) May21 2014
Can some please post the link we use to apply for open permit.
Can i apply for open permit even thou my 2 years is finish but my close permit expire Jan 2014

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
You send the app for OWP with your PR application.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/extend-worker.asp

relaxgurl said:
Can some please post the link we use to apply for open permit.
Can i apply for open permit even thou my 2 years is finish but my close permit expire Jan 2014

sky_free

Feb 4, 2013
ewee said:
no worries, angelnic19... im very glad to help as much as i could :). when i was the one who's applying for PR and OWP, i have no one to ask to and i'm not familiar with this forum yet that's why i had a hard time gathering everything then cause i have really no idea bout the other requirements so now that i am just waiting for the result of my application, i just wanna spend my time sharing my experience with others
hi. im from the philippines and my uncle sponsored me via live in caregiver. Can i ask how long will it take to process my application in canadian embassy if i applied this week? I have the contract and other documents stated that i should start asap. thanks. im so worried that this processing will take several months or even years. hope theres someone who can help me and also experiences what i am experiencing.thanks a lot..really need ur help:(

Aman82

Star Member
Jan 10, 2012
i job_seeker ,
Please advise ,if anybody have same situation!!!!!!!!!!

Please help!!!

I APPLIED FOR PR as live in care giver on DEC/2011 and got OPW in March /2012.Before today ,when i checked my E-CAS then it show that my application was received on dec/2011,But today i tried to check my E-Cas .it shows nothing .i am scared why don't show nothing even it 's not show my received application too.Please advised.
Thanks,advance

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
The system is probably updating being a Tuesday. I read on one of the posts that CIC makes updates on Tuesdays. You can try again tomorrow :)

Aman82 said:
i job_seeker ,
Please advise ,if anybody have same situation!!!!!!!!!!

Please help!!!

I APPLIED FOR PR as live in care giver on DEC/2011 and got OPW in March /2012.Before today ,when i checked my E-CAS then it show that my application was received on dec/2011,But today i tried to check my E-Cas .it shows nothing .i am scared why don't show nothing even it 's not show my received application too.Please advised.
Thanks,advance

Aman82

Star Member
Jan 10, 2012
job_seeker said:
The system is probably updating being a Tuesday. I read on one of the posts that CIC makes updates on Tuesdays. You can try again tomorrow :)
Thank you Job_seeker,
I will try again