+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

live-out nanny, twp?

maple2009

Dec 13, 2009
if someone wants to hire me as live-out nanny/housekeeper, i cannot apply under live-in caregiver program?
so just regular temporary work permit? is this possible? do i need same kind of experience to do that, if its possible?

How regular is that they give twp to part-time jobs?

thank you so much and God bless you all !

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have never heard of anybody being able to get 2 work permits for 2 part time jobs. A live-out caregiver is obviously not a live-in caregiver and would not be under that program but under some other work permit. It is also uncertain if a work permit would be granted for that since there is a shortage in Canada of live-in caregivers but not necessarily live-out caregivers.

maple2009

Dec 13, 2009
;D

thank you so much.
i was just thinking, cause i have notice that there is jobs that are so called live-out or just nanny jobs, not live-in. and i can undestant this, cause not anyone has room to offer(apartment for example).
maybe just try to apply twp as a housekeeper/nanny?

thanks you and have a great sunday you all!

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes, your prospective employer could apply for your LMO as a live-out nanny or housekeeper. If you get the LMO, you can use that to apply for your work permit. On a regular low skilled work permit, you would however not have the chance to apply for your PR after 2 years of work.