+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in Caregivers PR/OWP applicants for 2012 timeline.

cats_lover

Star Member
Apr 13, 2011
BC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OWP/ PR 02-04-12
Hello all!

Im very confused... when I applied for my PR I never received an email from CIC.

Last week I hear of many cases of girls that applied on 2012 and they were receiving emails from CIC ... just now I checked my ECAS status and changed from APPLICATION RECEIVED to IN PROCESS.

1.We received your application for permanent residence on April 2, 2012.

2.We started processing your application on December 2, 2013.

I haven't received any emails from CIC. What is this supposed to mean? now that is in process, what is next? Oh my! im so confused! Should I call CIC and verify my email address?

PLEASE HELP! ??? ??? ???

cats_lover

Star Member
Apr 13, 2011
BC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OWP/ PR 02-04-12
lilay123 said:
I also just got the same email today :D
Lilay, are you single applicant?

Did you received 2 separate letters from CIC? I'm reading all the threads but I don't understand... does it mean that the first stage of approval is when the application is in process?

You didn't have to provide any criminal nor medical records?

Please share all the info you can! It would be helpful to the ones we still have not received the letters.

Thanks! ;)

cats_lover

Star Member
Apr 13, 2011
BC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OWP/ PR 02-04-12
neng23 said:
Hello guys just received this email from CPCV today, Does anybody knows how many days or weeks do I have to wait a letter from CIC Vancouver ? I'm a single applicant, no dependent.
Goodluck to all of us

This letter refers to your application for permanent residence under the Live In Caregiver In
Canada Class.
We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The
Canada Immigration Centre in Vancouver will contact you concerning your permanent resident
status.
Please note: At the time of your appointment, you and your family members, if any, will
be required to present the original identification document(s) to the Canada Immigration
Centre. A final decision concerning the granting of permanent residence status will be
made at that time. If permanent residence is granted, the name that will appear on the
confirmation of permanent resident document is your name as it appears on your
passport or identity documents.
Neng, how many letters did you received? How many stages do you have on your ECAS? can you please share the timeline...

Thanks!

neng23

Star Member
Oct 24, 2011
Vancouver,B.C.
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 21, 2015
Doc's Request.
August 6, 2015 (Passport, Appendix A)
AOR Received.
June 26, 2015
File Transfer...
July 20, 2015 (SA email)
Med's Request
(Upfront)
Med's Done....
May 4,2015
Passport Req..
August 6, 2015 e-cas updated to "In Process" but started processing on July 20, 2015 August 8, 2015 Passport received by CEM August 10
VISA ISSUED...
very soon
LANDED..........
very soon
cats_lover said:
Neng, how many letters did you received? How many stages do you have on your ECAS? can you please share the timeline...

Thanks!
Hello cats_lover

Check ur spam messages in your email maybe email from CPCV was there. I have a friend she received email from CPCV at SPAM MESSAGES. Check it out ok?

OWP/ PR applied - January 3,2012
OWP RECEIVED - April 2012
First email from CPCV - Nov. 18,2013
2nd email from CPCV -Dec. 9,2013

cats_lover

Star Member
Apr 13, 2011
BC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OWP/ PR 02-04-12
neng23 said:
Hello cats_lover

Check ur spam messages in your email maybe email from CPCV was there. I have a friend she received email from CPCV at SPAM MESSAGES. Check it out ok?

Were you asked to provide a police check report?

riaivy1980

Jun 2, 2010
cats_lover said:
Hello all!

Im very confused... when I applied for my PR I never received an email from CIC.

Last week I hear of many cases of girls that applied on 2012 and they were receiving emails from CIC ... just now I checked my ECAS status and changed from APPLICATION RECEIVED to IN PROCESS.

1.We received your application for permanent residence on April 2, 2012.

2.We started processing your application on December 2, 2013.

I haven't received any emails from CIC. What is this supposed to mean? now that is in process, what is next? Oh my! im so confused! Should I call CIC and verify my email address?

PLEASE HELP! ??? ??? ???
Hi! same as my friend, she never received any email, but saw in her ECAS that its ON PROCESS now. so when she called, the agent just ask for her email and try to send it again. :) i hope this helps.

riaivy1980

Jun 2, 2010
neng23 said:
Hello cats_lover

You are single Neng 23, right? I was expecting my second email to come today but there was nothing. we have the same timeline. :( and the agent was not really helpful when i called today because she said that my interview letter will arrived anytime from today to April 2015 because processing times is 38 months now. :eek: like what the!!!! I have wasted my time calling them.

cats_lover

Star Member
Apr 13, 2011
BC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OWP/ PR 02-04-12
Hello all!

I called CIC today and they told me they emailed me, they even confirmed my email address and it was correct, the thing is that I never received that email! anyways the operator told me that I have to submit a police clearance record... :mad: I didn't have to submitted when I applied so that is why they are asking me now. It will delay my application!

Anyone that had to submit their police record at this stage?

bing1978

Star Member
Nov 11, 2013
cats_lover said:
Hello all!

I called CIC today and they told me they emailed me, they even confirmed my email address and it was correct, the thing is that I never received that email! anyways the operator told me that I have to submit a police clearance record... :mad: I didn't have to submitted when I applied so that is why they are asking me now. It will delay my application!

Anyone that had to submit their police record at this stage?
is it police clearance from your country or here in canada?

cats_lover

Star Member
Apr 13, 2011
BC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OWP/ PR 02-04-12
bing1978 said:
is it police clearance from your country or here in canada?
It is the police clearance from my country. Im from Mexico by the way.

rollingolf

Star Member
Sep 17, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just got the same an email from CIC and I called the agent today. She said the next step is waiting for a letter.

BicolanoMan

Star Member
Oct 12, 2013
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
07-07-2020
;D ;D ;D ;D ECAS changed from application received to IN PROCESS after my mother received the email dated dec 11, 2013... after 3 days the ECAS changed. waiting for LC2 kit now... any updates 2012 applicant??? :p

maplesirup

Nov 15, 2012
It seems like some 2012 August applicants got there status to "application in process" changed! :) :) :) Soooo exciting! I'm married and applied in September 2012 still Application received!
What happens after the status gets changed?
I did already my Medical before I applied to become a Live-in Caregiver but my husband I guess will at some point have to do it...