+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in Caregivers PR/OWP applicants for 2012 timeline.

relaxgurl

Star Member
Feb 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 05,2013
AOR Received.
Jun. 2013 (A.i.p Rec.) May21 2014
Hi all can some pls tell me how to get the pr and open permit forms to start filling out! Under lcp! All the forms dnt wanna leave out anything

pinoy_ako

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
nicole28 said:
congrats pinoy_ako :D I sent mine feb 19 and they received it feb 22, I received client history update form but no open permit yet :( did u got same form too with open permit? pls. reply.
I didn't receive any client update history. I was able to check my e-cas a week before I receive my OWP.
I was also able to check it on the auomated service a week before.
Don't you worry, you'll be next soon. I read in a post here that they are opening applications received on February 16 already

lilay123

Star Member
Apr 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-12-2014
AOR Received.
10-12-2014
File Transfer...
12-03-2015
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
24-06-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-04-2015 In Process: 06-05-2015
pinoy_ako said:
I didn't receive any client update history. I was able to check my e-cas a week before I receive my OWP.
I was also able to check it on the auomated service a week before.
Don't you worry, you'll be next soon. I read in a post here that they are opening applications received on February 16 already
I am happy for you. kaiinggit ka na naman

mytammy

Star Member
Sep 10, 2011
It's so nice to hear that some of you guys have already started your filing of OWP/PR. Can somebody have idea if you still need Police Clearance from home country to file for PR? And how to file OWP? Do I still need LMO? Thanks guys for your help. I hope I can be happy like you :)

karri

Dec 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-03-2012
nicole28 said:
congrats pinoy_ako :D I sent mine feb 19 and they received it feb 22, I received client history update form but no open permit yet :( did u got same form too with open permit? pls. reply.
Could you tell me what is the client history form (what kind of questions) and why did you receive it.

cats_lover

Star Member
Apr 13, 2011
BC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OWP/ PR 02-04-12
karri said:
Could you tell me what is the client history form (what kind of questions) and why did you receive it.
i have the same question hehe
You sent your papers on february right??
Congratulations!!

karri

Dec 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-03-2012
cats_lover said:
i have the same question hehe
You sent your papers on february right??
Congratulations!!
No i sent my application March 26, 2012.

Bambiegirl

May 18, 2011
relaxgurl said:
Hi all can some pls tell me how to get the pr and open permit forms to start filling out! Under lcp! All the forms dnt wanna leave out anything
just follow the link and fill up the forms. there is a document checklist as well. best of luck on your application!
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/live-in.asp

cats_lover

Star Member
Apr 13, 2011
BC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OWP/ PR 02-04-12
karri said:
No i sent my application March 26, 2012.
We have the same timeline. DO you have any news? Have you called the hotline and they told you they have your application?
I called and they didnt give me any information, just that they were opening applications received on february 16.

karri

Dec 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-03-2012
cats_lover said:
We have the same timeline. DO you have any news? Have you called the hotline and they told you they have your application?
I called and they didnt give me any information, just that they were opening applications received on february 16.
Based on what is happening it seems to be taking 3.5 months. I have been checking ecas and calling hotline with the hope that a miracle might happen for me :). But in the mean time i guess i will wait unitl mid july before i start getting nervous.

doquer83

Star Member
Apr 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-13-2012
cats_lover said:
Hello my fellows caregivers
Ive been looking for a post that allows 2012 applicants to connect but couldnt find it so i dediced to make a new post.
I sent my application on march 27, 2012 and i think it was received on april 2nd, 2012, i cant check my e-cas nor on the hotline. I live in Vancouver, B.C, single and mexican.
Im praying everyday and hope God bless us all so we can move on on our lives.
Share your timeline !!
Thanks!!

:)
sent application for OWP on March 11, 2012 and i am waiting for the result.goodluck to all of us guys!