+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in Caregivers PR/OWP applicants for 2012 timeline.

cats_lover

Star Member
Apr 13, 2011
BC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OWP/ PR 02-04-12
ustian said:
Hi, cats_lover, I live in White Rock) I spend weekends in downtown sometimes, we can meet someday
I also spend weekends in downtown. But this is my last weekend of because i have to work all weekends for one month and a half because my employer is not in town.
Are you from Philipines? I have a couple of friends from there that had their PR already.
Wish me luck because i dont know how im going to handle to have to work for the whole month!! Plus i dont get any extra money, can you believe it? Im sick of this situation!!!
Anyone had a problem like this? I really want to quit and start living my life!!!

ustian

Star Member
Apr 16, 2012
cats_lover said:
I also spend weekends in downtown. But this is my last weekend of because i have to work all weekends for one month and a half because my employer is not in town.
Are you from Philipines? I have a couple of friends from there that had their PR already.
Wish me luck because i dont know how im going to handle to have to work for the whole month!! Plus i dont get any extra money, can you believe it? Im sick of this situation!!!
Anyone had a problem like this? I really want to quit and start living my life!!!
I wish you patience and luck!!! And I wish you receive an OWP very soon , so you can decide about changing an employer!!!!
I am from Ukraine. Hope meet you soon!!!

cats_lover

Star Member
Apr 13, 2011
BC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OWP/ PR 02-04-12
ustian said:
I wish you patience and luck!!! And I wish you receive an OWP very soon , so you can decide about changing an employer!!!!
I am from Ukraine. Hope meet you soon!!!
Ive never knew about an european girl working as a caregiver, you are the first ;D
Sure we can meet so we can exchange tought about our jobs. Are you happy in yours?
thank you for your wishes

taynee

Star Member
Feb 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All!

checked the processing time for PR Applications

LIVE IN CAREGIVER
Step 1 Initial Assessment (last weekly update May 14, 2012)

22-23 months
working on applications received June 26, 2010

:'( :'( :'( :'(

LC.Calgary

Apr 23, 2012
What should we do? I'm ready to any actions and protest.
We all came (let's say 2 years ago) here under the program. 2 years ago girls got their OWP after 6 months and later 6 months their PR, nothing about those 22-23 months, then another 17 months... We committed to work 2 years under the program, we knew it will take A YEAR ONLY to become PR and be free...
I will apply in November. I came to Canada May 2010, changed my employer, so have to work until November. And do NOT want, can NOT and do NOT have the patience to stay under the program any more... I didn't sign me up being nanny for 4-5 years...
What should we do? Who should we speak/ email/ Facebook/ Twitter? Whatever... what are your thoughts, ideas, girls?
Really, if we don't move the process, nobody else will move it. If we don't care, nobody else will care.
I'm Russian, somebody Russian-speaking here?
Would love to meet you, girls!!!!! Actions, Actions, we do need actions!!!!!!!

singlemom

Star Member
May 9, 2011
riaivy1980 said:
hi! You've got your owp already right? My ecas is only my name and it says that application received January 10,2012.
hi,
i don't have my OWP yet, and everytime i check on-line it keep saying "we cannot identify the detail you give" even my name can't display....... how can i check it right.......? please help....

cats_lover

Star Member
Apr 13, 2011
BC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OWP/ PR 02-04-12
singlemom said:
hi,
i don't have my OWP yet, and everytime i check on-line it keep saying "we cannot identify the detail you give" even my name can't display....... how can i check it right.......? please help....
Hello singlemom
I have read about other girls that sent their applications on january and they are receiving their OWP these days. Nothing on the hotline when you call?
Nothing for me on ecas either, it only tells me when i extended my work permit but not about my OWP application.
Is so frustrating. Lets keep praying. Hope you get yours on mail soon!!

cats_lover

Star Member
Apr 13, 2011
BC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OWP/ PR 02-04-12
LC.Calgary said:
We all came (let's say 2 years ago) here under the program. 2 years ago girls got their OWP after 6 months and later 6 months their PR, nothing about those 22-23 months, then another 17 months... We committed to work 2 years under the program, we knew it will take A YEAR ONLY to become PR and be free...
I will apply in November. I came to Canada May 2010, changed my employer, so have to work until November. And do NOT want, can NOT and do NOT have the patience to stay under the program any more... I didn't sign me up being nanny for 4-5 years...
What should we do? Who should we speak/ email/ Facebook/ Twitter? Whatever... what are your thoughts, ideas, girls?
Really, if we don't move the process, nobody else will move it. If we don't care, nobody else will care.
Im wondering what the caregiver association did last year to get to Mr Kenney and make him made that statement on december... Does anyone knows?

ustian

Star Member
Apr 16, 2012
cats_lover said:
Ive never knew about an european girl working as a caregiver, you are the first ;D
Sure we can meet so we can exchange tought about our jobs. Are you happy in yours?
thank you for your wishes
I have some ukrainian and russian friends, so I am not only one from Europe :D We can meet when your employer will come back! I am not so happy with the job, but it's ok. I am mostly happy that I am not in Ukraine anymore))

ustian

Star Member
Apr 16, 2012
LC.Calgary said:
Hi LC.Calgary! I am from Ukraine))) we can find each other on facebook or vkontakte and have a talk! I am strongly agree that we have to do something with this terrible timeline and canadian immigration policy!!!

LC.Calgary

Apr 23, 2012
My friend got her OWP today!!!!!!!! She is end of January 2012 applicant, so it took 3.5 month. Let's hope for the best!!!!!!

LC.Calgary

Apr 23, 2012
ustian said:
Hi LC.Calgary! I am from Ukraine))) we can find each other on facebook or vkontakte and have a talk! I am strongly agree that we have to do something with this terrible timeline and canadian immigration policy!!!
Privet, Ustian!!!!! Dobav' menja pozhaluista http://vk.com/id91204343 ))))))

LC.Calgary

Apr 23, 2012
cats_lover said:
how that's fair??? so abusive... why they don't pay you for over-time??? I can understand you how that's terrible and you just wanna quit........ Good luck and a lot of patience!!!!!! Be brave, be strong!!!!!!

LC.Calgary

Apr 23, 2012
that's my F.Book - http://www.facebook.com/svet.lana.7543

And I wonder too what was this newspaper last December? They managed to move the thing with OWP.

singlemom

Star Member
May 9, 2011
LC.Calgary said:
My friend got her OWP today!!!!!!!! She is end of January 2012 applicant, so it took 3.5 month. Let's hope for the best!!!!!!
REALLY????? Is she's a single or married applicant? I filed my application January 19, and she's end of January, God give me more patience........