+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live in caregiver: WORK PERMIT EXTENSION SAME EMPLOYER (HELP FOR REQUIREMENTS)

extra.me87

Dec 31, 2015
GOOD DAY!

Im under livein caregiver (LMO) and need to extend wp same employer. i would like to ask for the requirements needed.

cause some says my employer needs a new LMIA first before i can extend.
some says just old LMO and old contract
some says old LMO and new contract

thanks for sharing your knowledge about this issue....

megs08

Aug 10, 2015
Ontario
Category........
FAM
extra.me87 said:
GOOD DAY!

Im under livein caregiver (LMO) and need to extend wp same employer. i would like to ask for the requirements needed.

cause some says my employer needs a new LMIA first before i can extend.
some says just old LMO and old contract
some says old LMO and new contract

thanks for sharing your knowledge about this issue....
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/5553ETOC.asp

as far as I know, you may submit a photocopy of your old LMO&contract, then make a new contract signed by your employer for your extension

jung ha sun

Mar 15, 2013
Hi I am under live in caregiver under LMO too..but i left my 1st employer last july 2015,,i have applied for bridge extension under same employer but the was given a release since i left i july. Now i found a new employer from a different province. I havent got any reply for my extension as it was only given last nov 30 2015. What should i do now that i found a new sponsor? Should i send a job offer letter and copy of the lmia receipt? (Employer dont have a copy of lmia after submitting the lmia) to the same place where i sent my application for extension?my WP will expire on the 15th January 2016. Im worried and I dont know what to do first..thank you for those who will reply.

epie

Star Member
Oct 15, 2013
Hello. Good evening everyone. Is anyone know here how to sponsor a sister as a nanny?