+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live In Caregiver Program

glhaze

Aug 29, 2012
Hello!

I have question regarding the Live in Caregiver Program.Im currently working as a Nanny since 2011 of September(but npot under the LCP),I came over here last 2010 as Food Counter Attendant and changed my status here to a Nanny Job,and next month I will be illegible to apply for the Live In Caregiver Program after gaining my one year experienced!I know the qualifications of the said program but I want to know how to process it,where is the best US Visa office I can send my application,and what are the documents that I need to attached on my application.I want the most recent updates regarding this matter because I know Immigration always changed procedure as often times.I have a friend who made same case like me,but It was 3 years ago,and some visa office from US are temporary closed for unknown reasons,which add another confusion to me.Im asking for all your help guys,Im really stress seeking information about my problem.Hope you could help me here.Many blessings

gee

jocelynparadela

Mar 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2012
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
none
AOR Received.
26-04-2012
IELTS Request
na
Hi glee,

Please check the WEBSITE for LCP....All your queries will be answered...
This will help.
Good luck.

JHo

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
You can send your application for the WP at NYC or LA consulates. You need LMO/Contract/Proof of experience. Check the the visa office where you're sending your application as the the other documents you need to attach with your application.

glhaze said:
Hello!

I have question regarding the Live in Caregiver Program.Im currently working as a Nanny since 2011 of September(but npot under the LCP),I came over here last 2010 as Food Counter Attendant and changed my status here to a Nanny Job,and next month I will be illegible to apply for the Live In Caregiver Program after gaining my one year experienced!I know the qualifications of the said program but I want to know how to process it,where is the best US Visa office I can send my application,and what are the documents that I need to attached on my application.I want the most recent updates regarding this matter because I know Immigration always changed procedure as often times.I have a friend who made same case like me,but It was 3 years ago,and some visa office from US are temporary closed for unknown reasons,which add another confusion to me.Im asking for all your help guys,Im really stress seeking information about my problem.Hope you could help me here.Many blessings

gee

ulemum

Aug 30, 2012
Please help:

I sent my work permit application to under LCP on 19th november, they received it on 21st november. I eclosed all the documents, but I forgot to include a cover letter and and proof of my high school. I enclosed all my certificates and letter from my present employers and previous employers.

I am so worried because I havent received any acknowledgement or whatsoever. do you think they my application will be denied because of this?

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Is a cover letter one of the requirements specified on the checklist at the consulate/visa office you sent your application to? CIC does not normally send acknowledgement or if they do, it takes quite a while before they do it. If any of the certificates you submitted is finishing any post secondary course the you should be okay.

ulemum said:
Please help:

I sent my work permit application to under LCP on 19th november, they received it on 21st november. I eclosed all the documents, but I forgot to include a cover letter and and proof of my high school. I enclosed all my certificates and letter from my present employers and previous employers.

I am so worried because I havent received any acknowledgement or whatsoever. do you think they my application will be denied because of this?