+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live in Caregiver Program for Canada applied in Abu Dhabi- Done with medical

helenie16

Nov 4, 2012
Hi,

I am from Dubai. I applied May 2011 in Abu Dhabi for LCP.
I am done with my medical Aug. 28, 2012 and forwarded it to London, they received it Sept. 10, 2012.
My question is...How long it will take for them to request my passport? Is there anyone here who have the same timeline as mine.
Please advice so that I would have any idea, so that I can plan my resignation at work.

Application Timeline: May 29, 2011 up to present (17 months of waiting know)
I already submitted my NBI green copy and police clearance.

Thank you in advance.
Helenie

luv05

Aug 24, 2012
khobar saudi arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
riyadh
NOC Code......
6474-LCP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2012
Doc's Request.
25-09-2012
AOR Received.
24-09-2012
Med's Request
25-09-2012
Med's Done....
04-10-2012
hi helenie16

were on same track,im also under LCP bt i send my papers in riyadh VO,im based hir in saudi arabia.i saw ur timeline and im just bit confused,just want to ask you if, they really take time before they send your medical request coz it takes many months before u finish ur medicals.FOr LCP we dont have a way to determine when they usually ask for our passport becoz this depends on how fast we submit all the documents they need...for me,just it takes days after i submit my application, they ask me some other docs and med request...for now, lets keep on praying that all the documents we send were already with them and hopefully they will approve as soon...God bless

God thy will be done!

madelle

Nov 24, 2011
luv05 said:
hi helenie16

were on same track,im also under LCP bt i send my papers in riyadh VO,im based hir in saudi arabia.i saw ur timeline and im just bit confused,just want to ask you if, they really take time before they send your medical request coz it takes many months before u finish ur medicals.FOr LCP we dont have a way to determine when they usually ask for our passport becoz this depends on how fast we submit all the documents they need...for me,just it takes days after i submit my application, they ask me some other docs and med request...for now, lets keep on praying that all the documents we send were already with them and hopefully they will approve as soon...God bless

God thy will be done!
Hi Po,

Anong update po ng application nyo.. Me, as well applied for live-in caregiver.. My agent forwarded my application since May 2010 and just last week I was ask to have my medical and PC... malapit na ba ito?