+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in Caregiver PR application sent in 2011 timeline, Welcome...

Yanskie

Jul 30, 2014
dadalance_123 said:
Tumawag n po ba kyo sa WWWEXPRESS?
Hindi po...kasi thru VAC ako nag send nag eemail po sila at nagtxtx pag e dipatch na passport from CEM po..para kung pick up puntahan m n lng pag courier send po nila d next day

Aman82

Star Member
Jan 10, 2012
Hello,

I am under LIC program ,My PR application in process.i got First approval and LC2 KIT .
I have one question,Can i move from SURREY BC TO CALGARY AB during PR in process .I have plan to move from here.it will effect at my PR application or not?
Please advise

Thanks,

mainlee

Nov 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2011 Dec
Med's Request
2014 Sept
Med's Done....
2014 Oct
Interview........
2015 Jan27
Passport Req..
2015 Feb9
VISA ISSUED...
2015 Mar 18. On-hand Apr19
LANDED..........
soon!
Aman82 said:
Hello,

I am under LIC program ,My PR application in process.i got First approval and LC2 KIT .
I have one question,Can i move from SURREY BC TO CALGARY AB during PR in process .I have plan to move from here.it will effect at my PR application or not?
Please advise

Thanks,
No it won't. My Lc1 moved from BC to Alberta while his application was in process. He just notified cic through email and phone call. Check cic website (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/change-address.asp) for instructions. Hope this helps.

Aman82

Star Member
Jan 10, 2012
mainlee said:
No it won't. My Lc1 moved from BC to Alberta while his application was in process. He just notified cic through email and phone call. Check cic website (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/change-address.asp) for instructions. Hope this helps.
Thanks for reply friend

mainlee

Nov 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2011 Dec
Med's Request
2014 Sept
Med's Done....
2014 Oct
Interview........
2015 Jan27
Passport Req..
2015 Feb9
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
soon!

mainlee

Nov 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2011 Dec
Med's Request
2014 Sept
Med's Done....
2014 Oct
Interview........
2015 Jan27
Passport Req..
2015 Feb9
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
soon!
Ang tahimik ng thread natin dito, fellow 2011 applicants. Kasing tahimik ng pag-usad ng papers natin.

sukhdipk

Star Member
Nov 6, 2013
Hi friends
I need your help. Did anyone of you get A39-A41 in gcms notes? I want to know what does that mean ?
It like that:
Other req
A39-A41:1
Thanks in advance

Clareen

Apr 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2011
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
March 10,2015
Passport Req..
January 21,2015
VISA ISSUED...
April 4,2015 but received May 7,2015
I'm getting pissed off over and over again to the CIC Manila office!!My interview was finished March 10,2015 and the expiration of my husband's visa was supposedly April 8 as set by Vegreville BUT instead of making a way to meet the deadline, CIC Manila moved back the expiration to August 2015 which is 4 months away from now!!WHY THAT LONG??Of course, because they know they are moving way slower than a turtle that's why they put a lot of allowance to take their time to take an action!!!2010 and 2011 applicants, CIC Manila actually sat on our applications for years before they passed it to Vegreville!!and now that Vegreville has helped them, and ALL THEY NEED TO DO IS TO ISSUE THE VISA OF OUR FAMILIES, THEY CANNOT EVEN DO!!!!Im sooooo sooooo done with their CRAPPY SYSTEM!!

katecurban

Nov 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2009
AOR Received.
December 2013
Med's Request
July 2014
Med's Done....
Re-assessment August 2015
Interview........
Nov 2015
Passport Req..
Oct 2015
VISA ISSUED...
December 2015
LANDED..........
January 2016
I need some thought on this one please. Im given 90 days to renew the passport in order for them to set my interview.They request a new passport because my hubys passport will expire April 2 2015 so the release of his new passport is May 9.. So my interview was compromised. How long would it take the interview? How long is the passport request? Im so down... I submitted my documents 2007. They start processing my application 2013. Huby's medical is June 2014 which is done already. - Kate

katecurban

Nov 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2009
AOR Received.
December 2013
Med's Request
July 2014
Med's Done....
Re-assessment August 2015
Interview........
Nov 2015
Passport Req..
Oct 2015
VISA ISSUED...
December 2015
LANDED..........
January 2016
My patience is almost over. I cant wait it anymore.. Im so down.. I need my family as one.. Kate

ellann

Star Member
Aug 2, 2012
katecurban said:
I need some thought on this one please. Im given 90 days to renew the passport in order for them to set my interview.They request a new passport because my hubys passport will expire April 2 2015 so the release of his new passport is May 9.. So my interview was compromised. How long would it take the interview? How long is the passport request? Im so down... I submitted my documents 2007. They start processing my application 2013. Huby's medical is June 2014 which is done already. - Kate
it depends on how fast you can submit the requested passport and it is still depends on the visa officer that handles your paper. it is case to case bias mine was interview first before ppt and it took a week that manila sent a passport request to my family after my interview then after 8 weeks of interview passport with visa was received by my family.

angelet

Jun 13, 2014
ellann said:
it depends on how fast you can submit the requested passport and it is still depends on the visa officer that handles your paper. it is case to case bias mine was interview first before ppt and it took a week that manila sent a passport request to my family after my interview then after 8 weeks of interview passport with visa was received by my family.
hI ELLANN,
do u have minor dependents..kc I have 1 minor,di ko na sila sunduin anyway kasabay naman ang father nila punta dito..need pa ba ako gawa ng consent letter for my minor kid..then ipa notarized sa Phil. consulate toronto?

angelet

Jun 13, 2014
angelet said:
hI ELLANN,
do u have minor dependents..kc I have 1 minor,di ko na sila sunduin anyway kasabay naman ang father nila punta dito..need pa ba ako gawa ng consent letter for my minor kid..then ipa notarized sa Phil. consulate toronto?
Thanks a lot!!

ellann

Star Member
Aug 2, 2012
angelet said:
hI ELLANN,
When I booked them thru phone direct to PAL that is one of their requirements upon check in daw. Try ko nga ulintumawag to double check un pa din sinabi. So what i did I made my travel consent then pinanotarized ko sa notary public here in toronto kasi kahit naman daw galing sa phil embassy. It is juat a policy ng PAL kasi alam ko na kahit isa sa parent na ang kasama di na need. Just to comply kaya ginawa ko na din $55 bayad including tax.