+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in Caregiver PR application sent in 2011 timeline, Welcome...

Julsen

Dec 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/08/2013
AOR Received.
12/09/2013
Hi Everyone,
Please did anyone on here apply for extension of OWP while waiting for PR? Is the correct form the IMM5710E? For the employment letter, does it matter if it's a full-time or part-time job? ???

I ask about the form because there really isn't the option to choose an "extension" per say. For instance, question 3 on the form states:
Choose one that applies:I am applying for one of the following
a) a work permit with the same employer
b) an initial work permit or work permit with a new employer
c) restoration of status as a worker
d) temporary Resident permit

My question would be, what option do you choose when applying for extension of OWP.

I would really appreciate an help on this matter, as i have been posting the question for a while now. Please i really need help so i can send my application ASAP. Called CIC but won't be allowed to speak to a call centre agent.

Thank you.

mainlee

Nov 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2011 Dec
Med's Request
2014 Sept
Med's Done....
2014 Oct
Interview........
2015 Jan27
Passport Req..
2015 Feb9
VISA ISSUED...
2015 Mar 18. On-hand Apr19
LANDED..........
soon!
Yanskie said:
Hi po...nag email po ba kayo kayo sa CEM after ma landed po yung LC1 ninyo? landed n din LC1 ko po nung Jan 28 1 day ahead po kayo....still waiting for visa
Hi! Yes, my Lc1 sent an email to the embassy here in Manila.

Kasipogi

Oct 31, 2014
Julsen said:
Hi Everyone,
Please did anyone on here apply for extension of OWP while waiting for PR? Is the correct form the IMM5710E? For the employment letter, does it matter if it's a full-time or part-time job? ???

I ask about the form because there really isn't the option to choose an "extension" per say. For instance, question 3 on the form states:

My question would be, what option do you choose when applying for extension of OWP.

I would really appreciate an help on this matter, as i have been posting the question for a while now. Please i really need help so i can send my application ASAP. Called CIC but won't be allowed to speak to a call centre agent.

Thank you.

Hi..your option would be "C" restoration of status as a worker..if you want clarification with an agent,call them first thing in the morning..sure makakapasok ka..Godbless hope it helps!

Julsen

Dec 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/08/2013
AOR Received.
12/09/2013
Kasipogi said:
Hi..your option would be "C" restoration of status as a worker..if you want clarification with an agent,call them first thing in the morning..sure makakapasok ka..Godbless hope it helps!
Thanks for your reply ,Kasipogi.
I will definitely try first thing in the morning, at 9am on the dot.Hopefully, I get to speak with someone.
Had understood option C to mean if one's OWP had expired already, and than person lost their status. But mine hasn't expired an i still have status. It's all so confusing

ellann

Star Member
Aug 2, 2012
Julsen said:
Hi Everyone,

I would really appreciate an help on this matter, as i have been posting the question for a while now. Please i really need help so i can send my application ASAP. Called CIC but won't be allowed to speak to a call centre
agent.

Thank you.
If you are in the same employer so A is your option A. Be dure to use the correct form for extension of stay.

Julsen

Dec 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/08/2013
AOR Received.
12/09/2013
Thanks for your reply, ellann.

Someone on one of the threads called CIC to ask, and that was the same answer the agent gave.

I'm so glad for this forum and all the helpful people on here :). God bless us all!

Thanks again Kasipogi and ellann! :)

nehetrosa

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegriville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2012
Doc's Request.
May 2014
Med's Request
Nov 2014
Med's Done....
Nov 2014
Interview........
Schedule Received Mar 3 2015
Passport Req..
/DM: Jan 23 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Apr 16/ VOH May 12, 2015
LANDED..........
LC 1 : 19-03-2015
Just sharing the good news. Finally I got my Interview Schedule after almost 6 weeks of waiting. Landing interview will be on March 19 at Vancouver CIC. Praying for LC2 visa to be released soon as well. To God be all the Glory!!!

blengbleng

Mar 1, 2015
nehetrosa said:
Just sharing the good news. Finally I got my Interview Schedule after almost 6 weeks of waiting. Landing interview will be on March 19 at Vancouver CIC. Praying for LC2 visa to be released soon as well. To God be all the Glory!!!
sana sunod na rin kami feb4 ppr namin waiting for landing interview sa lc1 namin

Julsen

Dec 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/08/2013
AOR Received.
12/09/2013
nehetrosa said:
CONGRATULATIONS nehetrosa!!! :). To God be all the glory!!!. I am always glad to read about our progress, this waiting is very hard. Your LC2 visa is on its way:)
I pray the rest of us get good news soon. Don't ever give up!

God bless us all :)

Yanskie

Jul 30, 2014
Haaaay naku po natapos nanaman ang week wala pa din passport namin 5 weeks after LC1 landed....3 weeks to go n lng at ma expire na validity ng intial entry namin naku po..

dadalance_123

Star Member
Dec 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yanskie said:
Haaaay naku po natapos nanaman ang week wala pa din passport namin 5 weeks after LC1 landed....3 weeks to go n lng at ma expire na validity ng intial entry namin naku po..
Baka bigyan po kayo ng extension ng validity, or for pickup po visa nyo. Yoko n po isipin ung tungkol sa passport ko. Bhala na po sila kung ibigay nila or hindi pa.

dadalance_123

Star Member
Dec 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yanskie said:
Tumawag n po ba kyo sa WWWEXPRESS?