+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in Caregiver PR application sent in 2011 timeline, Welcome...

jdgarcia

Jan 27, 2015
Hello Everyone...

Just want to share my case.. so frustrating i submitted my application last July 2011. CPC Started processing my application August 2013. Medical examination of my spouse was last June 2014.. and until now wala pa din.. when i call CIC they always say they are doing background check for my dependent. Nkakapanghina na ang paghihintay.. my husband and I are sick and tired of waiting...wala po kame magawa kundi maghintay at magpray... :'( :'( :'( :'(

littledipper

Star Member
Nov 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LC1-February 2011, LC2-July 2013
AOR Received.
March 26, 2014
Med's Request
March 26, 2014
Med's Done....
May 6, 2014 medical result receive August 6, 2014
Interview........
Soon...
Passport Req..
Soon...
VISA ISSUED...
Soon...
LANDED..........
Soon...
jdgarcia said:
Hello Everyone...

Just want to share my case.. so frustrating i submitted my application last July 2011. CPC Started processing my application August 2013. Medical examination of my spouse was last June 2014.. and until now wala pa din.. when i call CIC they always say they are doing background check for my dependent. Nkakapanghina na ang paghihintay.. my husband and I are sick and tired of waiting...wala po kame magawa kundi maghintay at magpray... :'( :'( :'( :'(
Di ka nag iisa ako din ganyan case namin, feb 2011 applicant pako, nagmedical lc2 ko may 2014 till now wala pang update papers namin, 4 yrs na application ko sobrang frustrating talaga, nakakaiyak na nga minsan eh lalo na pag nakakabasa ko na ung mga kakapasa lang ng papers nila un pa nauunang maprocess, ang unfair lang kasi...tapos wala naman tayong magawa kundi mag intay.

mpgalamay

Oct 5, 2009
Hello! I'm also an applicant for 2011 June,my lc2 had their medical last May 30,2014. And until now still waiting for ppr and interview. We are all in the same boat of waiting.... I tried to call the cic call centre many times, and yet they always tell the same answer, either on final stage or background check. I just got tired of calling them. I just live everything to God,

JM31

Oct 3, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2011
Med's Done....
May 2014
Interview........
February 18,2015
Passport Req..
January 29,2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 17, 2015 VOH: March 25,2015
Hi Guys!, pag tapos na ma-interview yung LC1 then nakapag send nadin ng passport ang LC2
may possibility pa ba na mag remedical ang LC2?

jdgarcia

Jan 27, 2015
littledipper said:
Di ka nag iisa ako din ganyan case namin, feb 2011 applicant pako, nagmedical lc2 ko may 2014 till now wala pang update papers namin, 4 yrs na application ko sobrang frustrating talaga, nakakaiyak na nga minsan eh lalo na pag nakakabasa ko na ung mga kakapasa lang ng papers nila un pa nauunang maprocess, ang unfair lang kasi...tapos wala naman tayong magawa kundi mag intay.
I even tried to get the help of the Member of Parliament.. pero wala pa din.. ang dami ng nauna saken pero sobrang nauna naman akong ngapply... nkakasad lang kase akala mo fair pero hindi pala... minsan nagiging cause na ng argument sa aming magasawa kase nga sobrang tagal wala ka naman magawa kundi maghintay...

jdgarcia

Jan 27, 2015
mpgalamay said:
Hello! I'm also an applicant for 2011 June,my lc2 had their medical last May 30,2014. And until now still waiting for ppr and interview. We are all in the same boat of waiting.... I tried to call the cic call centre many times, and yet they always tell the same answer, either on final stage or background check. I just got tired of calling them. I just live everything to God,
Same here. I just called them last friday and ang sabi ay 1 more background check ang hinihintay. im so frustrated...

Clareen

Apr 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2011
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
March 10,2015
Passport Req..
January 21,2015
VISA ISSUED...
April 4,2015 but received May 7,2015
Just an update: I received an email for interview which will be on March 10...Co-2010 and 2011 applicants, please don't stop calling for help..If it is not because of the very empathetic agent who sent a message to the officer on my behalf, they wouldn't dare to look at my application.I received a letter of approval on January 22 (as a response to the agent's message) and started waiting again for interview but nothing came in the first 2 weeks.Then I sent an email to my local immigration office and after more than a couple of weeks, they responded to me with the schedule of interview.I explained in my email that I have been waiting for more than 43 months and I am feeling so down that my waiting doesn't seem to come to an end!Although I am in my final step now,it still makes me feel so frustrated that many of the 2010 and 2011 applicants are still in the long queue for PR.. :(

loueliezl

Nov 12, 2014
Clareen said:
Just an update: I received an email for interview which will be on March 10...Co-2010 and 2011 applicants, please don't stop calling for help..If it is not because of the very empathetic agent who sent a message to the officer on my behalf, they wouldn't dare to look at my application.I received a letter of approval on January 22 (as a response to the agent's message) and started waiting again for interview but nothing came in the first 2 weeks.Then I sent an email to my local immigration office and after more than a couple of weeks, they responded to me with the schedule of interview.I explained in my email that I have been waiting for more than 43 months and I am feeling so down that my waiting doesn't seem to come to an end!Although I am in my final step now,it still makes me feel so frustrated that many of the 2010 and 2011 applicants are still in the long queue for PR.. :(
good news my lc1 ppr feb4 till now wala pa sked landing interviw

MartinT

Star Member
Jan 26, 2015
Montreal
IELTS Request
N/A
Guys do not lose hope. Kmi nga 2009 applicant pa ee.. imagine that! ahaha.. wala na lng akong ibang mgawa kundi tumawa.

pero thank God landed na LC1 ko last Nov. 18, 2014.
Nagreply nrn ang CEM smin na madedeliver na yung passports with visa nmin 2-3 weeks from now.
April 1, 2015 ang validity ng visa nmin for initial entry in Canada.

Nkaka frustrate tlgang mag intay but we really can't do anything but to pray and wait. Just continue your life. Keep doing what your are doing in your life while you are still here in the philippines. Darating lhat ng updates when you least expected it. :)

dadalance_123

Star Member
Dec 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MartinT said:
Guys do not lose hope. Kmi nga 2009 applicant pa ee.. imagine that! ahaha.. wala na lng akong ibang mgawa kundi tumawa.

pero thank God landed na LC1 ko last Nov. 18, 2014.
Nagreply nrn ang CEM smin na madedeliver na yung passports with visa nmin 2-3 weeks from now.
April 1, 2015 ang validity ng visa nmin for initial entry in Canada.

Nkaka frustrate tlgang mag intay but we really can't do anything but to pray and wait. Just continue your life. Keep doing what your are doing in your life while you are still here in the philippines. Darating lhat ng updates when you least expected it. :)
Yan ang tinatawag na literal na may tiyaga pre. Idol na kita! Hahaha... Ikaw nga na 2009 pa, nakapaghintay. Ako pa na 2010 ang mawawalan ng pagasa? Dont stop hoping mga forummates! Darating na rin sa atin. God is really good!

MartinT

Star Member
Jan 26, 2015
Montreal
IELTS Request
N/A
dadalance_123 said:
Yan ang tinatawag na literal na may tiyaga pre. Idol na kita! Hahaha... Ikaw nga na 2009 pa, nakapaghintay. Ako pa na 2010 ang mawawalan ng pagasa? Dont stop hoping mga forummates! Darating na rin sa atin. God is really good!
gnun tlga ee.. cguro nga lung hndi pa pinasa ng CEM yung processing ng papers nmin sa hongkong, malamang wala pdn kming balita hanggang ngayon hahah.. buti pa sa consulate of canada sa hongkong medyo mabilis hehehe

mainlee

Nov 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2011 Dec
Med's Request
2014 Sept
Med's Done....
2014 Oct
Interview........
2015 Jan27
Passport Req..
2015 Feb9
VISA ISSUED...
2015 Mar 18. On-hand Apr19
LANDED..........
soon!
loueliezl said:
good news my lc1 ppr feb4 till now wala pa sked landing interviw
Hi, loueliezl! Try to email CEM to notify them that your LC1 had already landed.

Yanskie

Jul 30, 2014
mainlee said:
Hi, loueliezl! Try to email CEM to notify them that your LC1 had already landed.
Hi po...nag email po ba kayo kayo sa CEM after ma landed po yung LC1 ninyo? landed n din LC1 ko po nung Jan 28 1 day ahead po kayo....still waiting for visa

wolverine1234

Jan 31, 2015
Yanskie said:
Hi po...nag email po ba kayo kayo sa CEM after ma landed po yung LC1 ninyo? landed n din LC1 ko po nung Jan 28 1 day ahead po kayo....still waiting for visa
Hi.. Jan 28 din landed lc1 ko... Still waiting for visa.. Goodluck po satin and to everyone here who are still waiting for ppr/landing interview..

Yanskie

Jul 30, 2014
wolverine1234 said:
Hi.. Jan 28 din landed lc1 ko... Still waiting for visa.. Goodluck po satin and to everyone here who are still waiting for ppr/landing interview..
Kailan po ang valid initial po ninyo na nakalagay po sa passport request?