+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in Caregiver PR application sent in 2011 timeline, Welcome...

Clareen

Apr 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2011
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
March 10,2015
Passport Req..
January 21,2015
VISA ISSUED...
April 4,2015 but received May 7,2015
littledipper said:
Hi clareen, i already called cic yesterday and was told to wait until june to follow up again, i also mentioned that we have exceeded the 39 mos processesing time and that my lc2's medical will be expiring this may, but she just told me to wait for an update...so frustrating
Don't follow their advice, keep calling them.Maybe one agent will be smart enough to offer you help.It happened to me many times that they just keep telling me to wait,but I didnt stop until one day, an agent who knows what she is doing helped me.Many agents are actually 'stupid'(sorry for the word).They do not know what is going on and they never show empathy and never try to put their feet in our shoes.But we have to be 'pushy' because we have the reason..For as long that we are not rude at talking to the agent, we are not breaking any rule by calling them.So instead of stopping from calling them, do it whenever you have time.The agents are not the same.Some are rude, some are nice.Some are just answering the phone for the sake of 'answering the caller' BUT some will do something good for you..

martindcanada

Sep 5, 2014
Clareen said:
Don't follow their advice, keep calling them.Maybe one agent will be smart enough to offer you help.It happened to me many times that they just keep telling me to wait,but I didnt stop until one day, an agent who knows what she is doing helped me.Many agents are actually 'stupid'(sorry for the word).They do not know what is going on and they never show empathy and never try to put their feet in our shoes.But we have to be 'pushy' because we have the reason..For as long that we are not rude at talking to the agent, we are not breaking any rule by calling them.So instead of stopping from calling them, do it whenever you have time.The agents are not the same.Some are rude, some are nice.Some are just answering the phone for the sake of 'answering the caller' BUT some will do something good for you..

She is Right!

I asked for assistance from the Members of the Parliament since December 2013 to January 05, 2015 . They help me my papers and did not give up pushing the immigration about my papers. Now, I received from the CIC an email that my application for PR has been approved last January 16 and Interview on Feb. 3.

katecurban

Nov 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2009
AOR Received.
December 2013
Med's Request
July 2014
Med's Done....
Re-assessment August 2015
Interview........
Nov 2015
Passport Req..
Oct 2015
VISA ISSUED...
December 2015
LANDED..........
January 2016
Hi! Any thoughts on this one? Please?

August 2014 medical received by cic. Toronto applicant here. Called CIC and agent told me to wait for the letter for PR interview on March 15. Should i call them back daily? Its my 39 months on March 15.. But some get their PR interview early....

Thanks,

Kate C.

mainlee

Nov 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2011 Dec
Med's Request
2014 Sept
Med's Done....
2014 Oct
Interview........
2015 Jan27
Passport Req..
2015 Feb9
VISA ISSUED...
2015 Mar 18. On-hand Apr19
LANDED..........
soon!
A dose of good news and hope for us all: my husband got his PR today! The long-wait is almost over! Our timeline: Application Submitted Dec2011, In-process Nov2013, Filed Addt'l dependent Jan2014, Med.Request Sept2014, Medical done at SLEC Oct2014, LC1 Landed today. PPR soon! Let's pray for one another.
Thank You, Lord!!

@katecurban, yes, i think you should call cic again and hope you'd be able to speak with an agent who would extend his/her arm to alert the officer in-charge of your documents.

Toronto23

Oct 15, 2012
Hello a collegue of mine just receive here PR approval and ppr for her dependant thru email. She is sep 2011 applicant march 2014 done dependant medical she os now waiting for her interview per cic advise

Inday07

Dec 18, 2014
littledipper said:
Hi clareen, i already called cic yesterday and was told to wait until june to follow up again, i also mentioned that we have exceeded the 39 mos processesing time and that my lc2's medical will be expiring this may, but she just told me to wait for an update...so frustrating

Have you tried emailing them ? ( question@ cic.gc.ca). I wrote them a little message asking the status of my PR application. They will get back to you and will ask important information. After you provide them that information add a litlle message that your application passed the processing times. Remind them too of the information you think might help like your dependants medical if it will be expiring soon. Your work permit if its going to expire soon as well.Tell them exactly how long. I also copy the information in my ECAS. Few days later they sent me an email that it was noted that my file is in queu for final approval. After receiving that email, out of curiosity I called the call center and I was told that if I will not receive any updates call again on June 4 . But to my surprise the following day, I receive an email informing me that my application has been approved and PPR for my dependant. 4days later, another email from CIC for my interview . Hope this information help you a bit. Goodluck!

littledipper

Star Member
Nov 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LC1-February 2011, LC2-July 2013
AOR Received.
March 26, 2014
Med's Request
March 26, 2014
Med's Done....
May 6, 2014 medical result receive August 6, 2014
Interview........
Soon...
Passport Req..
Soon...
VISA ISSUED...
Soon...
LANDED..........
Soon...
Inday07 said:
Have you tried emailing them ? ( question @ cic.gc.ca). I wrote them a little message asking the status of my PR application. They will get back to you and will ask important information. After you provide them that information add a litlle message that your application passed the processing times. Remind them too of the information you think might help like your dependants medical if it will be expiring soon. Your work permit if its going to expire soon as well.Tell them exactly how long. I also copy the information in my ECAS. Few days later they sent me an email that it was noted that my file is in queu for final approval. After receiving that email, out of curiosity I called the call center and I was told that if I will not receive any updates call again on June 4 . But to my surprise the following day, I receive an email informing me that my application has been approved and PPR for my dependant. 4days later, another email from CIC for my interview . Hope this information help you a bit. Goodluck!
I have been emailing almost every month and calling the call center as well, i always mention that my application has passed the 39 month pricessing time already actually it's my 45th month, also mentioned that my dependants medicals will be expiring this May, but get the same response everytime " to just wait and there's nothing we can do "

Inday07

Dec 18, 2014
littledipper said:
I have been emailing almost every month and calling the call center as well, i always mention that my application has passed the 39 month pricessing time already actually it's my 45th month, also mentioned that my dependants medicals will be expiring this May, but get the same response everytime " to just wait and there's nothing we can do "

I am so sorry to hear that. I know nakakafrustrate talaga ang maghintay ng hindi mo alam kung kailan dadating ang hinihintay mo. Inabot din ng 45 months yung application ko. Malapit na yan kasi yung sa depndant ko magexpire sya this April so hopefully next month susunod ka na. Hope for the best and just keep praying.

lyvly

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
Hi everyone, just to update, I am august 2011 ,single applicant. got a letter the other day that the pr application process has been completed. now im waiting for local office to contact me..

I also have a married friend 2014 applicant, who received the same letter last month but her dependents(stepson) back home
has never been requested of medical and passport
and yet she got the same letter as mine..

:-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

littledipper

Star Member
Nov 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LC1-February 2011, LC2-July 2013
AOR Received.
March 26, 2014
Med's Request
March 26, 2014
Med's Done....
May 6, 2014 medical result receive August 6, 2014
Interview........
Soon...
Passport Req..
Soon...
VISA ISSUED...
Soon...
LANDED..........
Soon...
Inday07 said:
I am so sorry to hear that. I know nakakafrustrate talaga ang maghintay ng hindi mo alam kung kailan dadating ang hinihintay mo. Inabot din ng 45 months yung application ko. Malapit na yan kasi yung sa depndant ko magexpire sya this April so hopefully next month susunod ka na. Hope for the best and just keep praying.
Thanks, yes hopefully we receive the ppr before our medical expires, don't want my lc2 yo do the medical again, it's quite expensive i have 4 dependants

Clareen

Apr 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2011
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
March 10,2015
Passport Req..
January 21,2015
VISA ISSUED...
Inday07 said:
Have you tried emailing them ? ( question @ cic.gc.ca). I wrote them a little message asking the status of my PR application. They will get back to you and will ask important information. After you provide them that information add a litlle message that your application passed the processing times. Remind them too of the information you think might help like your dependants medical if it will be expiring soon. Your work permit if its going to expire soon as well.Tell them exactly how long. I also copy the information in my ECAS. Few days later they sent me an email that it was noted that my file is in queu for final approval. After receiving that email, out of curiosity I called the call center and I was told that if I will not receive any updates call again on June 4 . But to my surprise the following day, I receive an email informing me that my application has been approved and PPR for my dependant. 4days later, another email from CIC for my interview . Hope this information help you a bit. Goodluck!
If I may ask, in which city are you?I am just waiting for my interview to be scheduled too by the local CIC office in my area.It will be the 5th day today since my email of approval and PPR has been received.I can't claim that everything is okay UNLESS I have the schedule for interview.AS we all know,CIC is not consistent! :-X

Clareen

Apr 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2011
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
March 10,2015
Passport Req..
January 21,2015
VISA ISSUED...
lyvly said:
Hi everyone, just to update, I am august 2011 ,single applicant. got a letter the other day that the pr application process has been completed. now im waiting for local office to contact me..

I also have a married friend 2014 applicant, who received the same letter last month but her dependents(stepson) back home
has never been requested of medical and passport
and yet she got the same letter as mine..

:-\ :-\ :-\ :-\
Oh yes, that is happening for real!2013 and 2014 applicants are of the highest priority while 2010 and 2011 are very far behind. ???

Yanskie

Jul 30, 2014
update lang po....my LC1 just landed today 10am at CIC Vancouver...Thanks God ...God is really good all the time

Inday07

Dec 18, 2014
Clareen said:
If I may ask, in which city are you?I am just waiting for my interview to be scheduled too by the local CIC office in my area.It will be the 5th day today since my email of approval and PPR has been received.I can't claim that everything is okay UNLESS I have the schedule for interview.AS we all know,CIC is not consistent! :-X

I am from Calgary. How about you from which city are you?

Clareen

Apr 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2011
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
March 10,2015
Passport Req..
January 21,2015
VISA ISSUED...
Inday07 said:
I am from Calgary. How about you from which city are you?
Im in Ottawa..We are slower here I believe.And I'm scared!My friend received PPR 4 months ago and up to this time, there's no interview yet???I hope mine will not take that long coz I am soooo done waiting!!as in D-O-N-E! :mad: