+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in Caregiver PR application sent in 2011 timeline, Welcome...

Clareen

Apr 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2011
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
March 10,2015
Passport Req..
January 21,2015
VISA ISSUED...
April 4,2015 but received May 7,2015
Yanskie said:
Finally after 6 months and 5 days....just receievd an email from CIC Vancouver for interview schedule of my hubby....Thanks God! halos mawalan n ako ng pag asa sa kakaantay...but really God Is Good all the time and came in a perfect time...thank You Lord
6 months and 5 days since medical has been done?Is that what you mean?Congrats by the way :)

martindcanada

Sep 5, 2014
Clareen said:
6 months and 5 days since medical has been done?Is that what you mean?Congrats by the way :)

Thank you! I'm glad you got it! but my daughter has only until June 19, 2015 to enter canada

Do you think I should call the CIC and ask?

Yanskie

Jul 30, 2014
Clareen said:
6 months of waiting for interview schedule....we received our Approval letter last july 15 2014

katecurban

Nov 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2009
AOR Received.
December 2013
Med's Request
July 2014
Med's Done....
Re-assessment August 2015
Interview........
Nov 2015
Passport Req..
Oct 2015
VISA ISSUED...
December 2015
LANDED..........
January 2016
August 2014 medical received by cic. Toronto applicant here. Any idea when was the issuing of VISA? Its 5 months now and there's no update on my papers. Some got their emails and ready for their interview and visa issuance... Any thought? Please share on this one. Thanks

Kate C.

martindcanada

Sep 5, 2014
katecurban said:
August 2014 medical received by cic. Toronto applicant here. Any idea when was the issuing of VISA? Its 5 months now and there's no update on my papers. Some got their emails and ready for their interview and visa issuance... Any thought? Please share on this one. Thanks

Kate C.

Call CIC and if possible to put an note for URGENT REVIEW in your application.

martindcanada

Sep 5, 2014
I receive an email yesterday for appointment schedule to grant the PR and its on Feb. 3.

Anybody knows what are the questions in the interview to grant the PR at the immigration?

ynahvie

Star Member
Nov 23, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
martindcanada said:
I receive an email yesterday for appointment schedule to grant the PR and its on Feb. 3.

Anybody knows what are the questions in the interview to grant the PR at the immigration?

Don' worry all questions are all about you. Interview is just formality to sign documents and give their congratulatory greeting of being new PR of Canada.

Clareen

Apr 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2011
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
March 10,2015
Passport Req..
January 21,2015
VISA ISSUED...
Just received email of approval and a request for my LC2 to submit passport to CIC Manila..Visa will be valid for entry to Canada until April 8,2015..The letter also states that the local Canada Immigration Office in my area will schedule me for interview.I think this is when applicants vary as per location..Busier cities with more applicants might wait a little longer than cities with few # of applicants...Let's just keep in touch and update each other when we hear something from CIC.I hope the long waiting period will finally be OVER..as in O-V-E-R!! ::)

katecurban

Nov 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2009
AOR Received.
December 2013
Med's Request
July 2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Nov 2015
Passport Req..
Oct 2015
VISA ISSUED...
December 2015
LANDED..........
January 2016
Posted by: martindcanada
Insert Quote

Quote from: katecurban on January 20, 2015, 10:24:56 pm

Kate C.

================================

Thank you martindcanada!

CIC told me that the background check is now on-going. I hope next is the PR interview..

Medical received: August 2014

katecurban

Nov 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2009
AOR Received.
December 2013
Med's Request
July 2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Nov 2015
Passport Req..
Oct 2015
VISA ISSUED...
December 2015
LANDED..........
January 2016
Just received email of approval and a request for my LC2 to submit passport to CIC Manila..Visa will be valid for entry to Canada until April 8,2015..The letter also states that the local Canada Immigration Office in my area will schedule me for interview.I think this is when applicants vary as per location..Busier cities with more applicants might wait a little longer than cities with few # of applicants...Let's just keep in touch and update each other when we hear something from CIC.I hope the long waiting period will finally be OVER..as in O-V-E-R!! Roll Eyes

======================================

Good luck! You're almost there! God bless all of us!

Kate C.

mainlee

Nov 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2011 Dec
Med's Request
2014 Sept
Med's Done....
2014 Oct
Interview........
2015 Jan27
Passport Req..
2015 Feb9
VISA ISSUED...
2015 Mar 18. On-hand Apr19
LANDED..........
soon!
Hello forum mates, my husband (LC1) is set for his landing interview on Jan27. Praise God! We are still waiting for the PPR, though, but we are grateful for the progress. PPR na! Hopefully soon!!

littledipper

Star Member
Nov 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LC1-February 2011, LC2-July 2013
AOR Received.
March 26, 2014
Med's Request
March 26, 2014
Med's Done....
May 6, 2014 medical result receive August 6, 2014
Interview........
Soon...
Passport Req..
Soon...
VISA ISSUED...
Soon...
LANDED..........
Soon...
mainlee said:
Hello forum mates, my husband (LC1) is set for his landing interview on Jan27. Praise God! We are still waiting for the PPR, though, but we are grateful for the progress. PPR na! Hopefully soon!!
Congrats, buti ka pa may update ka na, feb 2011 applicant ako pero after medical of lc2 in may no update yet

Clareen

Apr 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2011
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
March 10,2015
Passport Req..
January 21,2015
VISA ISSUED...
littledipper said:
Congrats, buti ka pa may update ka na, feb 2011 applicant ako pero after medical of lc2 in may no update yet
Hi little dipper, have you called the CIC?I am a June 2011 applicant..I called them last week and the agent told me that she will send a message to the officer for consideration since its already 43 months that I am waiting..And then after a week(just this week), I already received a passport request for my husband, although no interview scheduled yet.I believe that is in response to the message sent by the agent.So if you didnt call the CIC yet for an action, I would recommend you to do so..We are very far behind already...:-(

littledipper

Star Member
Nov 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LC1-February 2011, LC2-July 2013
AOR Received.
March 26, 2014
Med's Request
March 26, 2014
Med's Done....
May 6, 2014 medical result receive August 6, 2014
Interview........
Soon...
Passport Req..
Soon...
VISA ISSUED...
Soon...
LANDED..........
Soon...
Clareen said:
Hi little dipper, have you called the CIC?I am a June 2011 applicant..I called them last week and the agent told me that she will send a message to the officer for consideration since its already 43 months that I am waiting..And then after a week(just this week), I already received a passport request for my husband, although no interview scheduled yet.I believe that is in response to the message sent by the agent.So if you didnt call the CIC yet for an action, I would recommend you to do so..We are very far behind already...:-(
Hi clareen, i already called cic yesterday and was told to wait until june to follow up again, i also mentioned that we have exceeded the 39 mos processesing time and that my lc2's medical will be expiring this may, but she just told me to wait for an update...so frustrating