+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in Caregiver PR application sent in 2011 timeline, Welcome...

littledipper

Star Member
Nov 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LC1-February 2011, LC2-July 2013
AOR Received.
March 26, 2014
Med's Request
March 26, 2014
Med's Done....
May 6, 2014 medical result receive August 6, 2014
Interview........
Soon...
Passport Req..
Soon...
VISA ISSUED...
Soon...
LANDED..........
Soon...
martindcanada said:
PLEASE HELP!!!

HOW COME WHEN I OPEN MY ECAS I CANT SEE MY STATUS ANYMORE and IF I OPEN MY DEPENDENT 'S ECAS I CAN SEE HERS!

IS THIS A BAD RESULT? I'M REALLY WORRIED. PLEASE SOMEONE EXPLAIN?
I have the same thing with my ecas i can't access it but my lc2 ecas is still the same "in process", i hope their updating our ecas ☺

Inday07

Dec 18, 2014
littledipper said:
I have the same thing with my ecas i can't access it but my lc2 ecas is still the same "in process", i hope their updating our ecas ☺
Hi there, Little dipper. You are not alone in that kind of dilemma. I spent my whole night crying because of that. Feeling frustrated, disappointed and almost losing my mind. But you know what, there's that little voice in my head saying God will take full ncontrol of everything. Let's exercise our faith and continue praying that God will work in his miraculous way. I am an LC1 2010 applicant. My only dependant finished her Med and was received by CPC-V Last May 2014. I thought that I will received my PR last year but nope. Most of my friends who applied 2011, 2012 got their PR and families are already here. Sometimes I can't help but to wonder what happen to my application? Completed every necessary papers they need and even renewed my dependants PP that will expire this year , submitted and all that. I just emailed the Immig December last year and received their reply saying that there's a note on file added on Nov 4 that my file is in queue for final review. My OWP will soon expire next year Feb. I do feel what you feel but there's nothing we can do but to continue knock the heaven's door and hopefully the sun will soon shine upon us.

Yanskie

Jul 30, 2014
Inday07 said:
Hi there, Little dipper. You are not alone in that kind of dilemma. I spent my whole night crying because of that. Feeling frustrated, disappointed and almost losing my mind. But you know what, there's that little voice in my head saying God will take full ncontrol of everything. Let's exercise our faith and continue praying that God will work in his miraculous way. I am an LC1 2010 applicant. My only dependant finished her Med and was received by CPC-V Last May 2014. I thought that I will received my PR last year but nope. Most of my friends who applied 2011, 2012 got their PR and families are already here. Sometimes I can't help but to wonder what happen to my application? Completed every necessary papers they need and even renewed my dependants PP that will expire this year , submitted and all that. I just emailed the Immig December last year and received their reply saying that there's a note on file added on Nov 4 that my file is in queue for final review. My OWP will soon expire next year Feb. I do feel what you feel but there's nothing we can do but to continue knock the heaven's door and hopefully the sun will soon shine upon us.
Hi po...May I know po what email add po yung pinag send nio ng email? Still waiting for interview pa rin po yung LC1 ko. Thank You

Clareen

Apr 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2011
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
March 10,2015
Passport Req..
January 21,2015
VISA ISSUED...
April 4,2015 but received May 7,2015
I just called the other day, and then the agent I talked to was more understanding compared to the passed agents I spoke with in the past.She told me that she will send a message to the officer stating that it has been 43 months that I have been waiting for my PR. I hope to get a positive update soon!Lets keep in touch 2010 and 2011 applicants.

martindcanada

Sep 5, 2014
I RECEIVE AN EMAIL FROM THE CIC... WAITING FOR APPOINTMENT FOR INTERVIEW AND PPR FOR DEPENDANT.

MY QUESTION IS HOW LONG WILL A WAIT AGAIN FOR INTERVIEW? DECADES? HERE IT GOES AGAIN NEVER ENDING WAITING!!!!!!!!!

Yanskie

Jul 30, 2014
martindcanada said:
I RECEIVE AN EMAIL FROM THE CIC... WAITING FOR APPOINTMENT FOR INTERVIEW AND PPR FOR DEPENDANT.

MY QUESTION IS HOW LONG WILL A WAIT AGAIN FOR INTERVIEW? DECADES? HERE IT GOES AGAIN NEVER ENDING WAITING!!!!!!!!!
it depends on what province po..our is 6 nonths now no interview schedule yet..

martindcanada

Sep 5, 2014
I have a question:

Is it true na yung mga nag apply ng 2014 mas mabilis na ang PR nila? kasi yung friend ko sabi niya yung friend niya na nag apply ng PR under Live-in caregiver class na PR last year within 6 months lang without INTERVIEW.

I think its not fair!!

Clareen

Apr 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2011
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
March 10,2015
Passport Req..
January 21,2015
VISA ISSUED...
martindcanada said:
I have a question:

Is it true na yung mga nag apply ng 2014 mas mabilis na ang PR nila? kasi yung friend ko sabi niya yung friend niya na nag apply ng PR under Live-in caregiver class na PR last year within 6 months lang without INTERVIEW.

I think its not fair!!
Unfortunately, IT'S TRUE..Although not all of them are, but many 2013 and 2014 applicants are already getting their PR before 2010 and 2011 applicants who are up to this time have no clear vision as to when our waiting will finally be OVER!!SOOOO UNFAIR and UPSETTING!!!If only there is a rally regarding this issue, then I LOVE to join!!Im already done waiting and hoping!! :mad:

martindcanada

Sep 5, 2014
Clareen said:
Unfortunately, IT'S TRUE..Although not all of them are, but many 2013 and 2014 applicants are already getting their PR before 2010 and 2011 applicants who are up to this time have no clear vision as to when our waiting will finally be OVER!!SOOOO UNFAIR and UPSETTING!!!If only there is a rally regarding this issue, then I LOVE to join!!Im already done waiting and hoping!! :mad:
you are right! it is annoying!

you can ask assistance from the Members of the Parliament

Clareen

Apr 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2011
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
March 10,2015
Passport Req..
January 21,2015
VISA ISSUED...
martindcanada said:
you are right! it is annoying!

you can ask assistance from the Members of the Parliament
Several friends of mine have asked MP's help but there was no speeding up accomplished.

Yanskie

Jul 30, 2014
Finally after 6 months and 5 days....just receievd an email from CIC Vancouver for interview schedule of my hubby....Thanks God! halos mawalan n ako ng pag asa sa kakaantay...but really God Is Good all the time and came in a perfect time...thank You Lord