+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in Caregiver PR application sent in 2011 timeline, Welcome...

raffy220309

Star Member
Mar 14, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jebok79 said:
@ raffy oo sinabi ko na sa lc1 ko na merong MP na maaring hingan ng tulong pero ang lc1 ko di cooperatative sa akin ako pa ang sinisisi baka daw ung add ko ang mali pero i said no sa lbc address ang nakalagay is ung canadian embassy in manila pero ung sa folder ko inside the lbc express plastic ay ung specific add ng lc2 department ng canadian embassy...
@ raffy ikaw ba ang lc1??

Lc2 din ako jebok... paliwanag mo sa kanya na pwede sya humingi ng tulong sa mp nia dun sa canada... ang lc1 ko palagi konokontak ang mp nya kya hindi kami nag aalala... namo- monitor nila...

littledipper

Star Member
Nov 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LC1-February 2011, LC2-July 2013
AOR Received.
March 26, 2014
Med's Request
March 26, 2014
Med's Done....
May 6, 2014 medical result receive August 6, 2014
Interview........
Soon...
Passport Req..
Soon...
VISA ISSUED...
Soon...
LANDED..........
Soon...
I've just read from the other thread that 2012 applicants are being granted 1st stage approval good for them, but i hope hindi naman matabunan ung mga applications natin coz there are dtill a lot of last quarter 2010 and us 2011 pr applicants ang hindi pa tapos ang processing, sana naman unahin na muna nila tayo or dadagdag na naman sa backlogs ung karamihan ng pr applications, just come to think of it.

jebok79

Feb 9, 2013
Di nasagot si @Boyblue that makes sense na siguro meron na xa sigurong sagot....wtf it's not fair....1st nalakdawan na ng june 2012 applicant na lc2...tapos now ganan....then your lc1 is like scared or something to ask the MP of Saskatchewan for help...Aba ano bang klaseng buhay ito.....kung meron lang ako magicjack na maitatawag eh ako na ang tatawag sa MP eh....this is very sad talaga to think....... ???

boyblue

Dec 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
no AOR for me yet, late reply due to broken laptop. maybe next month/year or maybe never :(

@jebok, if ur a smartphone user just download magicjack at google play, u can then call via wifi any canada number

jebok79

Feb 9, 2013
@boyblue according to my wife she has a friend in saskatchewan that already have the AOR now,,,and sadly to say they where on june 2012 timeline of the submission of the complete docs and complete kit that's why I am freakin out right now did you see my posts a couple of days ago??

and i am using Windows 8 phone not smartphone that's why there's no magicjack....do you know some app for windows phone that have a free callls for US and CANADA??

boyblue

Dec 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jebok79 said:
@ boyblue according to my wife she has a friend in saskatchewan that already have the AOR now,,,and sadly to say they where on june 2012 timeline of the submission of the complete docs and complete kit that's why I am freakin out right now did you see my posts a couple of days ago??

and i am using Windows 8 phone not smartphone that's why there's no magicjack....do you know some app for windows phone that have a free callls for US and CANADA??
most of those who submitted LC2 app kits from May 2013 onwards have not yet received AOR from CEM, just relax, enjoy the holidays and 2014 is another story.

windows phone apps and games are considerably less than ios and android, i am not familiar with windows 8 smartphone as i am an android buff. better for you if you secure an android smartphone costing P3 to 4t will do i.e alcatel OT glory 2 or magic. then download magicjack/talk free from google play and install to ur smartphone. there are other voice call apps but they require both the calling and receiving party to install
their apps. not unlike magic jack where it is only you the calling party who is required to install. also, it is free to use and the voice quality is clear. you can call unlimited anytime for free any landline or cellular phone in canada and the usa, downside is you must have a wifi connection or data service.

boyblue

Dec 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dolly74 said:
Hello everyone!!!what's next after the AIP?Can somebody share the content of the mail?Thanks..God bless:)
Next is the LC2 Application Kit to be sent by embassy to you or your family via email. better if you send an LC2 Application Kit Request to embassy of your country. back read on this thread page 48 on format of said kit request.

LC2 Application Kit Email from CEM after AIP:

Dear Applicant:

This refers to the document requirements related to the application for permanent residence in Canada.
If you are the principal applicant in Canada, please transfer the below message and the enclosed documents to the attention of your dependants in the Philippines.

Note: The application forms must be completed by your dependants.

Dear Sir/Madam:

This refers to the application for permanent residence made by your relative under the Live-in Caregiver Program. Your relative in Canada has identified you as a family member.

All family members of applicants under this Program must be examined before the in-Canada applicant can become a permanent resident of Canada. The definition of Family members and who must be examined is outlined in the enclosed Instructions for Permanent Residence for Overseas Family Members of In-Canada Applicants under the Live-In Caregiver Program.

What this means is that even if you are not applying to be issued a visa to go to Canada at this time, you must still submit all documentation required to examine your admissibility to Canada. This includes undergoing a medical examination and providing police certificates and any other documentation reasonably required to assess your background.

You and your dependents must:

1. Complete the IMM 008 Generic Application Form for Canada, IMM 5669 Schedule A-Background/Declaration and IMM 5406 Additional Family Information forms. You will find these forms by going to our website at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/index.asp.

Our office strongly advises you to complete the application forms by computer and to generate a legible, 2D barcode by clicking on the “Validate” button at the top and bottom of the form. This will also perform an initial check to ensure that you have properly completed the forms.

2. Send all the documents listed in the enclosed Checklist of Documents for LC2. Make sure to indicate your relative in Canada's full name and file number as mentioned in subject of this message.

3. Submit all the forms and documents in the checklist to this office via mail within sixty (60) days. See complete address at the bottom.

If you do not comply within 60 days, our office will notify the Case Processing Centre in Vegreville that you have failed to present yourself and, if applicable, your dependents for examination. This could affect the processing of the applicant's In-Canada application for permanent residence and may result in the refusal of his/her application.

Should you and/or your family members have a change in mailing address and/or telephone number please inform this office immediately for further actions.

Sincerely,

Family Reunification Unit
Immigration Section - Bureau de visa
Embassy of Canada, Manila - Ambassade du Canada, Manille
Level 6, Tower 2, RCBC Plaza
6819 Ayala Avenue
Makati City 1200, Philippines
Fax: (632) 843-1094
www.philippines.gc.ca

Visa Section (LC2) – Embassy of Canada
Level 6, Tower 2, RCBC Plaza
6819 Ayala Avenue
Makati City 1200
Philippines

Attached PDF checklist:

Instruction for Permanent Residence for Overseas Family Members of In-Canada Applicants under the Live-in Caregiver Program.pdf
Checklist of Documents for LC2 as of NOV2012.pdf
Spouse Questionnaire-2012.pdf
Demonstration of Continuous Education.pdf
Partner Questionnaire.pdf
Guardianship Questionnaire.pdf

Dolly74

Dec 14, 2013
@ boyblue Thank u sooo much for ur reply..You have been such a great help for all of us here in the forum :)God bless...

Khalsgb

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi any one plz help me

as in lc2 checklist mentioned . printed email and chat records

but i have 1500 pages of chat records what should i do ?
send all chat records is not possible as 1500 pages too much .

plz help any one who already submit lc2 .....

raffy220309

Star Member
Mar 14, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Khalsgb said:
hi any one plz help me

as in lc2 checklist mentioned . printed email and chat records

but i have 1500 pages of chat records what should i do ?
send all chat records is not possible as 1500 pages too much .

plz help any one who already submit lc2 .....

kahit po yung mga latest lang na inbox pwde na po...

faith1985

Star Member
Sep 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-VEGREVILLE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2011
To those who are waiting for LC2 Kit for their family dependents in the Philippines (CEM) Manila. I received my first stage approval July 5, 2013. Since I didn't here anything from CEM, I approach MP here in Vancouver, and CEM replied them in just 3 days. CEM didn't sent out the application yet for my family. They will send it out in due course. I don't understand why they can't send out the kit although I am already approved here in Canada plus the fact my family still has to gather documents.....I am really sad.....Christmas na nextweek bakit ganun naman sila....

littledipper

Star Member
Nov 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
March 26, 2014
Med's Request
March 26, 2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Soon...
Passport Req..
Soon...
VISA ISSUED...
Soon...
LANDED..........
Soon...
faith1985 said:
To those who are waiting for LC2 Kit for their family dependents in the Philippines (CEM) Manila. I received my first stage approval July 5, 2013. Since I didn't here anything from CEM, I approach MP here in Vancouver, and CEM replied them in just 3 days. CEM didn't sent out the application yet for my family. They will send it out in due course. I don't understand why they can't send out the kit although I am already approved here in Canada plus the fact my family still has to gather documents.....I am really sad.....Christmas na nextweek bakit ganun naman sila....
Sad to hear about that faith1985 but i hope as 2014 comes we'll be receiving some good news from CEM coz it's really frustrating how slow our applications are being processed, especially now the xmas season is coming and we've been away from our loved ones for quite a long time, i hope next xmas i'm gonna be spending it with my family here

Kjpascua

Star Member
Dec 31, 2011
littledipper said:
Sad to hear about that faith1985 but i hope as 2014 comes we'll be receiving some good news from CEM coz it's really frustrating how slow our applications are being processed, especially now the xmas season is coming and we've been away from our loved ones for quite a long time, i hope next xmas i'm gonna be spending it with my family here
Hi Littledipper I got the result ng MP here in Edmonton about sa papers ng husband ko :( hay nkakalungkot 29months ang processing ng CEM :( update nlang daw ako ulit on fen 2014 :( Naiiyak nga ako sobra Knina Pra hopeless na umasa. Hoping they will change next year.

littledipper

Star Member
Nov 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
March 26, 2014
Med's Request
March 26, 2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Soon...
Passport Req..
Soon...
VISA ISSUED...
Soon...
LANDED..........
Soon...
Kjpascua said:
Hi Littledipper I got the result ng MP here in Edmonton about sa papers ng husband ko :( hay nkakalungkot 29months ang processing ng CEM :( update nlang daw ako ulit on fen 2014 :( Naiiyak nga ako sobra Knina Pra hopeless na umasa. Hoping they will change next year.
Ganun ba? Well u know what i think personally i don't believe na ung paglapit sa MP would help, i mean wala naman silang nagagawa para mabago or mapabilis ung processing they're actually just telling us the same things that we already know about our application, so disappointing but whatever, we can't really do anything about it but to wait and hope that next year will be our turn to be reunited with our love ones because what we're going through is so devastating already, i wish they would realize that, it's physically,mentally and emotionally draining.