+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in Caregiver PR application sent in 2011 timeline, Welcome...

hohogogo

Jul 22, 2013
riaivy1980 said:
we have the same timeline neng23. I'm single too!!! I hope before the year ends, we'll get our PR. ;D
Have you received anything after the decision made one? I was wondering when would be our turn for the interview?

Aman82

Star Member
Jan 10, 2012
Hello friends,
I m dec/2011 married applicant.last month oct/26 I got letter from CIC ..the wrote that this letter refers to you that cic send ur application to Vancouver visa centre for further assessment..they will contact u for interview or for more clarification.friends I confused ,,this was first approval letter or any other..i m married..plz help me if someone got same letter,,plz ???

riaivy1980

Jun 2, 2010
hohogogo said:
Have you received anything after the decision made one? I was wondering when would be our turn for the interview?
no, I've been checking emails and mailbox but nothing . My friend who is also same time time line as me called Cic and the agent said that once they contact us through email then they will continue contacting through email. Who knows! We'll just wait n see. :)

ferds

Aug 26, 2013
riaivy1980 said:
no, I've been checking emails and mailbox but nothing . My friend who is also same time time line as me called Cic and the agent said that once they contact us through email then they will continue contacting through email. Who knows! We'll just wait n see. :)

wait lang daw sabi ni LORD..:))
after christmas..me good news na for all of us..

TO GOD BE THE GLORY...
http://www.pinoy-ofw.com/news/31776-17500-filipino-caregivers-canada-permanent-residents-starting-2014.html

http://www.pinoy-ofw.com/news/31776-17500-filipino-caregivers-canada-permanent-residents-starting-2014.html

Mkam

Nov 24, 2013
please help me is there any dec 2011 applicant .coz last week i got a cic letter they required police clearance .so anybody knows after this they will send a medical letter or interview please help me
:)

littledipper

Star Member
Nov 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LC1-February 2011, LC2-July 2013
AOR Received.
March 26, 2014
Med's Request
March 26, 2014
Med's Done....
May 6, 2014 medical result receive August 6, 2014
Interview........
Soon...
Passport Req..
Soon...
VISA ISSUED...
Soon...
LANDED..........
Soon...
Hi forumers, i just want to share this, i have a friend who's dependants are in Aklan and she said her lc2 submitted their application to CEM july 2013 same as mine but they got their AOR already, probably because they have been affected by the thyphoon? Sana tayo din na nag iintay mabigyan na, kakainip na mag intay eh

neng23

Star Member
Oct 24, 2011
Vancouver,B.C.
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 21, 2015
Doc's Request.
August 6, 2015 (Passport, Appendix A)
AOR Received.
June 26, 2015
File Transfer...
July 20, 2015 (SA email)
Med's Request
(Upfront)
Med's Done....
May 4,2015
Passport Req..
August 6, 2015 e-cas updated to "In Process" but started processing on July 20, 2015 August 8, 2015 Passport received by CEM August 10
VISA ISSUED...
very soon
LANDED..........
very soon
hohogogo said:
Hi my friend,have you gotten any letter after the decision made?
Hello hohogogo
Nope I haven't received an email yet that a decision has been made. It's just a first approval that says I'm now eligible to apply for PR.
How about you? Any update from your PR apps?

sheena22

Jun 16, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2011
Doc's Request.
may 27 2014
AOR Received.
aug 2013
File Transfer...
march 2014
Med's Request
april 24 2014
Med's Done....
may 6 2014
Interview........
Oct 15, 2014
Passport Req..
Oct 21, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 17, 2014 received visa dec 22 2014
LANDED..........
LC1 landed Oct 15, 2014 Lc2 ecas decision made oct 21, 2014
San po natatanggap yung AOR? Email ba o mail?

neng23

Star Member
Oct 24, 2011
Vancouver,B.C.
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 21, 2015
Doc's Request.
August 6, 2015 (Passport, Appendix A)
AOR Received.
June 26, 2015
File Transfer...
July 20, 2015 (SA email)
Med's Request
(Upfront)
Med's Done....
May 4,2015
Passport Req..
August 6, 2015 e-cas updated to "In Process" but started processing on July 20, 2015 August 8, 2015 Passport received by CEM August 10
VISA ISSUED...
very soon
LANDED..........
very soon
riaivy1980 said:
we have the same timeline neng23. I'm single too!!! I hope before the year ends, we'll get our PR. ;D
Hello riaivy1980
Yup! Hopefully before the year ends, that would be the best Christmas gift I've ever receive then....I have a friend she's single applicant too, she submitted her PR apps January 26,2012 but she was already got an email that the decision has been made. She's now waiting for her PR interview.
May Godbless us too....

hohogogo

Jul 22, 2013
neng23 said:
Hello hohogogo
Nope I haven't received an email yet that a decision has been made. It's just a first approval that says I'm now eligible to apply for PR.
How about you? Any update from your PR apps?
Sorry I am kind of confusing you, the letter i got just informs me "it has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for PR, I thought that was decision made. By the time we receive the decision made, we need to pay the 490$ and wait for an interview, is that right?

icycool

Apr 13, 2011
Mkam said:
please help me is there any dec 2011 applicant .coz last week i got a cic letter they required police clearance .so anybody knows after this they will send a medical letter or interview please help me
:)
I got an email required for fingerprints too...hopefully they won't ask for medical exam again , btw I'm march 5 2012 applicants :D

pinoy_ako

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
WinniePooh said:
Thanks a lot! But I mean only initial approval. I'm married. So interview will be after my husband's medical and background checking.Anyway, I'm very glad today. Some movements are... and future becomes closer!
Hi winniepooh! I also received that initial approval email and it said that if applicable my drpendants will undergo medical and criminal background. And also stated that the above mentioned informations should be received by the office by may 31, 2014.
I am confused.what are the documents to be submited? If this means my dependants medical and police clearance, they should give us the necessary forms right? They cant just go and have medical or secure police clearance without any papers from the cic

pinoy_ako

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
icycool said:
I got an email required for fingerprints too...hopefully they won't ask for medical exam again , btw I'm march 5 2012 applicants :D
[/quote

Hello icycool! Did they give you forms to show to the police station or they just ask u for fingerprint? I received and email asking for medical and criminal background check of my dependants but there werent no forms issued

jebok79

Feb 9, 2013
hey @boyblue have you heard anything yet about your AOR ??? i don't have anything yet here.
@Joycelam thank you for the reply...

icycool

Apr 13, 2011
pinoy_ako said:
icycool said:
[/quote

Hello icycool! Did they give you forms to show to the police station or they just ask u for fingerprint? I received and email asking for medical and criminal background check of my dependants but there werent no forms issued
No. But my friend who got required for medical exam got the form. I just got what it said below

In order to continue processing your application in Canada, further information is required. You must complete/submit the following information to the Case Processing Centre:
[X] As part of this application process, you are required to provide a set of your fingerprints. Please check the following CIC website for further details: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english//resources/manuals/bulletins/2009/ob116.asp#appA or contact the Call Centre, toll free, at 1-888-242-2100. Please take this letter to a service provider and arrange to have your fingerprints taken as soon as possible.
The information requested above must be received at this office by March 2, 2014. If these items are not received, your application for permanent residence may be refused and no further consideration will be given to your request for permanent residence unless a new application, including fees, is submitted.