+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in Caregiver PR application sent in 2011 timeline, Welcome...

sweetjasmine

Star Member
Jan 3, 2013
Khalsgb said:
hi every one ...update

i got email from cic ..meet the eligibility and need to pass medicals

timeline ......9 nov 2011
Hi khalsagb congrats.... please keep on updating us on your case....and do you have to do your medical too or only lc2....thanks....realy happy for you congrats again

kcire

Star Member
May 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone!

Just a quick query here. Do you have any idea how long it takes for the local CIC (Edmonton) to take in scheduling an appointment/interview? Any tips?

By the way, I received those email from CPCV on October 24 and 25 respectively.

Thank you!

Aman82

Star Member
Jan 10, 2012
sweetjasmine said:
Hi khalsagb congrats.... please keep on updating us on your case....and do you have to do your medical too or only lc2....thanks....realy happy for you congrats again
'

Helli friends,,,, new update

I m dec/19/2011 applicant,,,today got letter from CIC that mention v send ur application to vancouver for further assessment,,,will contact shortly,,,any one have idea when can I got first stage approval letter,,,,,any one experience

Kevin1127

Sep 29, 2011
Aman82 said:
'

Helli friends,,,, new update

I m dec/19/2011 applicant,,,today got letter from CIC that mention v send ur application to vancouver for further assessment,,,will contact shortly,,,any one have idea when can I got first stage approval letter,,,,,any one experience
Hi Aman

Where in Vancouver you came from? me north vancouver
as of now i still waiting my Letter for interview i got my Decition Made letter june 25 , 2013
single applicant , i send my application May30, 2011 and process June 21 , 2011

Aman82

Star Member
Jan 10, 2012
Kevin1127 said:
Hi Aman

Where in Vancouver you came from? me north vancouver
as of now i still waiting my Letter for interview i got my Decition Made letter june 25 , 2013
single applicant , i send my application May30, 2011 and process June 21 , 2011
Hello Friend,

I m in east vancouver,

it means ,,mine too take long time :eek:..i m married.you didn't call cic regarding processing...my friend too single and she did applied in Sept/2011 and got PR last month,,why your case takes that much time..

WinniePooh

Apr 8, 2012
Aman82 said:
Hello Friend,

I m in east vancouver,

it means ,,mine too take long time :eek:..i m married.you didn't call cic regarding processing...my friend too single and she did applied in Sept/2011 and got PR last month,,why your case takes that much time..

Hello, I'm from Richmond B.C. My app. was received 19.12.2011 like yours. But I haven't any news. You are the first of December's applicants.

julia78_

Star Member
Feb 19, 2013
wow, thats interesting that December applicant got first stage... im novemver 8 2011. havent heard from them yet... i called CIC on nov 1 to ask about my status since i cant see my ecase anymore, so agent said they r still working on october applications from oct 20th and i should wait. he mentioned that first stage still takes about 25-26months and only after that i should start worrying... i hope he is wrong and it happens to be faster. Good luck to all of us!

sugarspice

Jul 3, 2013
ynahvie said:
Are you single applicant? You did medical too in canada? You mean the finger printing in pr application is not enough so requesting for a new one?
Hi Ynahvie,
I didnt do any medical in canada. But my ECAS said medical has been received so I presumed were exempt already since we had a medical before we arrive in canada. I havent submitted any finger printing on my PR application before because they told me I dont have to unless they asked for it. I came from saudi arabia so I guess its complicated. Anyhow, I did sent one already when they requested it on the letter saying "decision is made". I phone CIC the other day and they cant tell me. They said when first approval is done. Have to wait 12 months. Actually I am more confused than ever. I thought I am just waiting for interview. Hope someone could help me understand whats going on.

hohogogo

Jul 22, 2013
julia78_ said:
wow, thats interesting that December applicant got first stage... im novemver 8 2011. havent heard from them yet... i called CIC on nov 1 to ask about my status since i cant see my ecase anymore, so agent said they r still working on october applications from oct 20th and i should wait. he mentioned that first stage still takes about 25-26months and only after that i should start worrying... i hope he is wrong and it happens to be faster. Good luck to all of us!
Where r u if u don t mind to ask. My friend in Calgary got the decision made letter 26 October , her timeline is 6 nov 2011

julia78_

Star Member
Feb 19, 2013
hohogogo said:
Where r u if u don t mind to ask. My friend in Calgary got the decision made letter 26 October , her timeline is 6 nov 2011
im in vancouver. married.. does it make any difference if u r single or married?

hohogogo

Jul 22, 2013
julia78_ said:
im in vancouver. married.. does it make any difference if u r single or married?
Married or single, it does not matter.our turn is coming soon, read this linkhttp://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/releases/2013/2013-10-29a.asp

julia78_

Star Member
Feb 19, 2013
hohogogo said:
Married or single, it does not matter.our turn is coming soon, read this linkhttp://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/releases/2013/2013-10-29a.asp
thanks dear.. i have read it before... i guess by the time changes will take place we will get there anyway...but its still good news....

Khalsgb

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This letter refers to your application for permanent residence under the Live-in Caregiver Class.
It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent resident status as a Member of the Live-in Caregiver Class. However, a final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements have been met. If applicable, all of your family members, both in Canada and abroad, must pass medical and background checks even if they are not applying to join you in Canada at this time. You cannot become a permanent resident until you and your family members have passed the medicals and background checks.

That is the content of the letter. that i got from cic..

is it means i passed first stage ?
what is next step ?

thepinkpanther

Nov 19, 2010
kcire said:
Hello everyone!

Just a quick query here. Do you have any idea how long it takes for the local CIC (Edmonton) to take in scheduling an appointment/interview? Any tips?

By the way, I received those email from CPCV on October 24 and 25 respectively.

Thank you!

Hi im from Edmonton and I received it after a week i received an email from CPCV. I have an interview on December 2 at Canada Place