+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in Caregiver PR application sent in 2011 timeline, Welcome...

leogal

Star Member
Nov 19, 2012
Visa Office......
cpc-v
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Doc's Request.
24-02-2014 RPRF/NBI
AOR Received.
12-04-2013 LC2
Med's Request
24-02-2014 CPC-V
Med's Done....
17-03-2014
julia78_ said:
well, september is almost over, i keep posting my questions for september applicants, have anyone got first stage of approval?
good thing that strike is over, but soon soon is gonna be Xmas when everything will stop again... really hope to get first stage before then....they started processing my papers in November 2011. Good luck to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hi julia,
based on previous timeline for single PR approvals you might receive yours by november or december.

faith1985

Star Member
Sep 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-VEGREVILLE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2011
september is over, wala pa LC2 kit family ko...

ynahvie

Star Member
Nov 23, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So sad a lot of caregivers been away to our family still unendless waiting..I received an email last week from CPC Vegeville AB that I am eligible for PR but still waiting for my family kit and all process to undergo. Hoping they will send their kit soon to start the process for them.

j_c

Mar 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LC1- Nov.16,2010...LC2 kit sent: july 19,2013
AOR Received.
March 24,2014
File Transfer...
Feb.26,2014- CIC-V
Med's Request
March 24,2014
Med's Done....
March 29,2014 at Davao Doctors Hospital
Interview........
July 9, 2014
Passport Req..
July 22, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Recev August 13,2014
ynahvie said:
So sad a lot of caregivers been away to our family still unendless waiting..I received an email last week from CPC Vegeville AB that I am eligible for PR but still waiting for my family kit and all process to undergo. Hoping they will send their kit soon to start the process for them.
My relationship right now was so shakey because were far from each other and my husband thought that wen his out there far from us and work hard for our families future he already had the right to cheat because of the loneliness which is a bullshit reason to ruin a relationship that was built for how many years. I am hoping as a wife that I can rebuild my family but how if they keep on extending the waiting time of the papers to be processed. Hope they will help us to realize the main reason of being far from our families is to provide a better future not to ruin the future of the families by processing the papers as early as they could by nt extending most of the time for us to be reunited with our families again.... God bless us all.

julia78_

Star Member
Feb 19, 2013
leogal said:
hi julia,
based on previous timeline for single PR approvals you might receive yours by november or december.
thanks Leogal.. i think the same way:) hoping .... nobody can say for sure anymore....i believe 24-25 months for first stage was not only for single....

leogal

Star Member
Nov 19, 2012
Visa Office......
cpc-v
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Doc's Request.
24-02-2014 RPRF/NBI
AOR Received.
12-04-2013 LC2
Med's Request
24-02-2014 CPC-V
Med's Done....
17-03-2014
julia78_ said:
thanks Leogal.. i think the same way:) hoping .... nobody can say for sure anymore....i believe 24-25 months for first stage was not only for single....
For married people we only receive first stage approval after 24-25 months and PR final approval will still be based on Familys overseas applications.. Good for you, still single.. youre almost there, you already waited for so long no doubt you will make it to the finish line happy!! fight lang ng fight:D

julia78_

Star Member
Feb 19, 2013
leogal said:
For married people we only receive first stage approval after 24-25 months and PR final approval will still be based on Familys overseas applications.. Good for you, still single.. youre almost there, you already waited for so long no doubt you will make it to the finish line happy!! fight lang ng fight:D
actually, im married ... and its so hard to stay apart from my family....somithimes i think that if we knew how much time would it take ..... i wont consider this separation.... wish the immigration help us to reunite with husbands and children faster.... but they make it longer and longer....so sad

leogal

Star Member
Nov 19, 2012
Visa Office......
cpc-v
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Doc's Request.
24-02-2014 RPRF/NBI
AOR Received.
12-04-2013 LC2
Med's Request
24-02-2014 CPC-V
Med's Done....
17-03-2014
julia78_ said:
actually, im married ... and its so hard to stay apart from my family....somithimes i think that if we knew how much time would it take ..... i wont consider this separation.... wish the immigration help us to reunite with husbands and children faster.... but they make it longer and longer....so sad
just like you, I felt the same way too before but lets just fight the loneliness and think Gods mercies are new every morning. hopefully the processing for your family will be shorter.. as for us 2010 applicants were really hit by backlogs.. anyways, lets continue to put our hope in God. :)

ynahvie

Star Member
Nov 23, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
May I ask anybody if all applicants for live-in caregiver waiting for PR are all having medical here in Canada? I have some friends who got their PR this year without it but heard too some are starting receiving medical since they don't have their PR yet. Is this new again?

faith1985

Star Member
Sep 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-VEGREVILLE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2011
ynahvie said:
hi there,
can you share your timeline? I received my first stage of approval, July, until now my family didn't receive LC2 kit yet....it is really heartbreaking.... :'(

Myself

Apr 17, 2013
Hi Everyone,
This is my first time to post. I am single applicant.
I would like to share my timeline to let others know and in my small way I can contribute to those who are monitoring the month CIC has been working now.

Application Submitted: September 16, 2011
Processing Started: October 2, 2011
Open Work P. Issued: December 4, 2011
2nd OWP issued: March 6, 2013
Application Completed: October 1, 2013
Waiting to contact by Local CIC.

Thank you All.

God bless us....

ynahvie

Star Member
Nov 23, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My personal timeline with Dependent
Application Submitted: August 27, 2011
Processing Started: September 30, 2011
OWP Issued: December 10, 2011
Application Completed: Sept. 25, 2013
Waiting for LC2 Kit

ynahvie

Star Member
Nov 23, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
By the way does anyone have experiences of checking application status is not showing up anymore in their website? I can't access mine since I received my open permit last 2011.

thepinkpanther

Nov 19, 2010
Myself said:
Hi Everyone,
This is my first time to post. I am single applicant.
I would like to share my timeline to let others know and in my small way I can contribute to those who are monitoring the month CIC has been working now.

Application Submitted: September 16, 2011
Processing Started: October 2, 2011
Open Work P. Issued: December 4, 2011
2nd OWP issued: March 6, 2013
Application Completed: October 1, 2013
Waiting to contact by Local CIC.

Thank you All.

God bless us....

Hi. How did CIC notified you? Are you able to check your cease now? Thanks