+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in Caregiver PR application sent in 2011 timeline, Welcome...

thepinkpanther

Nov 19, 2010
hi bld36

I am from Alberta too and I have the same situation with you I married a Canadian Citizen after I passed my application. did you include him with your application if yes how did you do it? thanks.

bld36

Feb 18, 2013
after our wedding I just sent a letter to cic informing them about my change of marital status and I sent to them a copy of my marriage cert. yesterday they phone me asking where he was born just to make sure if he is in the Philippines or not.

hope everything goes well in us!

bld36

Feb 18, 2013
hey guys
super happy today! I received another letter from immigration saying that my application has been completed. ill just wait for cic clagary to contact me . im ask to pay the pr fee of $490 thru online and the printed receipt will be presented by me during the interview. Thanks God! Super thankful to the Lord.!

julia78_

Star Member
Feb 19, 2013
bld36 said:
hey guys
super happy today! I received another letter from immigration saying that my application has been completed. ill just wait for cic clagary to contact me . im ask to pay the pr fee of $490 thru online and the printed receipt will be presented by me during the interview. Thanks God! Super thankful to the Lord.!
congrats!!!!! it makes me happy :) every good news here is like one step closer:)

faith24

Jul 27, 2013
Thanks Khampton,

I am very nervous at the moment................I really want to have my pr approval letter because i want to go back home for my wedding.
Please pray for me..............thanks & god bless you.

balot10

Aug 18, 2013
Gico said:
I received mine after 10 days. Just regularly check your email
[/q

Hi Gico... my husband received a letter today from CEM stating to send a request letter to CEM about the LC2 forms... impatient me, did that already,lol. So, told my husband to resend another request, with all the details needed.

btw: I'm from Ontario and my family from La Union.

tnx again Gico for ur reply. :)

xedter

Jul 31, 2013
KHampton said:
Hi everyone, I got a letter from CIC today stating that "processing of your application has been completed" and CIC Vancouver will contact me....
CIC received my app on Jul 31st 2011. this letter is dated Fri 16th 2013. wow 25 month and finally!
anybody know how long does the local CIC Vancouver contact the individual since one receive this letter? Thanks! :D

got that letter too :) I live in BC :) do we have to pay the fee already? or do we wait for the letter from CIC vancouver first? thanks.

balot10

Aug 18, 2013
daphneleila said:
hey chasley, have you got it right? nakaprint ka na? pm sent yesterday afternoon.
Hi daphneleila.... pls help me too how to print Skype conversation. Thank you so much. :) :) :)

Marianella

Sep 17, 2011
JoyceLam said:
I feel so nervous. I just sent my PR application. just 2 hours ago.
I was thinking so much. did i forgot anything... I checked many times. When will I get the OWP?

It's never been easy to work as a Live-in Caregiver .

Hope everything will be fine.

A question: Anybody sent the application in 2009 or 2010 could share the timeline? How long does it take for the total 2 stages?
CIC's timeline is 11 months + 15 months= 26months?
over 2 years...??? too long...
[/quote

Somebody knows about the prossesing time going?? What month are they working out? Thanks

faith24

Jul 27, 2013
hi there,

Anyother august 2011 applicant got their decision made recently..................still waiting!

JM31

Oct 3, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2011
Med's Done....
May 2014
Interview........
February 18,2015
Passport Req..
January 29,2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 17, 2015 VOH: March 25,2015
Ano po yung email ng manila immigration?

julia78_

Star Member
Feb 19, 2013
faith24 said:
hi there,

Anyother august 2011 applicant got their decision made recently..................still waiting!
hey dear, what day in August did you apply?
i wish you all the best with your big plans:)
God bless all caregivers and their families, we deserve to be happy:)