+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in Caregiver PR application sent in 2011 timeline, Welcome...

joyparreno

Star Member
Jul 28, 2012
Toronto
Visa Office......
CEM
App. Filed.......
April 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2011
AOR Received.
Dec 30 2013
Med's Request
Jan 07 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 14 2014
Interview........
March 8 2014
Passport Req..
February 17 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Visa on hand March 28 2014
LANDED..........
March 08 2014
faith1985 said:
I did email CEM sis ilang beses pa, boyblue had given me a format and did send them(CEM) about the kit but hence till now, no kit yet.
Dont worry darating at darating din yan, patient lang :).It's sad Lang kasi sa CEM ang mabagal.Halos kakilala ko na mga singles dito na nagpasa ng application nila up to June 2012 may mga PR na and PR interview.

NIPA

Star Member
Nov 21, 2011
boyblue said:
this is what you should do:

send an email to CPC/CIC Canada (where you first filed your pr application 2yrs ago?) and write on the email that your LC2 (husband and/or children) has done their medical last Sept 2013 and your e-cas had been updated to medical received. that you are now enquiring about your landing interview date and passport request (PPR) for visa stamping of your LC2. mention also that after your LC2 medical there is no correspondence received by you up to now on the current status of your pr application.

this same email to CPC/CIC Canada you can forward or copy furnished to Canada Embassy India (i dont know your exact city). maybe Canada Embassy India has not yet informed CPC/CIC Canada that your LC2 already passed their medical. after LC2 passed medical, your landing interview and RFPR fees payment should follow, then after you landed and paid the fees, PPR of your LC2 will follow for visa stamping.

Thank you so much ma dear 4 good help god bless you ma dear....

chasley

Star Member
Jul 1, 2011
hi i just want to ask if the generic IMM008 form must be filled out everything even if its not applies on you? this is regrading on lc2 kit
like for example the UCI ? or or the citizenship that they provided two spaces.. should i put 1. philippines 2. philippines? or should i leave it empty or blank.. please i need your reply..thanks alot

chasley

Star Member
Jul 1, 2011
hi can i ask you something? with regards to generic IMM0008 form..the embassy requested me to complete and signed the documents with the given time of 3o days as far as i remember, im really sure that i was able to signed it and checked it many times before sending to the embassy thats why im thinking of whats wrong with the form. so my questions are:

,>if the question in form does not applies to you. can we leave it blank or empty? Im confident enough at that time when i was filling out the form because im using the computer as we all know it can detect errors or we cannot fill out if its not applicable on you.
>another thing is when you are asked of your citizenship they provided two spaces, am i going to write philippines only one? then leave it blank the other one? or i should type philippines on the two spaces for i cnt leave any spaces.. same as the apt,unit, p.o we dont have that..what should i do, please help me thank you..

joyparreno

Star Member
Jul 28, 2012
Toronto
Visa Office......
CEM
App. Filed.......
April 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2011
AOR Received.
Dec 30 2013
Med's Request
Jan 07 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 14 2014
Interview........
March 8 2014
Passport Req..
February 17 2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
March 08 2014
chasley said:
hi can i ask you something? with regards to generic IMM0008 form..the embassy requested me to complete and signed the documents with the given time of 3o days as far as i remember, im really sure that i was able to signed it and checked it many times before sending to the embassy thats why im thinking of whats wrong with the form. so my questions are:

,>if the question in form does not applies to you. can we leave it blank or empty? Im confident enough at that time when i was filling out the form because im using the computer as we all know it can detect errors or we cannot fill out if its not applicable on you.
>another thing is when you are asked of your citizenship they provided two spaces, am i going to write philippines only one? then leave it blank the other one? or i should type philippines on the two spaces for i cnt leave any spaces.. same as the apt,unit, p.o we dont have that..what should i do, please help me thank you..
try typing not applicable and The Philippines.

boyblue

Dec 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LC2 CEM Update 26 January 2014

https://www.dropbox.com/s/m9k85qinki204jo/LC2%20CEM%20Update%2026%20January%202014.docx

sheena22

Jun 16, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2011
Doc's Request.
may 27 2014
AOR Received.
aug 2013
File Transfer...
march 2014
Med's Request
april 24 2014
Med's Done....
may 6 2014
Interview........
Oct 15, 2014
Passport Req..
Oct 21, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 17, 2014 received visa dec 22 2014
LANDED..........
LC1 landed Oct 15, 2014 Lc2 ecas decision made oct 21, 2014

boyblue

Dec 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LC2 CEM Update 27 January 2014

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gz3bsrqnn8mn4hi/LC2%20CEM%20Update%2027%20January%202014.docx

Tasjam

Jan 13, 2014
Happy for you guys who have gotten positive results. I am here hoping to be in that category soon

I applied for owp for myself and study permit for my daughter.
Submitted documents early November 2013
Medical request in December 2013
Medical reached Ottawa early January 2014

I am hoping to hear something soon as my husband study permit expires in August.

boyblue

Dec 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Denise Lourein said:
thanks boyblue for the update :) appreciate your effort for doing that ;)
Is your LC2 in the Phils? If yes, can u provide your timeline so I can include you in the LC2 Canada Embassy Manila update

jebok79

Feb 9, 2013
@boyblue i wanna ask question regarding our LC2 medical? or meh alam kba sa medical of LC2 na magreresulta ng dis approve of application
ex: having a tattoo on your body posibly cause an application to be disapprove?

boyblue

Dec 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jebok79 said:
@ boyblue i wanna ask question regarding our LC2 medical? or meh alam kba sa medical of LC2 na magreresulta ng dis approve of application

A. having body tattoo is not a cause for application/medical disapproval

B. Medical Examinations FAQ
1. Will I have to take a medical examination?
All Canadian immigration applicants are required to undergo medical examinations.

These examinations are intended to detect any conditions, which may affect the health of the Canadian public, or which may result in excessive demands being placed upon Canadian health or social services.

The medical examination includes a standard physical examination, blood tests, urine tests, and X-Rays.

2. How long are medical examinations valid for?

3. Will my application be rejected if I have a certain disease or disorder?
Each medical case is analyzed individually, taking into account your full medical history. If the disease or disorder poses health risks to Canadians or places excessive demands on the Canadian health care system, it may result in medical inadmissibility.

4. Which medical conditions may cause me to be inadmissible to Canada?
Applicants intending to enter Canada as permanent residents may be denied entry to Canada if their health or any of their dependents' health (whether accompanying or not):
Is a danger to public health or safety; or
Would cause excessive demand on the Canadian health care system or on social services in Canada

5. Are there any exceptions made for medically inadmissible dependents?
Yes, in the Family Sponsorship category, the "excessive demand on health or social services in Canada" factor is waived for:
Spouses, common-law partners or conjugal partners
Dependent children

6. If I am pregnant, will I still have to undergo the medical examination?
For the safety of the fetus, X-rays are not taken of pregnant applicants until after delivery of the baby. After the birth, the mother and infant will undergo medical examinations.

7. Can my dependents undergo the medical examination in another country?

8. Will my non-accompanying dependents be required to complete medical examinations?
Accompanying and non-accompanying dependents are required to undergo medical examinations. In limited circumstances, if a non-accompanying dependent is unwilling or unable to undergo a medical examination, it may be possible to have the individual exempted. However, such non-accompanying dependents will not be eligible for subsequent sponsorship as members of the Family Sponsorship category.

9. Recently, I completed medical examinations for my Canadian Temporary Resident Visa/Work Permit/Study Permit. Must I complete additional medical exams for my Permanent Resident application?
Yes, you will have to undergo an additional medical examination.

C. Link : https://www.dropbox.com/s/jdi71acqo8rq0we/IMM1017.jpg

Type A is good, Type B is borderline pass, Type C is fail

leogal

Star Member
Nov 19, 2012
Visa Office......
cpc-v
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Doc's Request.
24-02-2014 RPRF/NBI
AOR Received.
12-04-2013 LC2
Med's Request
24-02-2014 CPC-V
Med's Done....
17-03-2014
hi boyblue, do you have any idea if theres a minimum validity for passport when CIC interviews you and gives your PR? thanks.

joyparreno

Star Member
Jul 28, 2012
Toronto
Visa Office......
CEM
App. Filed.......
April 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2011
AOR Received.
Dec 30 2013
Med's Request
Jan 07 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 14 2014
Interview........
March 8 2014
Passport Req..
February 17 2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
March 08 2014
jebok79 said:
@ boyblue i wanna ask question regarding our LC2 medical? or meh alam kba sa medical of LC2 na magreresulta ng dis approve of application
I just want to reply about the tattoo :).My husband has a tattoo and it seems that there's no problem regarding it.Or maybe that was the Reasin for the Additional Hepa test?