Ysheen

Star Member
Jan 22, 2013
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Isalyn said:
Thanks yasheen! I have question..since I got LC2 already and as a princinpal is there any form that I have to fill up? Actually my skilled worker husband is only my dependent here but since I acknowledge his children in the philippines as my step daughter (Not to sponsor them) still they must have to submit information requested by immigration. Thanks pls help!
Hi Isalyn,
Lets make it clear ha, your dependent is in Canada right, and your step duaghter is not included in your application.
Please check the page 9 of your husband INSTRUCTION OF PERMANENT RESIDENCE.He will be the one to include the names of his dependant, don s question mo kung may form k p n ifill up,s pgkakaalam ko wala n kc naisulat mo n ung dependent mo when you submitted your PR application.Yong husband mo n lng ang mag iinclude sa kanila.
If your husband is here in Canada,I dont think na ang CEM ang mag sesend ng kit nya,d ba dpat ung CIC here in Canada kasi nandito sya.
You better call CIC to make it sure.

lyniasel

Star Member
Sep 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 26, 2013
AOR Received.
April 17,2013
Med's Request
January 3, 2014
Med's Done....
January 28, 2014
Interview........
May 6, 2014
LANDED..........
May 6,2014
Hi Isalyn these are the forms they have to fill up and submit to CEM together with all the requirements. They will have to fill it up online. Its the generic form with they have to validate. After validation a bar code will appear thats the time they have to print it. Complete the IMM 008 Generic Application Form for Canada, IMM 5669 Schedule A-Background/Declaration and IMM 5406 Additional Family Information forms. You will find these forms by going to our website at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/index.asp.

lyniasel

Star Member
Sep 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 26, 2013
AOR Received.
April 17,2013
Med's Request
January 3, 2014
Med's Done....
January 28, 2014
Interview........
May 6, 2014
LANDED..........
May 6,2014
Hi Isalyn, i dont know that your dependent is already here in Canada. Ysheen is right the CIC here should be the one contacting your husband not CEM. Maybe you should upsate tour husbands address or better yet call CIC.

daphneleila

Star Member
Dec 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
leogal said:
daphnelella,
this is part of the CEM email to my husband and minor son:

This refers to the application for permanent residence made by your relative under the Live-in Caregiver Program. Your relative in Canada has identified you as a family member.

All family members of applicants under this Program must be examined before the in-Canada applicant can become a permanent resident of Canada. The definition of Family members and who must be examined is outlined in the enclosed Instructions for Permanent Residence for Overseas Family Members of In-Canada Applicants under the Live-In Caregiver Program.

What this means is that even if you are not applying to be issued a visa to go to Canada at this time, you must still submit all documentation required to examine your admissibility to Canada. This includes undergoing a medical examination and providing police certificates and any other documentation reasonably required to assess your background.

You and your dependents must:

1. Complete the IMM 008 Generic Application Form for Canada, IMM 5669 Schedule A-Background/Declaration and IMM 5406 Additional Family Information forms. You will find these forms by going to our website at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/index.asp.

Our office strongly advises you to complete the application forms by computer and to generate a legible, 2D barcode by clicking on the “Validate” button at the top and bottom of the form. This will also perform an initial check to ensure that you have properly completed the forms.

2. Send all the documents listed in the enclosed Checklist of Documents for LC2. Make sure to indicate your relative in Canada's full name and file number as mentioned in subject of this message.

3. Submit all the forms and documents in the checklist to this office via mail within sixty (60) days. See complete address at the bottom.

If you do not comply within 60 days, our office will notify the Case Processing Centre in Vegreville that you have failed to present yourself and, if applicable, your dependents for examination. This could affect the processing of the applicant's In-Canada application for permanent residence and may result in the refusal of his/her application.

Should you and/or your family members have a change in mailing address and/or telephone number please inform this office immediately for further actions.

Sincerely,

Family Reunification Unit
Immigration Section - Bureau de visa
Embassy of Canada, Manila - Ambassade du Canada, Manille
Level 6, Tower 2, RCBC Plaza
6819 Ayala Avenue
Makati City 1200, Philippines
Fax: (632) 843-1094
www.philippines.gc.ca

they also attached document of spouse questionnaire, document checklist and instructions for filling up the forms.. i will try to upload the checklist:

Hi Leogal...

Thank you for the effort...checklist would be highly appreciated :)..all the best and keep the faith! God Bless!

mcdebe

Star Member
Feb 7, 2011
daphneleila said:
Hi there, AOM is an attachment or addendum to your Marriage Certificate (NSO)...hope it helps.

@ McDebe...Try to go to Boyzone's Thread "Lets make a thread on our LC2" run on the previous page..:)

thank you daphneleila!

Feb 3, 2013
Hi,

It's about time to take some action on these ENDLESS PR processing delays. Last month waiting times was 32 months now its 38 months!!!!! Wow, when are we going to be reunited with our families???

Its Not fair to be waiting for years and delaying our future plans and dreams...

Mananahimik nlang ba tayo na mag aantay, hanggang kelan???

lyniasel

Star Member
Sep 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 26, 2013
AOR Received.
April 17,2013
Med's Request
January 3, 2014
Med's Done....
January 28, 2014
Interview........
May 6, 2014
LANDED..........
May 6,2014
Wow! I dont know what to feel right now, when i first submitted my papers its from 6-8 months it has been 26 agonizing months. Aside from the fact that i did not receive my first stage approval yet, they added 6 months again? God bless this people who does not the pain of being away with their families.. Lets pray more and hope for the best!!

sky_free

Feb 4, 2013
job_seeker said:
It has become longer this time not only for live in caregivers: 8-9 months for live in caregivers and spousal sponsorship (first stage approval); H&C Cases and Refugees 6-7 months. It is summer and officers may also be taking advantage of the summer to take their holidays and be with their families. Hopefully when they come back they have unwind and have the energy to tackle the applications :)
hi. im from the philippines and my uncle sponsored me via live in caregiver. Can i ask how long will it take to process my application in canadian embassy if i applied this week? I have the contract and other documents stated that i should start asap. thanks. im so worried that this processing will take several months or even years. hope theres someone who can help me and also experiences what i am experiencing.thanks a lot..really need ur help:(

Gico

Jun 25, 2010
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
June 26, 2013
Med's Request
March 4, 2014
Med's Done....
March 10, 2014
Interview........
May 22, 2014
Passport Req..
May 30, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 8, 2014 ( received on July 19,2014)
Forever21canada said:
Hi,

It's about time to take some action on these ENDLESS PR processing delays. Last month waiting times was 32 months now its 38 months!!!!! Wow, when are we going to be reunited with our families???

Its Not fair to be waiting for years and delaying our future plans and dreams...

Mananahimik nlang ba tayo na mag aantay, hanggang kelan???
BADTRIP!!! 38 months?!!! Sna apply nlng nila yung new processing times sa new applicants para di tayo uumaasa at nanghihintay ng walang kasiguraduhan

lyniasel

Star Member
Sep 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 26, 2013
AOR Received.
April 17,2013
Med's Request
January 3, 2014
Med's Done....
January 28, 2014
Interview........
May 6, 2014
LANDED..........
May 6,2014
Hi, a happy monday morning to all. Just called CIC today. They said they mailed my first stage approval last FEb 2, im so excited even though i know i will be waiting for many more months to be united with my husband.I feel that something heavy has been lifted up. I also check my Status online it says decision has been made.. Im November 30,2010 applicant thanks GOD!

Cjoie28

Star Member
Sep 18, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 6, 2010
Hi Guys!

I Just checked my E-Cas now and it says DECISION MADE!!!
Finally! Couldn't be happier. I just hope it's good news though since i don't have the letter in my hands yet:)
I'll keep u posted guys once I get the mail. It was mailed on Feb 2nd.

lyniasel

Star Member
Sep 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 26, 2013
AOR Received.
April 17,2013
Med's Request
January 3, 2014
Med's Done....
January 28, 2014
Interview........
May 6, 2014
LANDED..........
May 6,2014
Hi Cjoie28, we both have a happy Monday morning as we have the same status in our E-CAS today. Btw i called CIC to confirm they said they already mailed it. I hope you dont mind me asking, do you have dependents in the PHIL?

Aman82

Star Member
Jan 10, 2012
Hi job_seeker ,

Please help!!! :(

I APPLIED FOR PR as live in care giver on DEC/2011 and got OPW in March /2012.Before today ,when i checked my E-CAS then it show that my application was received on dec/2011,But today i tried to check my E-Cas .it shows nothing .i am scared why don't show nothing even it 's not show my received application too.Please advised.
Thanks,advance

leogal

Star Member
Nov 19, 2012
Visa Office......
cpc-v
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Doc's Request.
24-02-2014 RPRF/NBI
AOR Received.
12-04-2013 LC2
Med's Request
24-02-2014 CPC-V
Med's Done....
17-03-2014
thanks, daphneleila..

Please indicate your in-Canada relative's file number:
Version: NOV2012 Page 1 of 2
CHECKLIST OF DOCUMENTS FOR LC2
Please attach a copy of this checklist to your application as your covering page.
Complete and return this checklist along with all the required documents within 60 days. Please refer to the enclosed
“Instructions for Permanent Residence for Overseas Family Members of In-Canada Applicants under the Live-In
Caregiver Program” in case you have any questions regarding any of the documents required.
Please put a check mark () in the box corresponding to the documents you are enclosing. If you do not enclose all the required
documents, the processing of your application and that of your relative's may be delayed or result in a refusal.
• Send originals of the police certificates and forms listed in items 1 to 6 below.
• Send photocopies only of all other documents, unless instructed otherwise.
• If your documents are not in English or French, include an accurate translation with a copy of the originals. Failure to do
so could result in substantial processing delays.
• Please note that any photos and/or documents submitted with your application will NOT be returned to you.
• Please do not staple your documents.
I. MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS
Must be completed or provided
by:
Check if
documents
are submitted
(1) Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008)
• Ensure to sign last page in pen
You or if you are less than 18
years of age, one of your parents
or legal guardian.
(2) Additional Dependants/Declaration (IMM 0008DEP) (if you have
more than five (5) family members)
You must complete for each
additional family member(over five
members), whether accompanying
you to Canada or not
(3) Schedule A – Background/Declaration (IMM 5669)
• Ensure to sign page 4 in pen
• Must be completed in full, no gaps allowed in questions 8, 9,
10, 11 and 12
• Use the Year-Month format
You, unless you are less than 18
years of age, and each of your
family members 18 years of age
or over, whether accompanying
you to Canada or not
(4) Additional Family Information (IMM 5406)
• Ensure original is signed in pen
• Read carefully and sign sections A, B, C, if applicable
• If the person to whom the form relates to is under 13,
parent/guardian must sign.
NOTE: If this information changes during processing, you are required
to update our office.
You, and each of your family
members (including minor
children), whether accompanying
you to Canada or not
*This includes any children you
may have biological or adopted,
who are living with another person.
(5) Identity documents
• Original NSO Birth Certificate
• Copy of passport ‘s data page for all accompanying family
members only
You and each of your family
members
(6) Six (6) passport-sized photos (paste one to the IMM 0008 for
each family member)
You and each of your family
members whether accompanying
you to Canada or not
(7) On a separate sheet, provide your In-Canada relative's full name,
complete & current mailing address, telephone number, fax number
and e-mail account.
You
*If this information changes during
processing, you are required to
update our office.
IMPORTANT NOTE
Please pay particular attention to the declaration on the last page of the IMM 008 Generic Application Form for Canada.
As part of this declaration, you are signing that you understand that you must IMMEDIATELY inform the visa office
where you submitted your application if any of the information or answers provided in your application forms change.
MAHALAGANG PAALALA
Pagtuunan ng pansin ang salaysay sa huling pahina ng IMM 008 Generic Application Form for Canada.
Ang inyong pagpirma, ay nangangahulugang lubos ninyong naunawaan na dapat ipagbigay alam kaagad sa Canadian
visa office kung saan kayo nag-sumite ng aplikasyon, ang alin mang pagbabago sa mga impormasyon o sagot ninyo
sa inyong form.
Version: AUG2012 Page 2 of 2
The following documents are also required, if applicable:
II. CASE-SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS
(A) Spouse/Common-Law Partner
Must be submitted by: Check if docs
submitted
(1) Spouse/Partner Questionnaire (Enclosed) You plus any of your
dependents with dependent
children of their own
(2) Evidence of relationship between yourself and your
spouse/common-law partner
• Wedding/engagement photos and/or photos of outings;
• Letters between you and your spouse/common-law partner
(including postmarked envelopes),
• Printed e-mails, chat records or telephone bills;,
• Remittance slips, etc.
NOTE:
-Phone cards are not credible evidence of contact / relationship and
should not be submitted.
- Photos must be loose. Do not send them in binders, albums, frames
or other such containers. Do not send video discs or video cassettes.
Do not send musical greeting cards or other similar documents
containing electronic or mechanical devices.
You
(3) Original NSO Marriage Certificate You
(4) Original NSO Advisory on Marriage You
(B) The principal applicant in Canada
(1) Original NSO CENOMAR (Certificate of No Marriage) - You, if you have declared your
marital status as “Single” or
“Common-Law Partner”
(C) Children
submitted
(1) Original NSO CENOMAR (Certificate of No Marriage) - You, unless you are less than
18 years of age, and each
family member 18 years of age
or over, whether accompanying
you to Canada or not;
(2) Demonstration of Continuous Education (Enclosed) All children who meet the
definition of dependent child as
per Type B
(3) Original Declaration From Non-Accompanying
Parent/Guardian for Minors Immigrating to Canada (IMM 5604)
• You must also submit a clear photocopy of a valid and legible
identity document with signature for the non-accompanying
father/mother.
• A separate IMM5604 form must be completed for each child.
• IMM5604 must be witnessed by a notary public.
If You are a minor and
immigrating to Canada on your
own this form must be signed
by your non-accompanying
parent
III. Unaccompanied Minors / Guardian of Minor child
submitted
(1) Guardianship Questionnaire (Enclosed)
• Form to be completed by parent in Canada
You, if you are a minor less
than 18 years of age and in the
care of a guardian
(2) Original Authority to Disclose Information To a Designated
Individual (IMM 5475E) (for Guardian)
• This authorizes Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC)
and Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) to release
information from your case file to someone other than
yourself.
You, signed by your parent in
Canada
IV. Use of A Representative
submitted
(1) Original Use of a Representative (IMM 5476)
• Must be signed in pen
If You have retained counsel,
you must submit this form

sorry, i cant upload the original form of checklist.. but this is everything in the checklist... lets help each other thru updates and prayers..

Aman82

Star Member
Jan 10, 2012
i job_seeker ,
Please advise ,if anybody have same situation!!!!!!!!!!

Please help!!! :(

I APPLIED FOR PR as live in care giver on DEC/2011 and got OPW in March /2012.Before today ,when i checked my E-CAS then it show that my application was received on dec/2011,But today i tried to check my E-Cas .it shows nothing .i am scared why don't show nothing even it 's not show my received application too.Please advised.
Thanks,advance