+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live In caregiver needs help applying for PR,please help

ennaesor

Star Member
Aug 31, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone its me again, I got so many questions regarding the whole application and requirements, etc. Its so hard when I have no one to ask because i dont know anybody around here who knows the right way.
I will be submitting my application for PR this coming December, probably 2nd week of dec. and of course along with everybody else, I just want to make it right with no mistakes so that there will be no delay in my application process, so I hope someone knowledgable will be able to help me here,
HEre are my questions:
1. Is there a separate application form to submit for the OWP, what form is it? (bec. someone told me that OWP comes with the PR application)

2.Do I submit both applications in 1 envelope? or 2 diffrent envelopes? ( if 1 envelope, which address should i send it to?)

3. Is everybody required to submit a new police clearance from home country even if u submitted one from the first time applying under LIC program?

I hope I will get my answers soon

Monalizy

Apr 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-5-2012
Doc's Request.
RFPR nov 28, 2012
AOR Received.
Sept 5, 2012
File Transfer...
Oct 18. 2012 bcos I withdrew
Med's Done....
20-03-2012 2nd med April 29th 2013
Interview........
1st visa issuance Dec 19,2012
Passport Req..
2nd visa issuance June 5,2013
VISA ISSUED...
June 12,2013
LANDED..........
June 17,2013
>>>>> The form for the OWP is the same as that of the WP extension form.
>>>>>Yes you put the owp and the PR application in one envelop, send it to the same address.
>>>>>yes you need to get another police report from your country, you cant use the one you used before.

ennaesor

Star Member
Aug 31, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
so that means I should send it to the address for PR application?

thanks a lot!

Monalizy

Apr 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-5-2012
Doc's Request.
RFPR nov 28, 2012
AOR Received.
Sept 5, 2012
File Transfer...
Oct 18. 2012 bcos I withdrew
Med's Done....
20-03-2012 2nd med April 29th 2013
Interview........
1st visa issuance Dec 19,2012
Passport Req..
2nd visa issuance June 5,2013
VISA ISSUED...
June 12,2013
LANDED..........
June 17,2013
Yes to the same address. Just read the guidelines carefully , it is straight forward.

ennaesor

Star Member
Aug 31, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks for reminding, angelbrat, are u also a LIC?
I have another question,
When I applied for an extension last year, I put my parents name in the family section, and now Im confused because they say that Parents are not included in the family section, only spouse or children. Should I not include them this time even if I included them last year? (Im talking about the family section in the OWP application)
thank u very much!

thewolfbs

Oct 14, 2010
in my case i sent my application for PR on january 12 (live in caregiver) my work permit expired on sep 9 and the new one is in procees and i going to received a visitor visa on november, i want to know, thats affect my application for PR or not????? coz my status is "in Procees"(they start the procees on march 30) PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP MEEEEEE :eek: THANKSSSS

ennaesor

Star Member
Aug 31, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Me again, I only have 2 documents left to prepare, these 2:
1. Statement of earnings showing hours worked and deductions made by the employer(s) (this statement shows your gross and net earnings, specific deductions, the purpose of these deductions and the total number of hours worked, including overtime, during each pay period) and

2. Record of wages and deductions sent to Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) by your employer(s) (this is the document you use to file your income tax report by April 30 of each year)

Where can I find this 2 documents?
thank you so much!

angelbrat

Oct 31, 2009
ennaesor said:
Me again, I only have 2 documents left to prepare, these 2:
1. Statement of earnings showing hours worked and deductions made by the employer(s) (this statement shows your gross and net earnings, specific deductions, the purpose of these deductions and the total number of hours worked, including overtime, during each pay period) and

2. Record of wages and deductions sent to Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) by your employer(s) (this is the document you use to file your income tax report by April 30 of each year)

Where can I find this 2 documents?
thank you so much!
Well the first one is wage slips. Every wage slip will have hours worked, deductions, hourly wage etc.

The second is the T4 that every employee gets at the end of the tax year (usually around Jan/Feb). This is needed for when you file your tax return. You should have both documents. If you do not, then ask your employer to supply them. They have to by law.

ennaesor

Star Member
Aug 31, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
angelbrat said:
Well the first one is wage slips. Every wage slip will have hours worked, deductions, hourly wage etc.

The second is the T4 that every employee gets at the end of the tax year (usually around Jan/Feb). This is needed for when you file your tax return. You should have both documents. If you do not, then ask your employer to supply them. They have to by law.
oh ok! I have them, but do i need to submit all the original wage slips? or can I submit photocopies? thanks angelbrat, I really appreciate your help! God bless!

Dopey

Oct 30, 2010
Im going to hand out application soon. But I'm still confuse about translation of birth certificate.

Do I have to pay to real translator?
My friend said she translated it by herself and have her name certified the document, after than she sent to embassy for stamp. But Im afraid that its not what CIC wants.

Anyone know? please help me

loida86

Star Member
Apr 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Monalizy said:
>>>>> The form for the OWP is the same as that of the WP extension form.
>>>>>Yes you put the owp and the PR application in one envelop, send it to the same address.
>>>>>yes you need to get another police report from your country, you cant use the one you used before.
hello! I just want to ask about the document checklist for OWP. Do I still have to provide the documents stated there, eventhough some documents like, photocopies of passport, contract etc were already included on PR application?
Many thanks!

wsongco

Nov 7, 2010
montreal
Visa Office......
CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
@loida..in my case i still include them in my application...nothing harm on submitting all documents you have on the check list. at least you have a peace of mind that you didnt miss anything.. :)