+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live In caregiver needs help applying for PR,please help

gossipgirl

Mar 20, 2011
hello, Im about to apply for a PR this july 11 ,2013. As of now I'm securing all the neccesary docs needed in the application,But i do hope that I could get answers from you guys. First, what is the statement of earnings hrs worked and deductions made by the employer?2.record of wages and deductions sent ti cra and do i need to obtain the record of employment even i only have one employer? plus they pay me through check and sometimes cash so where will i get a pay slip?thanks and gobless.

relaxgurl

Star Member
Feb 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 05,2013
AOR Received.
Jun. 2013 (A.i.p Rec.) May21 2014
gossipgirl said:
hello, Im about to apply for a PR this july 11 ,2013. As of now I'm securing all the neccesary docs needed in the application,But i do hope that I could get answers from you guys. First, what is the statement of earnings hrs worked and deductions made by the employer?2.record of wages and deductions sent ti cra and do i need to obtain the record of employment even i only have one employer? plus they pay me through check and sometimes cash so where will i get a pay slip?thanks and gobless.
@ gossipgirl... from what i know personally, Statement of Earnings- your t4( employer should give you this 1 for each tax year). This will show deductions etc. You also need a print out option c from revunue Canada. and you can put in 1 pay stub (just to show the breakdown of your salary). hope i was able to help.

gossipgirl

Mar 20, 2011
Thank you. One more question do I need to obtain a police clearance in canada? plus i went home for a vacation in the philippines before for a mos do i need to pay for the absences?

Grennie

Jul 16, 2013
I am now applying for PR and I have a question concerning the application form for an open work permit or the application to extend change condition or extend my stay in Canada as a worker.

1) Under the section "Details of intended work in Canada" It asks for a start date and a finish date, this is confusing as I am already working as a caregiver and the finish date is dependent on receiving the open work permit.

Any ideas