+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LIVE IN CAREGIVER FROM UAE (MAY-AUG, 2010)...LET'S CONNECT

lovehon09

Nov 27, 2011
cnd-wannabie said:
Hi anybody from abu dhabi applicants for live in caregiver submitted on the second quarter of last year????? can you post in here and lets share what's going on with our cases..let share our worries. Mine is been 13 months from submission and haven't heared anything from them after the AOR. I did my query when I reach 12 months but no response with regards to the main query...so much worried now, what will i do?how long will it takes? it says 12 to 14 months but my application is such quiet as it is. LORD...give me strength!!!
hey!im also an applicant for caregiver here in uae.its my 12th month of waiting.when i submitted my documents they replied and sent me my file number after 5days.but after that acknowledgement of receipt i didnt hear from them yet.my anxiety is killing me really.i wanna know if do we still have to undergo interview...hope you keep me posted of your application.

nutz24

Jun 8, 2011
hi lovehon09

i also submit my application in abudhabi under live-in caregiver and my documents is running for 9 months, im also waiting, have you tried case inquiry and your docuements is already 12 months....keep in touch.

God Bless

ddhembie

Sep 19, 2011
you guys think they stop the all applications particularly for live in caregiver, coz they dont give a damn at all.. :mad:

lovehon09

Nov 27, 2011
ddhembie said:
you guys think they stop the all applications particularly for live in caregiver, coz they dont give a damn at all.. :mad:
So u mean canadian embassy havent contacted you yet?

lovehon09

Nov 27, 2011
nutz24 said:
hi lovehon09

i also submit my application in abudhabi under live-in caregiver and my documents is running for 9 months, im also waiting, have you tried case inquiry and your docuements is already 12 months....keep in touch.

God Bless
i havent tried the case inquiry.i think i'll just wait for them to contact me.i just hope it wont take another 12months,but they said you can only inquire about the status if its already outside the processing time.in my case i still have 2 more months before i can inquire,dont worry i will keep you posted

cnd-wannabie

May 24, 2010
hi guys, i'm the longest here for 17 months...three months over the published processing time. It seems no work permit from LCP has been reviewed, still got no update from them yet. I'm sending again a status inquiry now via email...don't know if something happens after.If one of us could received a new update,it could lift our spirit for a new hope..keep praying guys! sometimes i could think its not fair for us other TWP applicants is moving while LCP is not. :( WHY OH WHY??????????????

edmysonmark

Mar 25, 2011
Iwasjust informed by the immigration in abu dhabi that they are sorry for the delay in the processing of papers for the LC. they are presently working for the applications they received on the spring of 2010. so if you guys have submitted your application on the summer 2010 then you probably get a call maype jan or feb next year.

nutz24

Jun 8, 2011
hi

this is really frustrated to us, we already wait to long we are just apply for TFW under LCP we are not applying for a permanent residence and one more problem is regarding our employer how long they can wait us this is the problem...hope they will do something and our employer will continue to wait us...

God Bless to us and Merry X-mass good news soon...

melednor

Jan 11, 2012
hello.. I submitted my application last Feb.2010.. got my reference number after a week,then,, after a year.. they ask me some supporting docs. from my employer's side. At first i'm worried, coz they didn't reply at all even my enquiry thruogh email. Last Jan. 8,2012 i sent them a mail asking for my status. Then GOD IS GOOD! they replied and send me a notice to attend the interview! nOW,I'M PReparing for my interview next week. if you guys know some tips glad to hear from you. I am under caregiver program.

Have patience and goodluck to all of us!