+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LIVE IN CAREGIVER FROM UAE (MAY-AUG, 2010)...LET'S CONNECT

cnd-wannabie

May 24, 2010
It's a brilliant update from you melednor...after almost 2 yrs from the waiting it finally comes out.(PRAISE GOD!!! so good..) A new spark of light to the hopefuls like me. keep us posted melednor your almost in the finish line, we'll be praying for you. I could suggest to maybe read on some first aid materials it might help. they said it will just test the if applicants can speak and understand english. GOOD LUCK !!! thanks for the great news.

cnd-wannabie

May 24, 2010
@ddhembie: hi ddhem, i was reading our old post, and i was wondering if you had received your AOR? what happen to that, BTW??????????????..

WIN12345

Jan 15, 2012
Hi to all!

im the newest MAY 1, 2011 APPLICANT!!! MABUHAY TAYONG LAHAT! ;D sana bukas may visa na tayong lahat!!!!

cnd-wannabie

May 24, 2010
hi melednor, how is it going? i bet your busy preparing for the interview...keep us posted! goodluck..

@win12345; prayers ko din sana nga...let's pray for melednor for the interview guys. may malapit a sa finish line.

WIN12345

Jan 15, 2012
hi melednor - sis anong balita? all prayers sis!!

hi cnd-wannabie - gudluck sa ating lahat sis prayers lang talaga para sa lahat!!!

post lang po sa mga update kahit anong klaseng update para makatulong sa ating lahat....

WIN12345

Jan 15, 2012
HI NUTZ,

KUMUSTA KNA? ;D ;D ;D ;) ;) ;) :p :p :p
NAPADAAN LANG AKO KASI SUMISILIP KA DTO WALA KA BANG UPDATE?????? :-* :eek: 8) :D

ANY UPDATE?????

ddhembie

Sep 19, 2011
@all guys if I'll go to canadian embassy in abu dhabi to inquire you think they will entertain me? just happen I did not recieve a AOR or any file number from them not even an email..i'm a june 2010 applicant.. @melednor by the way congrats,any update?

cnd-wannabie

May 24, 2010
hi ddhembie...a few of the guys went to visit canadian embassy-auh, as i understand there is a form(pink) that you will fill-up for request/complain/inquiry it might help. i don't know if somebody will entertain you.

@melednor, how is the interview going??? hope all is well in you.

ddhembie

Sep 19, 2011
@cnd thanks, i'll go there nextweek and do that..

yeah we havent heard from melednor...keep posting guys..

WIN12345

Jan 15, 2012
hi ddhembie... yes we went there just sign the pink form and attached your letter if you want to send them a letter.

how come you dont have aor???????

guys i called my school (caregiver) now the fastest process in philippines is 6-8 months and longest is 12 monthsssssss
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( how about us!!!!! :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

WIN12345

Jan 15, 2012
guys,

we have check the new processing time!!!!

its 18months now!!! i cannot paste the link not allowed but nutz and i check it sooooooooooo sad!!!!!!! :mad:

michelle1234

Sep 23, 2011
@melednor......anong balita sa interview mo last month? May result naba? What did they ask u about. Please share with us kung ano mga interview nila. Good luck....

My application been 17 months toady but no news until now. So sad :(

michelle1234

Sep 23, 2011
@ddhembie......did u got your file number yet? Do u have any news about your application? i think your papers are older than mine little bit.Just try to inquire about your application. Im sure they will reply with your file number like mine. Just try to share yours if you have update from them. ok.
Good luck......

cnd-wannabie

May 24, 2010
@ddhembie; yes, it would be better if you go and try to do that...have you check your bank draft if it was deducted already?? that is one way also that we will know that your paper is in IF it reflects on the account where you used for your bank draft i think..

and for the rest of us guys,,,most of the response of the latest inquiry of some of our fellow applicants is that THE EMBASSY is now reviewing the applicantions of february, 2010...so we know where we are. Still a long way to go, ika nga PATIENCE is VIRTUE. lets keep praying guys, and keep each other inform for new progress.

KEEP POSTING :) :) :)