+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Little worried!! QSW - PR

sksincanada

Star Member
Apr 30, 2013
Hi,

I applied for PR under Quebec Skilled Worker on December 15, 2016. Last month I received an email from CIC stating the following:

"This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

Ø Schedule A: Please provide a separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. Questions 9, 10 and 11 must be completed. Put"N/A" if you are not concerned.
Ø This must be received at this office by:2018/03/04."

While refilling this form I realized that I had earlier made 2 mistakes in the original form. First, I left some columns empty that did not apply to me. Second, I mentioned 'no' in the question related to visa refusal, I mistakenly took the question for Canada visas only. My tourist visa for US had been refused once in 2014.

I corrected these 2 mistakes and resent the form but haven't heard back from CIC yet. I'm little worried since it's been more than 15 months since I made the application. Anyone with the similar experience?

Note- I cleared medical and submitted RCMP record already.