+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"list of things" expiration

mrs ali

Oct 20, 2009
hey all!

my husband is a landed immigrant of canada! he submitted a list of things at the timeof the landing>? i would like to know whether there is any expiration of that list? if yes then what should be done to renew it?

thanks

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

mrs ali said:
hey all!

my husband is a landed immigrant of canada! he submitted a list of things at the timeof the landing>? i would like to know whether there is any expiration of that list? if yes then what should be done to renew it?

thanks
No expiry date, but time has to be "reasonable"

PMM

mrs ali

Oct 20, 2009
thanks ! its been two years since he landed now...and we plan to move by march next year do u thing thats a feasible time!

mrs ali

Oct 20, 2009
need clarification

hello

i am applying for the Canadian visit visa but there is a question which is:

14) have you or any member of you family ever:
b)Applied for canadian visa (e.g permanent resident, student, worker, temporary visa (visitor), temporary resident permit?
no
yes
specify the type

my question is that my mother had applied for the visit visa and that had been refused. do i need to mention this in the application form? now im married do i still have to include my mother in this or i should just mention my husband's permanent residency!

pls. answer my question on urgent basis!

thanks

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Re: need clarification

mrs ali said:
hello

i am applying for the Canadian visit visa but there is a question which is:

14) have you or any member of you family ever:
b)Applied for canadian visa (e.g permanent resident, student, worker, temporary visa (visitor), temporary resident permit?
no
yes
specify the type

my question is that my mother had applied for the visit visa and that had been refused. do i need to mention this in the application form? now im married do i still have to include my mother in this or i should just mention my husband's permanent residency!

pls. answer my question on urgent basis!

thanks
Did you post same query to another website?

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/5256PE.PDF page 6

Family members are the immediate members of your family. Your spouse or common-law partner and your dependent children are your family members. A common-law partner is a person of the opposite or same
sex who is currently cohabiting and has cohabited in a conjugal relationship with you for a period of at least one year.