01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
Hi,
I am applying for the Federal Skilled workers Program. But I am a little confused as I am eligible for both Skill Types 0 as well as A. I did my Master's from the USA in Construction Management and have had around 2 years of work experience in the field. Now I have worked on both roles Construction Project Manager (NOC 0711 - Skill type 0) as well as Construction Estimator(NOC 2234 - Skill type A). What should I apply under?
If you are applying under the FSW program, then you need to have a minimum of one year of continuous work experience (same NOC, same employer). So whichever job meets that requirement you can use. There is no benefit to using one over the other, as long as you can properly document the work experience, including having job duties and responsibilities that are consistent with the NOC.

Once again, note that you posted your question in the CEC forum. There is a different forum for FSW...
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/forums/canadian-experience-class.52/

...and general Express Entry/EOI (profile) questions -
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/forums/express-entry-expression-of-interest.54/

umer_razzaq90

Star Member
Aug 22, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
October 05, 2018
LANDED..........
July 03, 2019
Hi,
I am applying for the Federal Skilled workers Program. But I am a little confused as I am eligible for both Skill Types 0 as well as A. I did my Master's from the USA in Construction Management and have had around 2 years of work experience in the field. Now I have worked on both roles Construction Project Manager (NOC 0711 - Skill type 0) as well as Construction Estimator(NOC 2234 - Skill type A). What should I apply under?

Would really appreciate your help.

Thanks
Hi,
Were you able to sort it out for yourself? As i am in same boat.

Thanks,