+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

List of documents required for Express Entry program

Priyanka2802

Aug 8, 2016
Hi,
I have applied in express entry after getting nominated in pool on may 11 draw 2017 .
The documents which I have uploaded online are mentioned below -
1. Passport (Front & Back)
2. All pages of passport
3. VISA ( WENT to USA on J1 visa )
4 . ECA Reports ( graduation & post graduation )
5. Ilets
6. PCC ( Department of external affairs India , Local police station, FBI police clearance as I was in USA for 6 months)
7. PROOF OF FUNDS
8 . ALL past JOB EXPERIENCE ( Appointment letter , Relieving letter , Salary slips )
9. Current job experience ( Appointment letter, experience letter , latest salary slips , PF statement )
10. Photos as per specification

Please suggest if I have missed on ANY documents which was supposed to be uploaded .

Thanks
Priyanka

nokia3315

Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Final Marksheet + Final Degree awarded are missing from the list.

Education Section Upload consists of: Final Marksheet + Final Degree awarded + ECA + IELTS.

Last edited:

Priyanka2802

Aug 8, 2016
Thanks ...

Uploaded final degree alongwith final marksheets and medical . Paid the processing & landing fee as well.

I hope I have not missed anything now..

Priyanka2802

Aug 8, 2016
Hi ,
If anyone of you could guide me on this .
As I have applied in express entry after receiving eTA .

I am single but have brother who is younger to me but his details are not uploaded . HOW CAN I upload his details so that in future I don't have any difficulty sponsoring him or my family ...
Please guide ...

Bobbieleigh

Dec 11, 2015
Hi ,
If anyone of you could guide me on this .
As I have applied in express entry after receiving eTA .

I am single but have brother who is younger to me but his details are not uploaded . HOW CAN I upload his details so that in future I don't have any difficulty sponsoring him or my family ...
Please guide ...
You can't sponsor your brother. As to a family you can only sponsor your wife and kids (if under certain age).

Immigreat81

May 28, 2017
How long did it take you to get the FBI PCC and is there a validity period of them? How did you get your fingerprints done?

yeskayk

Star Member
May 4, 2017
DUBAI
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-09-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
12-11-2019
Hi,
I have applied in express entry after getting nominated in pool on may 11 draw 2017 .
The documents which I have uploaded online are mentioned below -
1. Passport (Front & Back)
2. All pages of passport
3. VISA ( WENT to USA on J1 visa )
4 . ECA Reports ( graduation & post graduation )
5. Ilets
6. PCC ( Department of external affairs India , Local police station, FBI police clearance as I was in USA for 6 months)
7. PROOF OF FUNDS
8 . ALL past JOB EXPERIENCE ( Appointment letter , Relieving letter , Salary slips )
9. Current job experience ( Appointment letter, experience letter , latest salary slips , PF statement )
10. Photos as per specification

Please suggest if I have missed on ANY documents which was supposed to be uploaded .

Thanks
Priyanka
Hi Priyanka ,

#Can you please advice on all pages of passport? Like if one has 5 passports , I have to upload 5*no of pages in each passport?
#Past job experience - are salary slips a must ?

Hope you can help with your reply .

ALL the best to you .

nokia3315

Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Priyanka ,

#Can you please advice on all pages of passport? Like if one has 5 passports , I have to upload 5*no of pages in each passport?
Blank pages are not needed.
No

ALL the best to you .

Priyanka2802

Aug 8, 2016
Hi ,
The current valid passport all pages are required be to uploaded alone with visa stamps (if any)....

Trust guys blank pages are important as earlier file was rejected because of this reason I didn't upload blank pages .

Thanks

Priyanka2802

Aug 8, 2016
How long did it take you to get the FBI PCC and is there a validity period of them? How did you get your fingerprints done?[/QUOTE

Hi,

It's very easy to get FBI pcc clearance it just took a week to get pcc clearance .. Soft copy was sent on mail & even courier was received within two weeks .

You can contact Mr. Jahangir Nanda ,contact No.9417035202
He is a forensic expert , does finger printing and even send file for processing .Company is Real Scan biometric .

Reactions: Immigreat81

Priyanka2802

Aug 8, 2016
Hi Priyanka ,

ALL the best to you .
Sorry I forgot to mention salary slips are must .
KINDLY UPLOAD YOUR current PF statements and experience letters should be of current date for recent employer

Supernova

Star Member
Nov 26, 2010
Thank you for starting this post.

I have a Masters Degree from Canada for which I have claimed points for when filling out my expression of interest. For my Canadian degrees I do not need to do my ECA obviously. I also have my undergraduate degree and high school from my home country (4 year Bachelor Degree).

My questions are:

1) Do I need to do a Educational Credential Evaluation (ECA) for my undergraduate degree and high school degrees which were earned from outside Canada? Does the fact that I have a masters (a higher degree than a Bachelors) from Canada makes it unnecessary to do a ECA for my non-Canadian high school and Bachelors degrees? Or does CIC expect Express Entry Invitees to conduct a ECA for ALL of their non-Canadian degrees?

2) Do we (my spouse and I) also need to do the ECA for high school? I have already done my wife's ECA for her bachelors.

I am hoping seniors and experienced members of the forum will be able to guide me on this. I want to complete all my ECAs carefully in advance and without missing anything.

Thank you in advance and I am sorry if my question appears elementary.

Also kudos to all the members of this forum for keeping all the extremely useful and informative discussions going. You all are wonderful!