Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-08-2019
IELTS Request
CLB10
Hi All,

Wondering if there is a link with all the documents required to be submitted after ITA ? I just want to ready them before submitting my EE profile
TIA

monica25

Star Member
Jun 18, 2018
You will get a personalized checklist when you receive your ITA. But usually it includes:
-passport and travel documents
-proof of medical examn
-police certicates
-education
-work experience
-employment records
-proof of financial support
-digital photo
Hi All,

Wondering if there is a link with all the documents required to be submitted after ITA ? I just want to ready them before submitting my EE profile
TIA

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Hi All,

TIA
Hi, this might help further;

Only after all the online biographical information that has been entered is complete; a “personalized” document checklist is generated. This checklist will be based on the information entered by an applicant earlier in the EE profile as well as the biographical information stage of the process. Some of the typical documents that will be requested are listed below:

1. Employment Documents for all employers listed in your EE profile for both you and your spouse (if applicable). This includes items such as letters of employment, paystubs, tax documents;
  2. Copies of passport bio-page and stamps;
  3. Education Diplomas/Degrees and transcripts;
  4. English Language Tests;
  5. Education Credential Assessments (if applicable);
  6. Proof of Medical Examination having been completed;
  7. Police Clearances for any country you have lived in for more than 6 months since the age of 18 for both you and your spouse (if applicable);
  8. Proof of settlement funds in the form of bank statements/letter indicating financial profiles for the past 6 months; and
  9. Digital Photo.
Also check here for the comprehensive info, https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html

Reactions: mvarma and Kathik2

Kathik2

Star Member
Nov 15, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-08-2019
IELTS Request
CLB10
Thanks All