+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

list of accompanying goods and good to follow

devanshitamogna

Star Member
Apr 6, 2017
I am looking at bsf186 document. I have few questions.

1. Is this for accompanying goods or goods to follow?
2. Do I fill and print this or handwrite?
3. Importers Address - My US address or Canada address?
4. What would I select in classification type section? Settler or a Seasonal Resident?
5. Also I have my dependent accompanying me at the time of landing but coming from India. I will be traveling from US. Do we both fill separate forms for goods? Or is it one per family?

Please suggest.

sach429

Feb 8, 2018
I am looking at bsf186 document. I have few questions.

Both. There's a checkbox to distinguish.
Your choice.
Canada
4. What would I select in classification type section? Settler or a Seasonal Resident?
As applicable per definition in the form
5. Also I have my dependent accompanying me at the time of landing but coming from India. I will be traveling from US. Do we both fill separate forms for goods? Or is it one per family?
One per family is sufficient. Importer's name should be that of primary applicant. If both of you are landing separately then each one may have a separate goods accompanying but the primary applicant has the goods to follow

Please suggest.
Both. There's a checkbox to distinguish.
Your choice.
Canada
As applicable per definition in the form
One per family is sufficient. Importer's name should be that of primary applicant. If both of you are landing separately then each one may have a separate goods accompanying but the primary applicant has the goods to follow