+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Liquidating FD (POF) after submitting my application

HussainGandhi

Feb 13, 2018
Hi all,

Has anyone had the same situation where you have liquidated your funds after submitting your application for express entry..? I'm in a situation where i have to withdraw the FD.. What should I do after withdrawal once I'm able to gather the funds again? Is there a possibility of rejection?

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
Hi all,

Has anyone had the same situation where you have liquidated your funds after submitting your application for express entry..? I'm in a situation where i have to withdraw the FD.. What should I do after withdrawal once I'm able to gather the funds again? Is there a possibility of rejection?
If IRCC were to send an ADR , you should be able to show that you still can hold your money in your name and can bring it with you once approved, you don't need to inform them if you did break the FD as long as you meet the minimum threshold or will be able to meet it once they ask for ADR.

HussainGandhi

Feb 13, 2018
If IRCC were to send an ADR , you should be able to show that you still can hold your money in your name and can bring it with you once approved, you don't need to inform them if you did break the FD as long as you meet the minimum threshold or will be able to meet it once they ask for ADR.

Okay..

1) So you think they actually would verify the FD documents by chasing the bank? 2) Also this cannot be a straight rejection right?
3) if there is an ADR for PoF should use the same root of gift deed from my father deposit from his account and create a new FD? This was originally how I have submitted my application

Please suggest thank you..

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
Okay..

1) So you think they actually would verify the FD documents by chasing the bank? 2) Also this cannot be a straight rejection right?
3) if there is an ADR for PoF should use the same root of gift deed from my father deposit from his account and create a new FD? This was originally how I have submitted my application

Please suggest thank you..
1. Banks never disclose about your account information to any agency without your written consent or a court order. So, no, they won't be able to get any information from the bank.
2. In case of ADR for POF (which is very very rare), you usually don't get ADR for POF, unless they suspect the POF to be made up of fake documents or is borrowed amount, you will have to submit documents that shows your recent account balances.

HussainGandhi

Feb 13, 2018
1. Banks never disclose about your account information to any agency without your written consent or a court order. So, no, they won't be able to get any information from the bank.
2. In case of ADR for POF (which is very very rare), you usually don't get ADR for POF, unless they suspect the POF to be made up of fake documents or is borrowed amount, you will have to submit documents that shows your recent account balances.

Perfect i hope they don't ask for an ADR for my POF.. I have submitted all the correct docs as per the legal requirements.. Thanks alot for your time and infromation..