Linking PR Card Application to GCKey

tizahu

Star Member
May 29, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-M
How do I link my first PR card application to gckey? I was sponsored under common law outland and did my landing at the border in late October. I've tried linking with my UCI number, tried all caps for name and place of birth too and nothing.

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
How do I link my first PR card application to gckey? I was sponsored under common law outland and did my landing at the border in late October. I've tried linking with my UCI number, tried all caps for name and place of birth too and nothing.
We had issues with that for a couple of weeks then it just suddenly worked one day using all the same info. Keep trying, if you don't get it after a while send a web form telling them the problem, maybe they can help.

byee

May 25, 2020
Hi there, Hope you are doing fine and got your PR card already. I am in a similar situation as I am sponsoring my wife by outland.
I have a question about the PR card. When you landed back in Oct 2020, did you need to submit another application for PR card? As 2 photos are requested for the CORP, I thought the PR card was applied at the same time with the CORP.

How long did it take to receive the PR card after landed?

Thanks!