Med's Request
02-11-2017
Med's Done....
06-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
31-08-2018
LANDED..........
06-10-2018
When i linked my app i first clicked submit so i saw what mandatory fields i had to fill in, after that i filled everything in in capital letters. Remember to fill in number of applicants as 2 if you are only sponsoring your spouse, if you included dependants in your app adjust this number accordingly.

Singh2016

Mar 1, 2016
Hey Guys,

Need some help on this topic.
I have completed all the forms like Personal Details, Contact Details, Study and Language etc which shows up when I click on "Continue application".
Now I do not know what to do next?? How do I upload documents ??

Do I need to perform "Link application to this account"??

Please help, the agency I am using to file for EE entry is giving me real hard time in responding to my questions and I am left with very limited time to submit my application.

hennords

Jun 22, 2017
Philippines
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
June 5 2017
my hubby recieved basic AOR email asking to link our application.when i do so and put in all required info,it says it can't find my application? does anyone knows how can i link and upload the schedule A and police? certificate? Do i need to send through mail?

navpreet garcha

May 24, 2017
I understand the frustration. My wife (canadian) is sponsoring me (American) under PR - Family class (spouse) categpry
First, I have received my first receipt confirmation by email on 05/02/2017.
Second, I have received the confirmation of the eligibility as a sponsor by email on 05/04/2017.
Then, I have received a postal letter on 05/17/17 stating I should link my application to an account. The postal letter was written on 05/09/17. It took 8 days for me to receive (postal mail are relatively slow..)
I was able to link my application successfully by doing below:

Category: Permanent Residence
Sub-category: Family Class (Spouse)
Application details:
Application Number (the whole F and nine digit numbers) and Family Name (P.A's last name)
Place of birth:
City/town of birth (leave it blank - hit one space with space bar)
Country/territory of birth: put as it says in your original application IMM 0008
Passport:
LEAVE IT BLANK ALL TOGETHER
Other Application information:
Province: as stated in the original application IMM 0008
City/town/Village: as stated in the original application IMM 0008
Current marital status: Married
Number of family members: in my case its is '2'

Currently, I am preparing my IM 5669 Schedule A form and police report for myself (Principal application)
Also, after i linking my application to the account it doesn't prompted me to upload any documents yet. However, the postal email I received on 05/17/2017 stats that I should upload my documents there and supporting document is required. At this point, I guess i will have wait for the prompt and/or an option to upload it on the account. I will wait few days for it.

Hope it helps!
THANKUU SO MUCH INFORMATION IS QUIET HELPFUL. I tried 8 times but unable to link my application but now i leave the fields blank as you saidand my application linked sucessfully.

Reactions: John013

Samar00

Jan 12, 2017
Hello everyone,
Im having some trouble in understanding the status update through the linked application online. Any one can help me with that? Im sponsoring my husband and under the "where is the application?" It stays " we are processing your application", " reviewing if you meet the eligibility", "reviewing additional documents you submitted", and "background check in progress". So are they doing all of these things together?

Thanks,
Samar

maramat

Jul 21, 2017
Hello everyone,

I found this written on the CIC page: "If you or your representative link your application to an online account, we’ll send all correspondence through that account."

Does this mean that once I link my application to my CIC account they will stop sending me their various document requests via email?
I'm afraid that if I link my application I'd just have to check my account daily and that they won't send me the document requests via email as they did up to now. So far, they emailed me twice asking me to send additional documents, and I'm afraid that in case I link my application they'll just put these requests into the account and will stop emailing me.
Has anyone had such experience? Do they actually stop sending emails, or do they request the info they need both via the online account and via email?

I'd hate to miss the deadline of a request just because I forget to check my account daily...
Thank you for sharing any info related to this.

navpreet garcha

May 24, 2017
Hello everyone,

I found this written on the CIC page: "If you or your representative link your application to an online account, we’ll send all correspondence through that account."

Does this mean that once I link my application to my CIC account they will stop sending me their various document requests via email?
I'm afraid that if I link my application I'd just have to check my account daily and that they won't send me the document requests via email as they did up to now. So far, they emailed me twice asking me to send additional documents, and I'm afraid that in case I link my application they'll just put these requests into the account and will stop emailing me.
Has anyone had such experience? Do they actually stop sending emails, or do they request the info they need both via the online account and via email?

I'd hate to miss the deadline of a request just because I forget to check my account daily...
Thank you for sharing any info related to this.
yes they will email you that there is a new message in your account . but you have to check your online account for the document they send you.

daviddc

Jul 25, 2017
Hi everyone. I was having the same problem that many of you. I can confirm that what made the trick for me was to type "2" in the "number of family members part of this application" box.
They could make it easier for many people by specifying that you should count your sponsor.
I hope it helps.

Reactions: John013

yma981

Dec 21, 2010
Visa Office......
Lebanon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
24-02-2012
Med's Done....
05-03-2012
Passport Req..
25-07-2013
Tried every combination. No luck

Leaving City of Birth Blank ( 1 space) left me a warning that i should fill in Country of birth....

Any help would be appreciated it is been 3 months now that i am trying to link my application to myCIC

navpreet garcha

May 24, 2017
Tried every combination. No luck

Leaving City of Birth Blank ( 1 space) left me a warning that i should fill in Country of birth....

Any help would be appreciated it is been 3 months now that i am trying to link my application to myCIC
Application details:
Application Number (the whole F and nine digit numbers) and Family Name (P.A's last name)
Place of birth:
Country/territory of birth: put as it says in your original application IMM 0008
Passport:
try this

navpreet garcha

May 24, 2017
THANKUU SO MUCH INFORMATION IS QUIET HELPFUL. I tried 8 times but unable to link my application but now i leave the fields blank as you saidand my application linked sucessfully.
hie
my application is recieved at delhi visa office. can anynoby knows how much time they will take and whats the procedure????

yma981

Dec 21, 2010
Visa Office......
Lebanon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
24-02-2012
Med's Done....
05-03-2012
Passport Req..
25-07-2013
Application details:
Place of birth:
Passport:
try this
I tried this combination, I hit space bar on the "City/town of Birth", it gave me a warning saying to fill in the Country of birth :(.

navpreet garcha

May 24, 2017
I tried this combination, I hit space bar on the "City/town of Birth", it gave me a warning saying to fill in the Country of birth :(.
email cic and ask you query . but i have same problem and i tried the same combination and my application linked to online account.

yma981

Dec 21, 2010
Visa Office......
Lebanon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
24-02-2012
Med's Done....
05-03-2012
Passport Req..
25-07-2013
email cic and ask you query . but i have same problem and i tried the same combination and my application linked to online account.
I did, 3 times and got the automated response from them 3 times