+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Linking MyCIC account to PR application

Amigo30

Nov 17, 2016
I tried many times to link online my application but it doesn't work for me. I tried to call CIC they always give me the same. Can you please help me to link online my application. I am the PA and we had common law application. Anyone??

nainabjj

Apr 5, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
30-08-2016
Doc's Request.
21-10-2016
Nomination.....
26-10-2016
AOR Received.
25-01-2017
File Transfer...
23-02-2017
Med's Request
08-06-2017
Med's Done....
14-06-2017
Passport Req..
28-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2017
LANDED..........
soon
I linked my application today in first attempt.

Application courier received on 21st Nov 2016 by Mike.

Sabbu161

Nov 19, 2015
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
28th Nov 2016
Nomination.....
18th Oct 2016
AOR Received.
16th Feb 2017
File Transfer...
9th March 2017
Med's Request
8-June-2017
Med's Done....
15-June-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
2 months after Visa
nainabjj said:
I linked my application today in first attempt.

Application courier received on 21st Nov 2016 by Mike.
Hi there,

Im a PNP applicant and my file was received on 28th Nov by Mike, however im not able to link my file

Can you tell me steps that you followed for linking the file. You help would really be appreciated.

Thanks
Sarabjeet Kaur

viveksharma

Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC sent with Medicals
Nomination.....
01-10-2014
AOR Received.
Not Received
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Guess mid Jun-2016
Med's Request
18-11-2014
Med's Done....
24-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
worked after so many previous attempts. thanks a lot.

Abohandh

Oct 1, 2015
Visa Office......
London VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/12/2015
Doc's Request.
Pcc on sep 4th
Nomination.....
PER 11/3/2015
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
Sent with file
File Transfer...
6/3/2015
Med's Request
08/01/2016
Med's Done....
12/01/2016 alhamdulellah
Interview........
In shaa allah waived
Passport Req..
In shaa allah soon
VISA ISSUED...
In shaa allah soon
LANDED..........
In shaa allah soon
Hi guys,
Good day,
I have a question!
Is it possible to link my application with mycic account WITHOUT dismissal of my representative??
Iam FSW2014 applicant and i have applied through an agent
When i tried to link my application there is a dismissal form that i have to fill to dismiss my consultant
I have no intention to dismiss him
So kindly advice

senelfer

Jan 1, 2017
MK88 said:
I have been trying every combination i could think of from a-z 5 times a day every day for last 6 weeks with zero success. I did as u mentioned and voila its founded...thank u thank u thank u sooooooooooo much :)

Thank you sooo much I was finally able to link my application, and apparently total number of people in application should be 2 not 1! that's what I was getting wrong every time! thankss ;)

senelfer

Jan 1, 2017
lalicatter said:
Hi all, I was finally able to get the system to find our application. It didn't work until today - I swear I tried this info combo before but who knows. I can confirm that since our representative is using the paid representative portal it gives me the following message:

"Based on the information you entered, we found: 1 application

We see that you have a representative tied to this application. Your representative has access to your application.

If you no longer want to use a representative and access the application yourself, you can cancel your representative by filling out the Use of a representative form [IMM5476] (PDF, 647.96 kb) and choose "cancelling the appointment of a representative."

I have no intention of dropping my representative, just an FYI. I don't believe this shows up if you're your own spouse's representative.

The combination of information that I used to find the application (finally) was:

1. Logged in with GC Key account.
2. Permanent Residence > Family Class (Spouses)
2. Application Number and Family Name - Copy/pasted application number from email (including the F) and entered PA's last name.
3. City of Birth - I entered 1 space (hit spacebar once)
4. Country of Birth - Selected PA's country of birth
5. Passport Info - Did not enter any passport info
6. Other Application Info - Filled out the other application info as per our application and put '2' as the number of members in the application. I am sponsoring my husband, no dependents.

It popped up saying 1 application was found. Hope this helps someone trying to link their account.

Thank you sooo much I was finally able to link my application, and apparently total number of people in application should be 2 not 1! that's what I was getting wrong every time! thankss ;)

veer2000

Jan 18, 2017
Is there anyone knows how to link my sponsor's application to my(as primary applicant) account?

I have linked my own application to my account in Sep. of 2016, shortly after I sent out the application, but I can't linked my sponsor's. Neither my sponsor nor I have received AOR(acknowledge of receipt) by email or mail, but last week I checked my account and learned Hongkong immigration section needs me to provide them with CSQ. I'm applying for PR under family sponsorship in Quebec and I need AOR to apply for CSQ.

CIC agent told me to use my sponsor's UCI to entered the system to check. I did, and found the sponsorship application was started to be processed on Sep.26,2016 and "We sent you correspondence on October 4, 2016 about the decision on your application“. But we have nevered received any correspondece of it!!!!

All I need now is to find the AOR, how to link my sponsor's application to my account to get the AOR?

ferysonu

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Calgary, CANADA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Feb 12, 2016
Doc's Request.
Feb 12, 2016
Nomination.....
Nov 18, 2016 and Applied to Federal on Dec 19, 2016 (Re-Applied on June 27, 2017)
AOR Received.
Feb 09, 2017 (Aug 29, 2017)
IELTS Request
Submitted Along with Application
File Transfer...
To continue processing your application, you must link your application to an online account."
Med's Request
March 5, 2018
Med's Done....
Completed
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
22-Mar-2019 and sent on 23-Mar-2019
VISA ISSUED...
3-Apr-2019
LANDED..........
04-Apr-2019
Abohandh said:
Hi guys,
Good day,
I have a question!
Is it possible to link my application with mycic account WITHOUT dismissal of my representative??
When i tried to link my application there is a dismissal form that i have to fill to dismiss my consultant
So kindly advice
Hi Abohandh,

I am also having the same issue, did you get the solution? if so can you please share.

Abohandh

Oct 1, 2015
Visa Office......
London VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/12/2015
Doc's Request.
Pcc on sep 4th
Nomination.....
PER 11/3/2015
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
Sent with file
File Transfer...
6/3/2015
Med's Request
08/01/2016
Med's Done....
12/01/2016 alhamdulellah
Interview........
In shaa allah waived
Passport Req..
In shaa allah soon
VISA ISSUED...
In shaa allah soon
LANDED..........
In shaa allah soon
ferysonu said:
Hi Abohandh,

I am also having the same issue, did you get the solution? if so can you please share.
No i didnt :(

Survivor27

Champion Member
May 24, 2016
Planet Earth!
Visa Office......
CEM
App. Filed.......
20.Dec.2016
Doc's Request.
22.Mar.2017
AOR Received.
05.Jan.2017
File Transfer...
13.Jan.2017
Med's Done....
17.Nov.2016_IOM
Passport Req..
19.June.2017
VISA ISSUED...
23.June.2017
LANDED..........
09.Sept.2017
Abohandh said:
Hi guys,
Good day,
I have a question!
So kindly advice
It is my understanding that an applicant with a consultant/representative will not be able to link the application to MyCIC. That is obviously why you are getting the dismissal form.

You could, however, check ECAS.

detam.10

Sep 11, 2016
Just thought I'd share my experience with this and hopefully it helps someone else.

We applied outland as common-law.

I tried over about a week to "find" my application through gc key using different combinations for search criteria.

I did the steps mentioned on an earlier post (only put in place of birth, city of birth as a "space", number of applicants = 2, no passport info), but continuously had issues.

However, I changed the current marital status (as mentioned previously by someone) to "SINGLE" (instead of common-law) and it worked.

Topalev

Jan 16, 2017
Hi!

I finally managed to link my application to my cic after looootttss of tries... BUT!... now in mycic i can see my application with my name but that is it no status or update or any other info, just on the main page i can see it, once i click to check status there is nothing(i mean new page is opening etc but there is 0 line with updates or status).
any idea what's wrong?

WOLFHAWK

Feb 8, 2017
From FLORIDA IN Ontario Ca
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC-MISS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2017
AOR Received.
19-03-2017
Question when you put the total number of people as 2 people ,, do I also put 2 for me and my wife or do I put 3 because we have an ATTY WHO IS our representative and filied our application for us ...

senelfer said: