+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Linking Application Online

Lk2424

Feb 20, 2021
Hi, so actually I have been trying to link my account for a while with no success and then I found a post here which stated a method... it was actually SUCCESSFUL for me! I hope it works for you.

*Use Principal Applicant's (PA) Information ONLY*

• Use Applicant Number & Family Name (family name in all CAPITAL UPPER CASE LETTERS)
  • Enter Passport info only
  • Enter MARRIED (of course, only if you are...)
  • Enter Family number 2 (if it's just the both of you husband and wife, principal applicant and sponsor)

Good luck, this method worked for me right away and I found it on this website/forum and I'm very thankful.
Hi, so actually I have been trying to link my account for a while with no success and then I found a post here which stated a method... it was actually SUCCESSFUL for me! I hope it works for you.

• Use Applicant Number & Family Name (family name in all CAPITAL UPPER CASE LETTERS)
  • Enter Family number 2 (if it's just the both of you husband and wife, principal applicant and sponsor)

Good luck, this method worked for me right away and I found it on this website/forum and I'm very thankful.

Thank you for your response! Ok great I will give this a try and hopefully it will work.

Lk2424

Feb 20, 2021

Thank you for your reply and for sharing this. I will give it a try and hopefully it will work.

himu2016

Dec 17, 2015
Hello, I recently received my AOR (one week ago) with a UCI/ Application number, and I have tried linking it to my GCKEY account this week but am unable to. I have read the above posts and realize you have to try a few combinations when linking your application in order to get it right but I was also wondering if it could take time for them to put your information on the system and if this could be a possible reason?
How long it took for you to receive the AOR ?

Dr. TvA

May 9, 2020

Thank you so much! I've been trying to link my application to my account using every combination I could think of since December and this method worked! :D

villeray

May 14, 2019
App. Filed.......
17-11-2020
Thank you so much! I've been trying to link my application to my account using every combination I could think of since December and this method worked! :D
That's awesome. May I ask when you applied and if it was inland/outland?

Lk2424

Feb 20, 2021
I was able to successfully link my account as well! Thank you so much for sharing this :)

himu2016

Dec 17, 2015
Hello,
I just received AOR for my daughter's sponsorship visa application. What does this mean? Are they acknowledging that all the required documents are been received? What will be the next step ?

himu2016

Dec 17, 2015
Hello,

I just received AOR for my daughter's visa application. What does this mean ?
Have they received all the documents they need ?

himu2016

Dec 17, 2015
Got my AOR..What does this mean? Are they acknowledging that the Application is completely received? I mean all docs are received?

hampton11

Mar 1, 2021
Hi Guys,

I received my AOR today and am trying to link, I created a GC Key but when I sign there isn't anything, I keep looking for the link to link a paper application but it just sends me back to the original sign in page, am i missing something here ?

Thank you,

Steve

Lk2424

Feb 20, 2021
Hi Guys,

I received my AOR today and am trying to link, I created a GC Key but when I sign there isn't anything, I keep looking for the link to link a paper application but it just sends me back to the original sign in page, am i missing something here ?

Thank you,

Steve
This also happened to me a few weeks ago, I think it is a problem with the website. I waited a few days then tried it again and it worked. Otherwise there is a GKEY contact number maybe you can try.