+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LINKED THE ACCOUNT BUT NO MESSAGES

subinchrn

Apr 18, 2017
So finally after multpile tries and thanks to you guys I managed to link my wife's(principal applicant) account.
But, I just recently received an email that asked us to fill and submit Schedule A and pcc documents.

When I searched online ( the place where I linked paper application) there is no messages or option to upload this.

any feedback?

should i just sent it via canada post?

ZhabaHulk

Star Member
May 11, 2017
Airdrie, Canada
Category........
Other
But, I just recently received an email that asked us to fill and submit Schedule A and pcc documents.
When I searched online ( the place where I linked paper application) there is no messages or option to upload this.
any feedback?
There are 3 ways of submitting Schedule A and PCC:
  1. IRCC Web Form or another name of it - Case Specific Inquiry;
  2. Upload on your MyCIC web account (if you have upload button);
  3. Send it via Mail to the Address: CPC Mississauga, PO Box 6100, Station A, Mississauga, Ontario, L5A 4H4
If you decide to submit the Schedule A (2017) via mail, please insure to place handwritten signature next to electronic version of your name after you've printed it out. Don't forget to place on top an Explanatory Letter of why you're submitting the documents via mail, including UCI of Principal Applicant, No.of Application, PR Given and Last Names and etc.

Last edited:

ZhabaHulk

Star Member
May 11, 2017
Airdrie, Canada
Category........
Other
..and maybe the 4th way is to submit a Technical report from your MyCIC account and attach those files, as an alternative. I've seen people here doing that.

omo_lylah

Dec 21, 2011
So finally after multpile tries and thanks to you guys I managed to link my wife's(principal applicant) account.

any feedback?

I am going cray trying to link my application to my account. Please tell me how you were successful in linking your account please.

Bspar

Star Member
Apr 3, 2017
I am going cray trying to link my application to my account. Please tell me how you were successful in linking your account please.
I just managed to link my wife's. The problem that I think I was having is that when it asked how many people are included in the application I just put "1" but I didn't realize that you also need to include the sponsor as well. At least, I think that's what the problem must have been because after changing that it worked and I had tried about 4 different combinations of other information previously.

ZhabaHulk

Star Member
May 11, 2017
Airdrie, Canada
Category........
Other
Category: Permanent Residence
Sub-Category: Family Class (Spouses) [or common-law whatever your case is]
Please select one: Application Number and Family Name
App.No.: F00000000 [take it from AOR email]
Family Name: PA's Last Name
Place of Birth/City: Leave it blank [press Spacebar once]
Country of Birth: Select country as per your application
Passport: Leave it blank
Province: as per Application
City: as Per Application
Current Marital Status: Married [or common-law]
Number of Family Members: 2 (if you have no dependents on your app)

Reactions: omo_lylah

shk90

Star Member
Oct 24, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
26-11-2016
File Transfer...
19-12-2016
Med's Request
upfront
I've tired this MULTIPLE times. Still doesn't work. Any suggestions?

Mrs.Champs

Star Member
Feb 7, 2017
Ecuador-Guayaquil
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico City
App. Filed.......
13/10/2016
Doc's Request.
02/11/2016
AOR Received.
AOR 21/09/2016
File Transfer...
02/11/2016
Med's Request
05/09/2016
Med's Done....
13/10/2017-PASSED
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
31-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
08-09-2017
LANDED..........
soon
I've tired this MULTIPLE times. Still doesn't work. Any suggestions?
Same here, I tried several times with different combinations and its driving me nuts, I ordered the GCnotes but hopefully they will arrive at the end of June.

omo_lylah

Dec 21, 2011
its working thankx

Barats

Jun 12, 2017
Same here, I tried several times with different combinations and its driving me nuts, I ordered the GCnotes but hopefully they will arrive at the end of June.
Is the GCMS provide the same status info as like to link your application? Or is it différent?

aino

Star Member
Apr 13, 2017
There are 3 ways of submitting Schedule A and PCC:
  1. IRCC Web Form or another name of it - Case Specific Inquiry;
  2. Upload on your MyCIC web account (if you have upload button);
  3. Send it via Mail to the Address: CPC Mississauga, PO Box 6100, Station A, Mississauga, Ontario, L5A 4H4
If you decide to submit the Schedule A (2017) via mail, please insure to place handwritten signature next to electronic version of your name after you've printed it out. Don't forget to place on top an Explanatory Letter of why you're submitting the documents via mail, including UCI of Principal Applicant, No.of Application, PR Given and Last Names and etc.

Hi in my case we received SA stating that PA will receive the Sche A request but it is more than 5 days. Should I just try to submit it via webform or just wait a little bit. Also might you know anyone who submitted via Webform without the instructions and it was received well with CIC?

Appreciete your response.

Mrs.Champs

Star Member
Feb 7, 2017
Ecuador-Guayaquil
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico City
App. Filed.......
13/10/2016
Doc's Request.
02/11/2016
AOR Received.
AOR 21/09/2016
File Transfer...
02/11/2016
Med's Request
05/09/2016
Med's Done....
13/10/2017-PASSED
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
31-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
08-09-2017
LANDED..........
soon
Is the GCMS provide the same status info as like to link your application? Or is it différent?
GCMnotes gives you a very specific detail of what is going on with your application file. I found out about this for other members of this forum.

Here some useful information
What does GCMS stand for? How do I apply?
GCMS stands for Global Case Management. It is basically what Canadian Immigration and Citizenship department of Canada is currently using the following computer systems for processing immigration / visa applications. You can a few details about what's happening with your application.

Apply online at https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do?lang=en - scroll to the very bottom. Check that you have read the Privacy Notice and click on Continue button.

If you are physically in Canada, you can obtain them for free under the Privacy Act.
If you are overseas, someone else (a Citizen, Permanent Resident, or someone physically present in Canada) will have to obtain them for you under the Access to Information Act. This can be a relative, friend or sponsor, or a commercial service. For this there is a $5 fee (more if you use a commercial service), and you will have to provide consent.

Average time you will get your GCMS notes: 30 days
What it should look like: http://www.gcmsnotes.com/Sample_GCMS_File.pdf

[ Sources: http://wikimmi.com/index.php?title=Ordering_FOSS_and_CAIPS_notes ]

Another good set of instructions can be found here:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/gcms-notes-t155484.0.html;msg2402019#msg2402019

And a Youtube video with instructions:

Reactions: Barats

Barats

Jun 12, 2017
GCMnotes gives you a very specific detail of what is going on with your application file. I found out about this for other members of this forum.

Here some useful information
What does GCMS stand for? How do I apply?
GCMS stands for Global Case Management. It is basically what Canadian Immigration and Citizenship department of Canada is currently using the following computer systems for processing immigration / visa applications. You can a few details about what's happening with your application.

Apply online at https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do?lang=en - scroll to the very bottom. Check that you have read the Privacy Notice and click on Continue button.

If you are physically in Canada, you can obtain them for free under the Privacy Act.
If you are overseas, someone else (a Citizen, Permanent Resident, or someone physically present in Canada) will have to obtain them for you under the Access to Information Act. This can be a relative, friend or sponsor, or a commercial service. For this there is a $5 fee (more if you use a commercial service), and you will have to provide consent.

Average time you will get your GCMS notes: 30 days
What it should look like: http://www.gcmsnotes.com/Sample_GCMS_File.pdf

[ Sources: http://wikimmi.com/index.php?title=Ordering_FOSS_and_CAIPS_notes ]

Another good set of instructions can be found here:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/gcms-notes-t155484.0.html;msg2402019#msg2402019

And a Youtube video with instructions:
Thank you so much for help i apperciate it.

Reactions: Mrs.Champs

ZhabaHulk

Star Member
May 11, 2017
Airdrie, Canada
Category........
Other
Hi in my case we received SA stating that PA will receive the Sche A request but it is more than 5 days. Should I just try to submit it via webform or just wait a little bit. Also might you know anyone who submitted via Webform without the instructions and it was received well with CIC?
Appreciete your response.
Unfortunately, I don't have the ideal solution for you right now. All I can do is to tell you what I have done.

MyCIC account is bugged so I don't receive IRCC correspondence as well as I don't have an upload button.
I had knowledge of having Schedule A and PCC requested because I simply called them and asked.

So, what I have done with Schedule A and PCC is:
1. Submitted via Web Form (May 28);
2. Sent originals in via snail mail (May 29).
Since then I haven't heard from IRCC, neither the status on MyCIC has changed - it still shows "Additional Documents requested".
I called twice and both times I had been told just wait a lil bit longer.

aino

Star Member
Apr 13, 2017
Unfortunately, I don't have the ideal solution for you right now. All I can do is to tell you what I have done.

MyCIC account is bugged so I don't receive IRCC correspondence as well as I don't have an upload button.
I had knowledge of having Schedule A and PCC requested because I simply called them and asked.

So, what I have done with Schedule A and PCC is:
1. Submitted via Web Form (May 28);
2. Sent originals in via snail mail (May 29).
Since then I haven't heard from IRCC, neither the status on MyCIC has changed - it still shows "Additional Documents requested".
I called twice and both times I had been told just wait a lil bit longer.
Thhanks a lot.