+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Link to PNP

samokpe

Oct 21, 2021
My name is Sam, PhD. I work and live in Nigeria. I want to immigrate permanently to Canada with the PNP the only option available. Can someone please help me with the link to complete the application processes online or whichever ways to achieve this. My email address samuelokpe@yahoo.com. I believe I can get many response to getting this done in the shorter period. I want to use the pathway, Skilled Migration process. Thanks

samokpe

Oct 21, 2021
Thanks but I have no express entry profile. In short, I would like to use the Skilled Migrant pathway through PNP to settle in any Province that I am qualify for in Canada. I am completely new here and hope I get the much needed help I am seeking for.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Thanks but I have no express entry profile. In short, I would like to use the Skilled Migrant pathway through PNP to settle in any Province that I am qualify for in Canada. I am completely new here and hope I get the much needed help I am seeking for.
Links to the PNP programs are in the page below. You'll need to research each to determine what the requirements are and if you qualify.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/provincial-nominees/works.html

Alternatively, if you would like someone else to do this research on your behalf, then your best bet is to hire a Canadian immigration lawyer to assist you.

Good luck.

Reactions: Naturgrl

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Use the link provided. Eligibility for some PNPS is based on CRS score (EE profile), job offer, NOC, family in province etc. You will need ECA for your PhD and IELT for language to set up profiles.

samokpe

Oct 21, 2021
Thanks everyone for contributing, it's really nice been here, nice family. I am getting it and I strongly believe with the guides I am getting and with further guides, I will get there. However, I still want to ask if it's possible to submit applications to more than one Province at a time? Is there any penalty for applying to more one Province to increase chances of been invited as a Skill Migrant? Thanks

tutsy50

Star Member
Apr 15, 2019
My name is Sam, PhD. I work and live in Nigeria. I want to immigrate permanently to Canada with the PNP the only option available. Can someone please help me with the link to complete the application processes online or whichever ways to achieve this. My email address samuelokpe@yahoo.com. I believe I can get many response to getting this done in the shorter period. I want to use the pathway, Skilled Migration process. Thanks
1.Assess your credentials from Wes or Icas
2.Write IELTS with a high band
3.Create an express entry profile and choose all provinces
4.Pray

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thanks everyone for contributing, it's really nice been here, nice family. I am getting it and I strongly believe with the guides I am getting and with further guides, I will get there. However, I still want to ask if it's possible to submit applications to more than one Province at a time? Is there any penalty for applying to more one Province to increase chances of been invited as a Skill Migrant? Thanks
You can check off more than one province, no penalty, through your Express Entry profile.

Last edited:

Twin_nicki

Aug 19, 2018
what happens if your passport expires in the EE pool? would you still be eligible till you update new passport details?