+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LINK ONLINE PR APPLICATION TO GC KEY

SH_2323

Oct 1, 2021
Hi all,

I applied for parents sponsorship in November. On July 7, I received email from IRCC with subject line PGP 2021 AOR Letter F*********. On the email body, they requested me to submit IMM5768 form - financial evaluation for parents and grandparents EVEN though I submitted the completed form when I applied online using the PR portal. To be safe, I re-submitted this form via IRCC webform.

I want to link the application to GC key since I am unable to get any updates using ECAS or on PR portal (the option "action" is greyed out). Tried multiple times to link the application, but failed to do so. Is there a wait time from the date we receive AOR to when we can link the application? Below is how I was going about to link the application:
1) Category: PR
2) sub-category: family class (parent and gradnparent)
3) Application details: Application number and family name
4) Applicant's personal information - passport
5) number of applicant - me (sponsor), father (primary applicant), mother + yougest sister (dependant) = so it should be 4? there's no cosigner.

What am I doing wrong?

sharthea008

Feb 9, 2023
Hi all,

I applied for parents sponsorship in November. On July 7, I received email from IRCC with subject line PGP 2021 AOR Letter F*********. On the email body, they requested me to submit IMM5768 form - financial evaluation for parents and grandparents EVEN though I submitted the completed form when I applied online using the PR portal. To be safe, I re-submitted this form via IRCC webform.

I want to link the application to GC key since I am unable to get any updates using ECAS or on PR portal (the option "action" is greyed out). Tried multiple times to link the application, but failed to do so. Is there a wait time from the date we receive AOR to when we can link the application? Below is how I was going about to link the application:
1) Category: PR
2) sub-category: family class (parent and gradnparent)
3) Application details: Application number and family name
4) Applicant's personal information - passport
5) number of applicant - me (sponsor), father (primary applicant), mother + yougest sister (dependant) = so it should be 4? there's no cosigner.

What am I doing wrong?

Hi,
Do you have update regarding with your application to GCKEY? did you link your application successfully? coz i need help also, i'm doing the same steps as yours and the error showing no application found.

aathar

Star Member
Feb 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
same here... any help?