+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Link My Application not Working

Rbwon

Jun 23, 2016
Hello,

I have received my UCI number and my application number in an email that is asking me to link my application to my online account. However, when I try to enter my information to link the account I always receive the same message that my "account cannot be found" . I have submitted a technical error report but have not received any contact from CIC regarding this issue.

Has anyone experienced an issue like this before? I received the email on Friday and it hasn't worked at all no matter which day I tried it on.

MianMA

Feb 21, 2017
App. Filed.......
15 Feb 2017
Doc's Request.
30 Mar 2017
AOR Received.
25 May 2017
Med's Request
8 June 2017
Try this..

"1. Logged in with GC Key account.
2. Permanent Residence > Family Class (Spouses)
2. Application Number and Family Name - Copy/pasted application number from email (including the F) and entered PA's last name. If you don't have App Number, use Family Name, Birthday, Place of Birth
3. City of Birth - I entered 1 space (hit spacebar once)

4. Country of Birth - Selected PA's country of birth
5. Passport Info - Did not enter any passport info
6. Other Application Info - Filled out the other application info as per our application and put '2' as the number of members in the application."

Not mine. Credit goes to the owner.
This worked for me Thanks!

JamaicanSnowflake

Aug 20, 2013
Quebec
I'll use a different name but say he's middle name is part of the application could this mess up the linking possibilities?

First name was always
John Kevin
last name
Smith

Rn2713

May 10, 2017
i hope this will work for me. because i have tried 5 times today and no luck. will try again tomorrow.