+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

link my application” !

fethi22

Nov 6, 2017
Hello everyone!
I just got a Email from Immigration Canada for my sponsorship and they give my a Unique Client Identifier (UCI) and Application Number.
so i have two question,
1. Did my application was accepted now?
2. They ask me to link my application de canada.ca, i try 4 time to link it but at every time they said some informations are not the same that they have!, but i'm 100% sure that all the informations are correct.
please anyone get this problem ?.
thank you and sorry for my english :p

np08

Jan 13, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, OT
App. Filed.......
Feb 09, 2018
AOR Received.
Mar 07, 2018
Med's Request
Aug 8, 2018
Med's Done....
Aug 13, 2018
LANDED..........
Dec 18, 2018
Hello everyone!
I just got a Email from Immigration Canada for my sponsorship and they give my a Unique Client Identifier (UCI) and Application Number.
so i have two question,
1. Did my application was accepted now?
2. They ask me to link my application de canada.ca, i try 4 time to link it but at every time they said some informations are not the same that they have!, but i'm 100% sure that all the informations are correct.
please anyone get this problem ?.
thank you and sorry for my english :p
Your application has been received by them and the process has begun.

I had an issue linking it and it just wouldn't accept it until we found the problem somewhere on this forum. At the end (I think it's the last question), it'll ask you how many people are in your application. We kept putting one because it's just me without any dependents. Apparently, you need to put two because it counts both you and the sponsor. Once we put the number two there, it immediately worked. Of course if you have dependents then just put whatever number will include your sponsor as well.

Reactions: Selene_Underworld

fethi22

Nov 6, 2017
I just did what you said about how many people are in your application and i put 2 and its working just like magic :)
thank you so much np08 :)

Reactions: np08