+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LIMA exempt work permit - invitation letter

Danish4210

Aug 19, 2020
Hi all,

I am about to submit my closed work permit application - LIMA exempt.

- I got an employment letter from my employer and ID (A*******) too and has CSQ also.

-The online application requires an invitation letter that does not make any sense to me as I am already in Canada and has been working with the same employer for almost 2 years.

- What should I upload at the invitation letter section?
Please help!

SHL123

Sep 13, 2020
Danish4210 have you submitted your application?

Same here.... I dont know what to do about the invitation letter section. Also, Proof that you Meet the Requirements of the Job Being Offered - did you guys asked your employer to draft a letter for you?

please help!!!!!
Hi all,

I am about to submit my closed work permit application - LIMA exempt.

- I got an employment letter from my employer and ID (A*******) too and has CSQ also.

-The online application requires an invitation letter that does not make any sense to me as I am already in Canada and has been working with the same employer for almost 2 years.

- What should I upload at the invitation letter section?
Please help!

Danish4210

Aug 19, 2020
Hi Guys,
I have already submitted my application. An invitation letter is not for someone who is already in Canada (confirmed by an immigration lawyer).
I upload my letter of employment in place of invitation as proof that I am already in Canada.
Yes, you need to get a letter of employment from your employer.
For Proof that you Meet the Requirements of the Job Being Offered, make a word file add your degree and certificate related to your job, and make its PDF so that you can upload it to your online profile.
I hope I have answered your question, thanks

Reactions: Tophele

bytenaija

Nov 11, 2019
Danish4210 have you submitted your application?

Same here.... I dont know what to do about the invitation letter section. Also, Proof that you Meet the Requirements of the Job Being Offered - did you guys asked your employer to draft a letter for you?

please help!!!!!
The proof I used was my degree certificates, my work contracts and bank records where my salary was pid.

Reactions: Tophele

ShaMi21

Oct 1, 2021
Hi Guys,
I have already submitted my application. An invitation letter is not for someone who is already in Canada (confirmed by an immigration lawyer).
I upload my letter of employment in place of invitation as proof that I am already in Canada.
Yes, you need to get a letter of employment from your employer.
For Proof that you Meet the Requirements of the Job Being Offered, make a word file add your degree and certificate related to your job, and make its PDF so that you can upload it to your online profile.
I hope I have answered your question, thanks

Hello po na grant po ba ung work permit nio?