+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LICO for Super Visa

Kasun

May 27, 2018
Hello,
I got some questions please,
So we are done uploading documents for my parents online application for Super visa, but Im wondering where to upload their itenerary, supporting documents like bank statements, land titles, house evaluation as proof of their ties back home. Please someone help me.

Kasun

May 27, 2018
Hello, please someone help me, I got my parents their itenerary for their travel here in Canada along with their application for Super visa online but it does not have designated "upload" spot if you know what I mean. Where can I upload it instead?

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,
I got some questions please,
So we are done uploading documents for my parents online application for Super visa, but Im wondering where to upload their itenerary, supporting documents like bank statements, land titles, house evaluation as proof of their ties back home. Please someone help me.
So what have you uploaded?

Kasun

May 27, 2018
Hello, just the common forms they are asking on the upload section and the letter of invitation, but it did actually have its own upload section for the itenerary just what I was expecting. Can I scan it together with any of the documents being asked to upload l, like the pyrpose of visit for example.