+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Level of education scores increased in the "preview my score" section after getting ITA

prshankar

Star Member
Dec 10, 2021
Hi, I am facing the same situation that you faced. My Post ITA scores has also increased compared to my pre ITA scores due to my education as well. I was wondering what did you do about your situation? What did you explain in LoE as I see from your signature you have submitted your application?
any solution ?

andrews17

Jan 25, 2021
Canada
Category........
PNP
I have a question.

For FSW Express Entry, there's a question that says:

What is your level of education?
Enter the highest level of education for which you:

• earned a Canadian degree, diploma or certificate or
  • had an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) if you did your study outside Canada. (ECAs must be from an approved agency, in the last five years)
Note: a Canadian degree, diploma or certificate must either have been earned at an accredited Canadian university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute in Canada. Distance learning counts for education points, but not for bonus points in your profile or application.

If I have a bachelor's from my home country (with ECA) and I did a graduate certificate in Canada, would that count as two degrees? The option says "Two or more certificates, diplomas or degrees. One must be from a program of three years or more."

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
I have a question.

For FSW Express Entry, there's a question that says:

What is your level of education?
Enter the highest level of education for which you:

• earned a Canadian degree, diploma or certificate or
  • had an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) if you did your study outside Canada. (ECAs must be from an approved agency, in the last five years)
Note: a Canadian degree, diploma or certificate must either have been earned at an accredited Canadian university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute in Canada. Distance learning counts for education points, but not for bonus points in your profile or application.

If I have a bachelor's from my home country (with ECA) and I did a graduate certificate in Canada, would that count as two degrees? The option says "Two or more certificates, diplomas or degrees. One must be from a program of three years or more."
That counts as two or more certificates, diplomas or degree...provided your degree was 3yrs or more

Reactions: andrews17